• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thomas Diesel vs Mister Satan

That profile actually triggered me the moment i read >sense other Stand users .

Almost wanna make a Kakyoin vs thread but it'll be a spite .

All similarities to any other works of fiction are mere coincidences ovo

This thread seems lonely. I'll help. So Mr.Satan seems to have the advantage in experience. Both has roughly equal speed and Thomas seems to have a slight AP and range advantage. Honestly I'll still have to say Mr.Satan since he legitimately won a world tournament and beat many challengers (plenty of whom are trained themselves). And despite being a coward and basically a fraud, Hercule is fairly crafty and a master in tactics, which is much better said than the few images I see of Thomas.

Back