• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This Thread Is the Defintion of Never Having Any Regrets in the First Place (Amakasu Masahiko vs Rimuru Tempest)

Monarch Laciel said:
I don't think they have the quote.
Then they shouldn't even mention it in the first case. At these kind of threads at least

Then they shouldn't even mention it in the first case. At these kind of threads at least

>Tataris are also born from men and the followers of Fan basically managed to create infinite numbers of them. So it basically mean that it is likely that humanity as a whole have infinite dream and futures

This is what i saw u wrote doe

My problem is that you guys are making Amakasu a 2-A character when going by the profile, it's 2-B

He asked the reasoning behind 2-A Senshinkan and i answered him. Doesn't mean that Ama is 2-A , that doesn't mean it is certainly 2-A now and that it can be used in vs threads.

alright sorry my bad on that part though at this point 2-B still there so it should still damage rimuru right?

several things

1: the fact that trying to absorb him is like trying to absorb a fictional character (an analogy used to descripe SSK non-corps a lot)

2: him literally willing himself to be faster to avoid it

3: him having a higher degree of 2-B resistance to concept stuff than Rimuru can put out

and many more that i cannot think of at the moment

SSK non-corps are borderline Abstract existance, and exist separate from reality but can still affect it

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Pretty sure boosting to the equivalent of an immeasurable speed, even with speed=, will fix that

pretty sure the AP justification for Ragnarok mentions billions of universes

• Tyrannous Lord Susanoo: Shion's ultimate skill which is the evolved version of Shion's Unique Skill Cook, which evolved from having the ability to bring a desired result of the user into complete manipulation over the law of causality. It is an ability which purposefully causes a result that is intended.
  • Rewrite Fate: Gabil's ability that lets him cancel a "bad thing" that happens to him once every single day.
  • Mishap Manipulation: Gabil's ability which allows the user to purposely cause an unexpected phenomenon to happen to the enemy.
  • Probability Manipulation: Veldora's ability which manipulates probability. Can be used to double probability into the user's favor, for example, if there was only a 50% chance of escaping an attack, that 50% would turn into a 100% chance of escaping.
  • Space-Time Continuum Attack: Velgrynd's ability that she gains after her Ultimate Skill got upgraded into Flame God Cthugha. It is capable of exceeding time and space to strike the opponent, even ignoring things like Veldora's Parallel Existence and Multiple Existence.

again im not sure he can avoid this combo

Rimuru cannot get info on amakasu at all but amakasu can do it to him instead. He could BFR rimuru into a dream or could go for ragnarok while the 2-B isn't instant its short and is more than what rimuru could deal with.

he can still read the info.

Amakasu can be amped to immesurable if needed and while rimuru can keep up is that via a single move and he can do it consistently or not?

Am i missing something, isn't speed equalized? So why are ppl talking about speed? If it's not equalized Amakasu speed blitzes and stomps.

Anyway, just giving some info on rimuru, he has several forms of precog: seeing a few minutes into the future, detecting danger before it happens, and predicting the attacks of his opponents.

As for his immeasurable speed that's due to time warp which lets Rimuru transcend space-time to go somewhere he wants to, it's more so for traveling really, and not really fighting.

GLHF22 said:
So ragnarok is attack past, present, future and even imaginary room which is =/= universes?
i'm not sure on what you mean but ragnarok affects the entirety of senshinkan's verse which the scale of the 2-B is bigger than what rimuru can deal with from what i'm seeing

okay so now He can Avoid Every Rimuru Attack even with every nonsense hax he has And He can One-Shot Rimuru, so is this a stomp or not?

