• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This Thread Is the Defintion of Never Having Any Regrets in the First Place (Amakasu Masahiko vs Rimuru Tempest)

And if you can actually read, then i don't see the point of you bringing up this point. I've already said as much, that was thanks to his power. What i was objecting was you arbitrarily saying it's only for traveling purposes, when that one was a general statement that let him do some things, with one of it being moving to any point regardless of time and space. It shouldn't by any mean restricted to travel when there really isn't anything limiting him to use it for other purposes. The fact that he can also use some form of power to make his attack transcend time-space, not to mention before gaining another one at that, just further solidified that notion

Fair enough, though the space-time continuum attack is just an ability which lets the user attack the targets main body even if it's elsewhere, so if you hit a clone, you still hit the main body, it's more of a range thing and not some attack which has immeasurable speed i would say.

It still make his attack transcend time and space. The part on imaginary space on that quote seems to fit the space bit of the skill. Though i don't know about the temporal properties that it might have. Not that it matters since the 2nd quote makes it pretty clear that at the point that quote was written, he gains another skill that can make him transcends space and time as well, on top of already having a power that makes his attack do the same, even if in description only

I don't know much about masadaverse even I don't watch dies irae that's why I am not sure of my argument because masadaverse is a strong verse so im just agreeing wihtout seeing their ability

ÒÇîHmm, this is sure convenient. I see it's something called『Space-Time Continuous Strike[5]』. Whether it's『Parallel Existence』or『Multiple Existence』, it seems I can deal an attack beyond the space-time with this.ÒÇì

Im pretty sure this make attack beyond time and space

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i don't think so, but Amakasu has ways to incon/incap

i think

Rimuru would resurrect somewhere in the world as "a different person", i think that would count as a win for amakasu under some rule.

Btw, Amakasu could blitz Cook evolution. It uses causality, and Amakasu's sheer amped speed says "no" to causality.

SchroKatze said:
Btw, Amakasu could blitz Cook evolution. It uses causality, and Amakasu's sheer amped speed says "no" to causality.
Cthughua says hi

Fallen Thanatos: An ability which causes the death of its targets, even if his opponent is using a virtual body, it's an inescapable technique that will affect not only their virtual body but also their main body even if it is in a distant place.

Gun Slave Unit said:
i'm agreeing with him simply because he convinced me more. the side arguing for amakasu, however, simply does not.

none of you until this point have ever substantiate even one of your claim. prove to anyone that what you said hold any weight. thok ast thok certaintly have, for both side even. and thok ast thok have also address this issue, rimuru doesn't need to deal with any hax or resistance considering he can kill everything in his path considering what he faces are just a bunch of tier 5 and 4 dudes while rimuru is a tier 2, the disparity is practically infinite at that point. and he can kill them and make sure he does that first by manipulating causality via one of his ultimate skills, which have an actual feat to back it up, from chapter 217

admitedly, my knowledge on the novel part of regarding my reincarnation as a slime mostly came through debating/discussing it on the internet, but that gave me enough info to work on.

adalman can kill someone just by looking at them, considering this was brought up after spiritual lifeform has been a common type of enemy, his would work just fine towards it. what feat put balor's killing by looking special? even judging from his own page, only thing that come remotedly close to a feat is that it can affect rosei. all of which aren't tier 2, so i don't see what's your point with bringing that up

so again, what's the basis of you saying that any of these gods have hax that can affect rimuru? if there's any then post it here as your evidence. as it stand, all you said are just empty words
^^^

i think this is a stomp in Rimuru favor since ragnarok is just a child play for him even for his 4C version

Back