• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor vs Post-Crisis Wonder Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder Woman: Large Star level; MFTL+

Thor: Solar System level; FTL+

Either Thor via omnidirectional lightning spam or stalemate.

Thor's AP is way higher, he should be winning this thanks to that big advantage, but WW is way faster, but has no way of putting Thor down because she isn't strong enough

697086 said:
Thor's AP is way higher, he should be winning this thanks to that big advantage, but WW is way faster, but has no way of putting Thor down because she isn't strong enough
what do you mean no way to put him down, can he regenerate? i'm pretty sure if you hit him enough times he will go down?

Have you seen the difference between her AP and Durability?

It's like you're trying to have a punch out with Brock Lesnar.

no it's like if you having a punchout with brock lesnar only you are far more faster then brock lesnar and he couldn't touch you, if you punch him enough times he will go down. i'm pretty sure we have different meaning for their AP and durability, i mean yeah thor's attack potency is solar system level but that is maximum level, it's not like he destroys a solar system everytime he punches someone.

Thor is at a serious speed disadvantage here but on the other hand WW is completely out of her league with AP and Durability. Thor can't catch her and she can't hurt Thor. If Thor's omnidirectional lightning range is enough to prevent her from getting away from it, this is stalemate.

ScarletFirefly said:
Thor is at a serious speed disadvantage here but on the other hand WW is completely out of her league with AP and Durability. Thor can't catch her and she can't hurt Thor. If Thor's omnidirectional lightning range is enough to prevent her from getting away from it, this is stalemate.
why do people keep thinking that just because someone has a higher durability then the other can't hurt them? I'm pretty sure if wonder woman hits him enough times he will go down.

plus i'm sure wonder womens bracelets can deflect his lighting.

Daarius.ivey said:
why do people keep thinking that just because someone has a higher durability then the other can't hurt them? I'm pretty sure if wonder woman hits him enough times he will go down.

All right then let's talk numbers.

Thor's Destructive Potency is Solar System Level and Wonder Woman's Durability is Large Star Level.

Going by Attack Potency Chart Thor hits nearly 1530 times stronger than what Wonder Woman can take. Even a couple of casual hits will destroy her, let alone his full power.

Same thing can be said about Wonder Woman's Destructive Potency. She is nearly 1530 times weaker than what Thor can endure. This is the same like you trying to break a wall with your fists. Theoretically you could eventually break it, but your hands will be destroyed long before achieving this, Newton's third law.

ScarletFirefly said:
Daarius.ivey said:

All right then let's talk numbers.
Thor's Destructive Potency is Solar System Level and Wonder Woman's Durability is Large Star Level.

Going by Attack Potency Chart Thor hits nearly 1530 times stronger than what Wonder Woman can take. Even a couple of casual hits will destroy her, let alone his full power.

Same thing can be said about Wonder Woman's Destructive Potency. She is nearly 1530 times weaker than what Thor can endure. This is the same like you trying to break a wall with your fists. Theoretically you could eventually break it, but your hands will be destroyed long before achieving this, Newton's third law.
or you know she could just blitz him with her magical tiara or sword.

and also thor doesn't even have a durability of a solar system, it just says likely, probably because nobody has ever seen thor take a solar ststem attack.

Daarius.ivey said:
Weird. You were so dead set on WW punching Thor all the way to oblivion, because he will eventually go down, and now you're changing your argument completely.

ScarletFirefly said:
Daarius.ivey said:
Weird. You were so dead set on WW punching Thor all the way to oblivion, because he will eventually go down, and now you're changing your argument completely.
i've made this my argument because you insist that wonder womens punches won't hurt thor (which i disagree with because thor having solar system durability isn't a fact), then i'll use her standard equiptment.

Thor's Likely Solar System level durability isn't conclusive, however:

"Likely"

Should be used to list a hypothetical statistic for a character, but inconclusive due to lack of feats or viable power-scaling. Probability of said hypothetical statistic should be favourable.

Eh, I kind of think that Thor's speed should be higher, but that's just my bias for him.

Anywho, sadly, Diana blitzes him with atom-splitting sword. Otherwise, Thor'd win with omnidirectional lightning and hax.

Thor gets whooped . Wonder woman is faster then superman with no magical weakeness and her atom splitting sword is forged with portion of godwave . Thor's attack potency might be solar system level but he can't tag or match her in speed department .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back