• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This Thread Is the Defintion of Never Having Any Regrets in the First Place (Amakasu Masahiko vs Rimuru Tempest)

Amakasu's only got one 2-B attack and is otherwise 5-B / 4-A, but his resistances are all 2-B and his regen really doesn't care if the multiverse blows up iirc, so let's see how this goes

he's resistance is actually 2-A cuz alaya was actually stated to have infinite multiverse iirc (alrfy has the quote iirc). So ragnarok would kill and some things can work. Doe technically info analysis helps a bunch and that speed amp from will is greato

Haven't touch Senshinkan so my info on the series were just hearsay or asking from friends. But Ragnarok being anything remotedly close to multiversal is only the aftermath of the entire process. The gods that were involved and Amakasu himself isn't really close to that level by themselves. If that's true then i don't see how a tier 2 would lose to a bunch of tier 4 characters, considering the former can just kill the latter right of the bat. Even if the latter have immortality and/or Regenerationn, it would still count as win through incap coz the former can just kill the latter again and again

tbf, the AP gap is a thing

but Amakasu can speed boost to the point that he's Immeasurable even with speed= and has 2-A resistances

Likewise, one of the combatant can also reach that range of speed if the change has been implemented and not even bothering with any resistance because he can simply use bruteforce without making any useless energy expenditure

the thing is is that Amakasu isn;t stupid

he knows his body will get roflstomped via info analysis, and boosts to immeasurable

Rimuru's latest revision thread also makes some changes to his speed rating, namely immeasurable although it's through an abilities. So they're both equal in that regard. And even in the manga, info analysis and the like were already something inside Rimuru's arsenal as well. I'm not sure how potent it was in the novel, but if his page is any indication, his Great Sage also evolve to bullshit degree and now seems to operate on tier 2 scale as well. So i don't really see your point in bringing that up, considering both combatants have a very similar arsenal (not sure whose is better though) with only one with the clearly much superior stats. Rimuru's side of argument can likewise argue pretty much the same thing you brought up.

tbf there is the mind hax from crom crunch and could break a person (though seiji and yoshiya resist those) i think?

Monarch Laciel said:
Having to actively kill someone again and again is inconclusive, not incap.
Even though it should especially if said Killing is passive or thought

Even though it should especially if said Killing is passive or thought

I think you missed the bit where I said "actively", seeing as that is the opposite of passive

i find that hard to believe when Amakasu's 2-B attack is far higher than Rimuru's 2-B and he has conceptual attacks that aren;t affected by 2-B resistance to concept stuff

could you explain how that even works?

i hear people mention it all the time but i don't think anyone's ever explained it

It's a dimension....inside rimuru's stomach. It's capable of existing even when BFRed into the end of space-time and going by rimuru's words, possibly even when he himself dies.

uhm.... Absorption ? Imaginary Clone GG?

To kill Rimuru you have to kill him 3 times at a time, and all three are in different places,
Mikami in the past and in a different universe Rimuru that you fight
And the clone is in the Imaginary Room

if you kill only 1 Rimuru he will return with better abilities and better plans.

If Rimuru absorbs parts of Amakusa's body and his summon he will get stronger and he will get the most if not all of his ability and 2-A thing won't be a problem anymore.

Edit: Rimuru can kill mid-godly regen via absorption or Turn null

ok, not to take sides, but

1: it's kinda hard to absorb someone when they can boost themselves to immeasurable speed instantly. This also completely negates the benefits of being present at multiple points in time like Rimuru is

2: could you please explain how the imaginary clone stuff works?

3: >"if you kill only 1 Rimuru he will return with better abilities and better plans."

I'm pretty sure that's not the case here, because Amakasu both has really good info analysis and has 2-A resistance to info analysis

>"If Rimuru absorbs parts of Amakasu's body and his summon he will get stronger and he will get the most if not all of his ability and 2-A thing won't be a problem anymore."

Because Rimuru can absorb a literal dream? Even if he could, even weaker summons like Nakiri Kuubou would be completely impossible for Rimuru to approach, much less absorb

1. Rimuru Also has immeasurable speed.

Basically the main body in imaginary space sends out a clone who is also rimuru, so rimuru won't die if you kill that clone, but the main body can still create new clones, so unless you get rid of that main body in imaginary space, he will just keep coming back, and this time with countermeasures against your abilities based on his analysis of his opponent. even if you kill the clone if the Rimuru that you are fighting or in a different universe is still alive, the imaginary clone will also return, unless you can kill all 3 at the same time

3.If you throw everything to Rimuru = you give him more ability and information, as long as is has physical body or contains energy he can absorb it.

1: speed is =, but speed boosts still work as intended iirc

2: Ragnarok should do the trick then

3: As i've said, Alaya, a 2-A multiverse, was unable to obtain information regarding Amakasu, i highly doubt Rimuru could

1. Rimuru Immeasurable speed is based on Exist Beyond Time and Space

2. How thats work?

3. Rimuru's Information Analysis Based on everything if he see your ability or everything you capable of, he can make countermeasure by gathering every skill in his arsenal, or even he can steal or copy your abilities if thats doesnt work he will use turn null that makes you lost most of your life force,power, and ability. and turn null can affect even type 3 abstract

i see its via a single move while amakasu amps with his will alone

ragnarok's end result which doesn't take long will result in 2-A destruction

amakasu has info analysis too and resistence to it as the 2-A being cannot get information about amakasu at all

People, if you wanna use 2-A Amakasu in vs threads, make a bloody thread about it.

Back