Edit : If not, my vote goes to Amakasu but I am waiting for more input

rimuru has precog right could help but well the only other issue is that he won't know what amakasu does while amakasu can do this. And well if the immesurable is just to travel which for amakasu is different as he has been shown fully capable of performing actions and reacting in this state by focusing his willpower tbf

Ok so someone was kind enough to gave me the description of Ragnarok

þöÿþ▓òÒü»ÒüôÒéîÒéëµò░ÕìâÒü«þÑ×µá╝Õà¿ÒüªÒéÆÒâÄÒâ¬ÒüºÕêÂÕ¥íÒüùÒÇüÕÇïÒÇàÒü«þÑ×ÒÇàÒü«µÇºÞ│¬ÒéäµÇºµá╝ÒéÆþäíÞªûÒüùÒüªÕ╝ÀÕêÂþÜäÒü½µ«║ÒüùÕÉêÒéÅÒüøÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüºÒÇüþÑ×ÒÇàÒéÆÞ┤äÒü½ÒüùÒüƒÞá▒µ»ÆÒü«ÒüöÒü¿ÒüìÕç║Ú▒êþø«µÑÁÒü¥ÒéèÒü¬ÒüäµëǵѡÒü«µ£½Òü½Õ¢óÕ«╣õ©ìÕÅ»Þâ¢Òü¬µÀÀµ▓îÒü«µêªõ║ëÒéÆÕëÁÒéèÕç║ÒüÖÒÇéÒüùÒüïÒüùÒÇüÒüôÒü«þÑ×ÒÇàÒü«µêªÒüäÒüºÒüÖÒéëÒééÒüôÒü«ÕñóÒü«Õë쵫ÁÚÜÄÒü½ÒüùÒüïÚüÄÒüÄÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüôÒü«ÕñóÒü«þ£ƒÚ½äÒü»ÒüôÒéîÒéëþÑ×ÒÇàÒü«ÕèøÒü«ÞíØþ¬üÒü«ÚÜøÒü½þÖ║þöƒÒüÖÒéïÒÇüÚÿ┐Úá╝ÞÇÂÒüºÒüÖÒéëõ©Çþ×¼Òü«ÕåàÒü½µÂêÒüùÚúøÒü░ÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒü╗Òü®Òü«Õ╝ÀÕñºÒü¬þá┤ÕúèÒü«ÕèøÕá┤ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé
õ©èÞ¿ÿÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü½þÖ║ÕïòÒü½ÕñÜÕñºÒü¬µÖéÚûôÒüîÒüïÒüïÒéïÒüîÒÇüþÖ╗Õá┤ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïþÑ×Òü«Òâ½Òâ╝ÒâäÒüîÕà¿õ©ûþòîÒü½µòúÒéëÒü░ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüƒÒéüÒü½ÒüôÒü«µÀÀµ▓îÒü«õ║ëÒüäÒü»õ║║ÒÇàÒü«þäíµäÅÞ¡ÿÒü½Õ╝òÒüïÒéîÒéïÕ¢óÒüºµïíÕñºÒéÆþÂÜÒüæÒÇüÕ┐àÒüÜÕ£░þÉâÕà¿Õ£ƒÒéÆÞªåÒüäÒüñÒüÅÒüÖÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒü¿õ©ªÞíîÒüùÒüªþá┤ÕúèÒü«ÕèøÕá┤Òééõ©ûþòîÒéÆÕÿùÒéüÕ░¢ÒüÅÒüÖÒüƒÒéüÒÇüÒü®ÒüôÒü½ÒééÚÇâÒüÆÕá┤Òü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇé

