• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wow, this is actually the perfect saitama match, no skills, no specials powers, no hair, just two people punching it out. I'm unsure who would win for now.

Saitama doesn't open with 5-B attacks, which should give underpants a free hit off the bat. He also has the advantage of flight, but water is a common thing and as such could cause issues if he crashes into a pipe or something. Not sure as of now.

I say captain underpants with greater intelligence true flight and while saitama is at least class g captain underpants should be at least a little comparable to his comic self which is class z

Does he really have better inteligence? From what I remember in the books he was an absolute doof.

yeah but in his profile it shows his intelligence is in fact higher than saitama because the captain underpants we are talking about was a semi succesful principle

To be honest, there is a bit too much water around to say that underpants wins here.

Plus, one-hit alone isn't really enough to get a really big advantage, and saitama has a lot of combat experience, even if he doesn't need to use it a lot of time

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Although... IIRC from when I read the book as a kid, Underpants can travel through space easily, and Saitama can't.
That... isn't really useful here, unless underpants would destroy earth in-character

Flight could also give CU a slight advantage, but Saitama might be able to reach him by jumping if he doesn't go very far, and if Underpants does fly to very far away so Saitama can't just ump after him, then, too bad for him, because now Saitama is out of his range.

Shockwaves also give Saitama better range, but he doesn't use that, as far as I know, so it doesn't really matter.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
Yeah but the lifting strength should be comparable to the george and harold captain underpants and i dont know if afterimages would help
His lifting strenght is unknown.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yeah but the lifting strength should be comparable to the george and harold captain underpants and i dont know if afterimages would help
His lifting strenght is unknown.
Yes i know it is unknown but i thought it should be at least a little bit comparable to his comics version but i guess now it may not be useable

I don't thin underpants has much h2h wise.

plus saitama would likely be surprised and intrested enough in someone as fast as he is.

Fought someone who was stated to be able to destroy the Earth; that's baseline, which means he and Saitama are equal in strength.

oh so saitama's only advantage is afterimages and krupps is flight?
Plus, you know, even a bit of water touching underpants making him into a 10-C plus saitama has more h2h as far as I know

I guess I'll vote Saitama, high-diff; they're equal in strength, but Saitama has afterimages, which could help to confuse Underpants, and he apparently has more combat experience (I think, not sure), and if Underpants tries to fly away, he would have to come down sooner or later to attack (he only has melee range), and Saitama could just jump after him.

Back