• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is probably the biggest mistake i've ever done...

Why the goddamn **** are there so many "something something this is a mistake/stomp" titles

It doesn't actually tell me who or what is fighting

Please, can this clickbait trend die

Can't Valentine still affect Pokey while he's inside the capsule tho? Then again... PSI wasn't able to affect it either, I dunno

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Can't Valentine still affect Pokey while he's inside the capsule tho? Then again... PSI wasn't able to affect it either, I dunno
Absolutely Safe Capsule is completely untouchable against anything from the EarthBound verse, making it have at least Low 2-C/2-C durability, Valentine couldn't even scratch the Absolutely Safe Capsule

I started thinking now what would happen if Ballbreaker or Tusk ACT4 hit the capsule, it's probably the same thing as the "Sword that can cut anything vs shield that resists anyting" scenario

Hmm, can Funny go to an alternate universe and force two capsules to meet? Or does the absolute safe nature of the capsule prevent paradox? I forget how absolute the defense is, I'm pretty sure it's universal though.

Or can Funny just BFR his ass to an alternate dimension? He's done that twice in character.

The Capsule has Low 2-C dura, Pokey has Low 7-B dura. iirc nothing prevents that from happening. Literally Pokey can't do anything (except maybe Time Travel?)

The capsule has Unknow Durability, according to the profile but if i recall it can survive the heat death of the universe. Dont know if that prevents paradox or D4C phasing into it and then moving Pokey to an alternate dimension where he's out of the capsule from within it.

It also survived the reset of reality from The Dark Dragon, and was also confident that he could survive the Dark Dragon erasing the entire universe.

Well, he doesn't have Acausality sooooooooooooo it'll probably work idk But D4C phasing and BFR should work.

Meaning this is probably a stomp

Ah that's true, at least I think it is. I recall the dragon being capable of both of those but unsure if the capsule tanked it, ill take your word though.

D4C could probably phase Porky out of the capsule honestly, if it phases into the capsule and then pushes porky up against the walls he can phase him to a different universe or out of the capsule, not unlike the shit Funny was doing early on in the D4C arc.

Back