µ£¼µØÑÒü» þøºþöƒ ÒüºÒüéÒüúÒüªÒééÕç║µØÑÒéïþ¡êÒüîÒü¬ÒüäµëǵѡÒéÆÒâÄÒâ¬ÒüºÒéäÒéëÒüïÒüùÒüƒµòàÒü½ÒÇüõ©ÇÕ║ªþÖ║ÕïòÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüêÒü░õ¥ïÒüêþöÿþ▓òÒéÆÕÇÆÒüùÒüƒÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒé鵡óÒéüÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü»ÒüºÒüìÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéµ£ÇþÁéþÜäÒü½ÒüôÒü«ÕñóÒü«ÞíîÒüìþØÇÒüÅÕàêÒü»þÑ×ÒÇàÒü«µêªÒüäÒü½ÒéêÒéèþöƒÒüÿÒüƒÞĽÕñºÒü¬ÕèøÕá┤Òü½ÕææÒü¥Òéîþá┤ÕúèÒüùÕ░¢ÒüÅÒüòÒéîÒüƒÒÇüÞ¬░Òé鵫ïÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÚ╗äµÿÅÒü«õ©ûþòîÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé
þöÿþ▓òÒü«µäøÒüÖÒü╣Òüìõ║║Úí×ÒüÖÒéëÒééµ╗àÒü╝ÒüùÕ░¢ÒüÅÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥Òüåµ£¼µ£½Þ╗óÕÇÆÒü¬µèÇÒüºÒÇü ÕøøÕøøÕའÒüîþöÿþ▓òÒü«ÒâÄÒâ¬ÒéƵ¡óÒéüÒü¬ÒüæÒéîÒü░õ©ûþòîÒüîµ╗àÒéôÒüºÒüäÒüƒÒÇé

Literally said the destruction you guys love to always mention is the result/aftermath of the entire process of Ragnarok itself which takes time. It doesn't matter if it takes minutes or hours or even seconds because (judging from Amakasu's page) all these summoned gods in Ragnarok are just a bunch of tier 4 gods while Rimuru is a tier 2 character, which mean the latter can just murderstomps all those enemies casually. He can just murder all of these gods including Amakasu himself hence no destruction brought about by Ragnarok. Doesn't really matter when the scale of Ragnarok is bigger than the scale where Rimuru operates because the latter can just completely cockblock the former with a literal flick of the wrist, considering their tiering.

On Rimuru's side, i also got a link to the chapter where the quote originated. It says this in a quite straightforward way

ÒÇîÒüÁÒéÇÒÇüÒüôÒéîÒü»õ¥┐Õê®ÒüáÒü¬ÒÇéÒü¬ÒéïÒü╗Òü®ÒÇü『µÖéþ®║ÚÇúþÂܵö╗µÆâ』Òü¿ÒüäÒüåÒü«ÒüïÒÇé『õ©ªÕêùÕ¡ÿÕ£¿』ÒüáÒéìÒüåÒüî『ÕñÜÚçìÕ¡ÿÕ£¿』ÒüáÒéìÒüåÒüîÒÇüµÖéþ®║ÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüªµö╗µÆâÒéÆÕèáÒüêÒéïõ║ïÒüîÕç║µØÑÒéïÒéêÒüåÒüáÒü¬ÒÇì

µ║ÇÞÂ│ÒüØÒüåÒü½ÚáÀÒüÅÒâ┤ÒéºÒâ½Òé░Òâ¬Òâ│ÒâëÒÇé
Òâ┤ÒéºÒâ½ÒâëÒâ®Òü»ÒüØÒéîÒéÆÞü×ÒüìÒÇüþ£ƒÒüúÚØÆÒü½Òü¬ÒéïÒÇé
Òâ┤ÒéºÒâ½Òé░Òâ¬Òâ│ÒâëÒü«Þ¿ÇÞæëÒü«µäÅÕæ│Òü»ÒÇüÕêåÞ║½õ©Çõ║║ÒéÆþöƒÞ┤äÒü½µìºÒüÆÒüªÚÇâÒüÆÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµëﵫÁÒüîÚÇÜþö¿ÒüùÒü¬ÒüÅÒü¬ÒüúÒüƒÒÇüÒü¿ÒüäÒüåõ║ïÒüáÒüïÒéëÒÇé
Þç¬Þ║½Òü«þÁÂÕ»¥Õä¬õ¢ìÒüºÒüéÒéï『õ©ªÕêùÕ¡ÿÕ£¿』ÒüîÒÇüÒüƒÒüúÒüƒõ╗èÒÇüþäíµäÅÕæ│Òü¬Þâ¢ÕèøÒü©Òü¿Þ╗óÞÉ¢ÒüùÒüƒÒü«ÒüáÒÇé
Òü¥ÒüòÒü½ÒÇüÒâ┤ÒéºÒâ½ÒâëÒâ®Òü½Òü¿ÒüúÒüªÒü«Õñ®µòÁÒüîþöƒÒü¥ÒéîÒüƒÒü«ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé
´╝êÒüåÒüëÒâ╝Òâ╝Òâ╝ÒÇüõ¢òÒü¿ÒüäÒüåõ║ïÒéÆÒüùÒüªÒüÅÒéîÒüƒÒü«ÒüáÒÇüÒâ¬ÒâáÒâ½Òéê!!

