• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This might be good? (Tsunayoshi Sawada vs Anne Mayer) (0/0/7)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
Im really bored at the moment

Anne Mayer vs Tsunayoshi Sawada

Prime Anne and Choice Arc Tsuna are used, Tsuna's 7A stuff is restricted (i hope i only restrict powerfull attacks and not vital stuff for his combat tactics, might unrestrict them IF needed), speed equal yada yada, SBA yada yada

Mafia:

Knight Order:

Italian Knights: 7

how good is her experience against flying enemies that play the range game for a good chunk of the match, and can she mind read in combat? Cause that's sort of essential considering Tsuna spams his precognition in his fights.

Really good. Warfields are riddled with lazer shooting, flying beasts but they tend to engage in close quarter combat the moment Anne came near them.

Yeah, she can and she abuses the hell out of it too. Here are the scans regarding her mind reading but you saw them already tho, you blessed that thread.

Hmm, well Tsuna has some experience with things that could bypass his precognition. Heck, he fought robots that were a hard counter to his abilities and he barely managed to win. What does Anne do to win?

Anne would mostly try to close the gap and kill him cqc, but seeing him flying around will opt her to use her wave techniques. Bunch of different laser attacks like straight lasers, explosions and amplyfied range cuts.

hmm, this might be inconclusive. Tsuna has ways to potentially incap like his Zero Point move, which seals his foes in ice, and she could outskill Tsuna if the fight goes for too long

So....I'm guessing Anne spams waves....regardless. At first glance I would say Tsuna wins (As he basically counters everything she can do), but I also have to ask about Anne's battle experience as that could play a huge factor

Anne should out skill by a fairly massive degree. Main thing skill wise in Tsuna's favor are the fact that Anne is a humanoid opponent, and his immense fighting potential. Which is part of why he can take on someone like Mukuro who has lived six lives on his first instance of HDWM.

Tsuna's cloak should actually be super effective at neutralizing the waves. As should the harmony characteristic of the sky flame in general. Plus, Tsuna is resistant to powerful regardless.

With his 7A stuff restricted, that means he loses his main long range attack. Which is super sucky for him. This forces CQC, where Anne is much better, even though Tsuna will be seeing through her attacks as well given that she's humanoid. But mind reading offsets this and puts it much more in her favor. The main issues are Natsu and ZPB: First Edition. As she doesn't have an answer to either. Not that Tsuna would petrifying her, but he can neutralize any of her attacks. And ZPB: First Edition makes CQC less viable to her. Since she runs the risk of her and her weapons being frozen.

This makes me lead more towards incon. Since Anne out skills, but Tsuna has a major mobility advantage, is resistant to power null, and his cloak + petrification counters her weapon spam. And first edition makes CQC still viable for Tsuna to somewhat offset the skill gap. But I can't say who would land anything of importance first.

@YungManzi

Anne fought in planetary scaled wars for 13 years, against hordes of Aliens, on the ground and in the air alike. Bunch of assholes who fly and shoot lasers in masses.

@Litentric Teon

Would Anne's Barrier be able to offset the freezing? Other than that vote counted.

Doubtful. It would likely freeze the barrier and her the way it did Xanxus' flames. Or Tsuna could potentially absorb the barrier if it's powered by her energy.

Though Tsuna doesn't point and freeze as stated somewhere above. He needs to make physical contact, usually with his hands. Though once he does the freezing can sprout from other places.

What will happen first, this match being concluded or me finishing Bump softly love...

Sharing a bump that only few have ever known

Conclusively inconclusive fra

Back