and this one

Òé»Òâ¡Òé¿Òü»µ£¬µØÑÒü«Þ¿ÿµåÂÒéÆÞ¬¡Òü┐ÕÅûÒéîÒéïµÖéÚûôÞÀ│Þ║ìÒé┐ÒéñÒâáÒâ¬Òâ╝ÒâùÒüîÕÅ»Þâ¢Òü¬ÒéêÒüåÒüáÒüîÒÇüÒüéÒéîÒü»ÒüéÒüÅÒü¥ÒüºÒééÚüÄÕÄ╗Òü«Þç¬ÕêåÒü©Òü¿µê╗ÒéïÞâ¢ÕèøÒüáÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüØÒéîÒü½ÒÇüµÖéÚûôÒüîÕü£µ¡óÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïõ©¡ÒüºÒü»þÖ║ÕïòÕç║µØÑÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒâªÒéªÒé¡Òü»µàÄÚçìÒü½ÒééÒÇüÒüØÒüåÒüùÒüƒÚÇâÒüÆÚüôÒéÆÕí×ÒüɵäÅÕø│ÒééÞ¥╝ÒéüÒüªÒÇüµÖéÚûôÕü£µ¡óÒéÆÞíîÒüúÒüƒÒü«ÒüáÒéìÒüåÒüïÒéëÒÇé

《ÒüäÒüäÒüêÒÇüÕòÅÚíîÒüéÒéèÒü¥ÒüøÒéôÒÇéÒâ×ÒéñÒüïÒéëµû░ÒüƒÒü½þì▓Õ¥ùÒüùÒüƒ『þ×¼Úûôþº╗Õïò』Òü»ÒÇüµ£¼µØÑÒü»ÕêÑÒü«Þâ¢ÕèøÒü«ÕăÕ×ïÒü½ÚüÄÒüÄÒü¥ÒüøÒéôÒüºÒüùÒüƒÒÇéÒüôÒü«Þâ¢ÕèøÒü»『õ©ÇÕ║ªÞíîÒüúÒüƒõ║ïÒü«ÒüéÒéïÕá┤µëÇÒü©Òü¿þº╗ÕïòÒüÖÒéïÞâ¢Õèø』ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüÅÒÇü『ÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïµÖéþ®║ÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒÇüµ£øÒéÇÕ£░þé╣Òü©Òü¿Õê░ÚüöÒüÖÒéïõ║ïÒüîÕÅ»Þâ¢Òü¬Þâ¢Õèø』ÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒü«ÒüºÒüÖÒÇéµÖéÚûôÒü¿þ®║ÚûôÒéƵö»ÚàìÒüÖÒéïÒâ¬ÒâáÒâ½µºÿÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒÇüµÖéÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒéïõ║ïÒü¬Òü®Õ«╣µÿôÒüäõ║ïÒü¬Òü«ÒüºÒüÖ》

ÒÇÇõ┐║Òü»þÁÂÕÅÑÒüùÒüƒÒÇé

ÒÇÇÚüôþÉåÒüºÒÇüõ┐║ÒüîµÇÆÒüúÒüƒÒü½ÒééÚûóÒéÅÒéëÒüÜÒÇüÒéÀÒé¿Òâ½ÒüòÒéôÒüîÕ╣│þäÂÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÞ¿│ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇÕêØÒéüÒüïÒéëÒÇüõ┐║Òüîõ¢òÒéƵ£øÒéôÒüºÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüïÒÇüÕà¿ÒüªÒéÆÞªïÚÇÜÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒü«ÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇé

ÒÇîÒéêÒüùÒÇüÒüÿÒéâÒüéÒüòÒüúÒüòÒü¿ÞíîÒüúÒüªÒÇüÒéÁÒé»ÒââÒü¿ÒüéÒü«Úª¼Ú╣┐ÒéÆÕÇÆÒüÖÒü¿ÒüùÒéêÒüåÒüïÒÇéþƒÑÒüúÒüªÒéïÒüáÒéì´╝ƒÒÇÇõ┐║ÒüîÞ▓áÒüæÒüÜÕ½îÒüäÒüáÒüúÒüªÒü¬´╝üÒÇì

《Õ¥íÕ┐âÒü«Òü¥Òü¥Òü½ÒÇüµêæÒüîõ©╗Òâ×ÒéñÒâ¡Òâ╝ÒâëÒéê》

ÒÇÇõ┐║Òü«Õæ¢õ╗ñÒü½ÒéÀÒé¿Òâ½ÒüîÕ┐£ÒüêÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüäÒüñÒééÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü½þ░íÕìÿÒü½ÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒü»Õ¢ôÒüƒÒéèÕëìÒü«õ║ïÒü¬Òü«ÒüáÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüáÒüîÒÇüõ┐║Òü»õ╗èÒüòÒüúÒüìþø«ÞªÜÒéüÒüƒÒü░ÒüïÒéèÒüáÒüîÒÇüÒéÀÒé¿Òâ½Òü«ÒâñÒâäÒü»ÒüØÒéîÒüôÒüصò░ÒüêÕêçÒéîÒü¼þ¿ïÒü«ÚòÀÒüìµÖéÒéÆÒÇüõ┐║Òüîþø«ÞªÜÒéüÒéïÒü«ÒéÆÕ¥àÒüíþÂÜÒüæÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒü«ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇõ┐║Òü«Õæ¢õ╗ñÒü½Õ┐£ÒüêÒéïÕú░Òü½Òü»ÒÇüÚÜáÒüùÕêçÒéîÒü¬Òü䵡ôÕû£Òüîµ╗▓Òü┐Õç║ÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüØÒü«µ░ùµîüÒüíÒéÆÞúÅÕêçÒéëÒü¬Òüäþé║Òü½ÒééÒÇüõ┐║Òü»õ┐║ÒüúÒüùÒüäÒü¿µÇØÒüêÒéïõ©ûþòîÒéÆÚü©µè×ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒééÒü»Òéäõ┐║Òü½µòùÕîùÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüòÒüªÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒüºÒü»ÒüòÒüúÒüòÒü¿þÁéÒéëÒüøÒéïÒü¿ÒüùÒéêÒüåÒüÿÒéâÒü¬ÒüäÒüïÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüØÒüåÞÇâÒüêÒéïÒü¿ÕÉîµÖéÒü½ÒÇüõ┐║Òü»ÚüÄÕÄ╗Òü©Òü¿ÕÉæÒüæÒüªµÖéÚûôÞÀ│Þ║ìÒé┐ÒéñÒâáÒâ»Òâ╝ÒâùÒüùÒüƒÒü«ÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

Pretty straightforward. He has a power that lets him transcend space-time, which in result lets him reach to any point he desires. In addition, the first quote also gives that someone named Velgrynd(spelling?) has the power to make her attacks transcend space-time that Rimuru supossedly also possesses. I don't see how his special speed is not usable in combat and only usable in travelling purposes, other than Celestial Pegasus claiming it as such.

I still don't see how Amakasu can do anything noteworthy to Rimuru. All i can see is that the former will just keep getting killed over and over by the latter. The longer this thread goes on, the more it gives me the impression that the people arguing for Amakasu don't even know what they're talking about

Celestial Pegasus said:
Am i missing something, isn't speed equalized? So why are ppl talking about speed? If it's not equalized Amakasu speed blitzes and stomps.
because Amakasu can literally will himself to be FAR, FAR faster than before

If Amakasu can will himself into speed blitz when the match starts, why is this match existent?

I didn't read the rest of the thread, only the most recent comment.

OpMasada said:
If Amakasu can will himself into speed blitz when the match starts, why is this match existent?
I didn't read the rest of the thread, only the most recent comment.
i couldn't answer that myself to be honest with you

i suspect cuz its using 2-B rimuru? I mean like Thok said while amakasu has a 2-B thing its not instant and was stated it would take not long but not instant kind of 2-B move tbf.

Why am i still here just to suffer

this was more started by a Discord debate, and i doubt that Amakasu is elligable for strongest 2-B and every other 5-B and 4-A contender stomps like no tomorrow

hes not even a contender. his tier 2-b isn't a rating for himself, but rather belonging to an attack which in itself isn't really an instaneous effect to begin with, there's even a foot note in his page specifically addressing it. as for the match itself, i'm seeing myself agreeing with thok ast thok's point.

Gun Slave Unit said:
hes not even a contender. his tier 2-b isn't a rating for himself, but rather belonging to an attack which in itself isn't really an instaneous effect to begin with, there's even a foot note in his page specifically addressing it. as for the match itself, i'm seeing myself agreeing with thok ast thok's point.
regarding that:

literally all of those gods have stupid hax that bypasses SSK-level resistance

Balor, for example, kills everything it sees and nothing in SSK has enough resistance to survive it iirc

i'm agreeing with him simply because he convinced me more. the side arguing for amakasu, however, simply does not.

none of you until this point have ever substantiate even one of your claim. prove to anyone that what you said hold any weight. thok ast thok certaintly have, for both side even. and thok ast thok have also address this issue, rimuru doesn't need to deal with any hax or resistance considering he can kill everything in his path considering what he faces are just a bunch of tier 5 and 4 dudes while rimuru is a tier 2, the disparity is practically infinite at that point. and he can kill them and make sure he does that first by manipulating causality via one of his ultimate skills, which have an actual feat to back it up, from chapter 217

admitedly, my knowledge on the novel part of regarding my reincarnation as a slime mostly came through debating/discussing it on the internet, but that gave me enough info to work on.

adalman can kill someone just by looking at them, considering this was brought up after spiritual lifeform has been a common type of enemy, his would work just fine towards it. what feat put balor's killing by looking special? even judging from his own page, only thing that come remotedly close to a feat is that it can affect rosei. all of which aren't tier 2, so i don't see what's your point with bringing that up

so again, what's the basis of you saying that any of these gods have hax that can affect rimuru? if there's any then post it here as your evidence. as it stand, all you said are just empty words

i bring it up because literally everyone in SSK has 2-B resistance that's far higher than Rimuru's degree of 2-B

prove it then. what i ask is simple. and i already asked of this proof in my previous post. since as far as i'm concerned, only 2-b hax that i came across when i do a little info hounding myself were only

-amakasu's will being superior to the source of 2-b scale multiverse

-seijuurou's will is unbreakable, even when compared to amakasu

-yurika being able to control a tatari that amakasu cannot even though only for a short instance

none of them are hax outside mind manipulation, doesn't really scale to anyone, and in the case for seijuurou and amakasu, is not an offensive hax but more of a resistance, that no one else pierced

@THOK AST THOK Ppl objected to rimuru having immeasurable speed cause it's with a skill that he does that, not that he himself travels through time with pure speed.

If you wanna argue for it then the upgrade thread is still open

Back