• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is not even spite but the match is probably not fair either way (The Beheaded vs Kirito)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
The Beheaded needs more love (even though i didnt finish the game myself...), but im terrible at searching so i picked a spammed boi.

This is UW Basicaly jesus vs One dead boi

SBA and Speed equal, no powering up to 6C for Kirito, version will be changed in case of stomp.

Actually good game:

Actually bad game:

Finally a good designed VR game:

How the actual hell is Kirito supposed to bypass that Regen and Immortality?

This seems incredibly one-sided in favor of The Beheaded.

Probably freezing, though freezing people definitely kills them and as such triggers Regen/immortality.

Immortality is a problem for freezing.

The only thing I can possibly think about is Kirito turning him into a tree.

Actually just realized that he doesn't have a godly Regen. Freezing can kill something with that level of Regen. The cold is really nasty to cells.

Actually, I just read more of his profile.

Kirito uses Flash Freeze or turns him into a tree.

Intangibility ability can Dodge the first, how does the second work?

Also doesn't us usually hit things with his sword?

No like does he have to hit a target, or be able to see them, how fast does it activate, etc.

Flash Freeze

Yeah no. He froze 20,000 people across an entire battlefield without hitting a single ally, and did so in the "blink of an eye".

He doesn't need to aim/see, is word-activated, and is quite fast.

Tree

Not sure, but he will have to see him, and it activates at an unknown speed.

Speed equalization takes care of it blitzing a bunch of dudes. This also doesn't seem like the most probable starting option for him right off the bat against a solitary opponent. He also hasn't, to my knowledge, frozen an intangible.

Guess I'll also wait for more input on this, though again it seems kinda unlikely that he just goes around turning everyone to trees, considering the swords and all he always carries around. If you're gonna do that just spec all the way into magic lol

I'm not staying awake much longer tho so you'll have to wait for more responses.

Kirito stabbed PoH to turn him into a tree, though it's likely just for flashy effect, considering literally all of his other moves don't need any contact to activate, and they're either all word based or willpower/imagination based.

Also yeah, it's in-character for Kirito to instantly start off with flash freeze, though he doesn't start off with turning people into trees.

Kirito's sword skills also make him go faster, so even though it's speed equalized, that'll give him some sort of a boost in speed.

For now I'm going with Kirito high-diff via flash freeze and limited reality warping/probability manipulation probably screwing the Beheaded over eventually.

YOU MADE A BEHEADED MATCH

Coincidentally, at peak, Beheaded has... a lot of stuff. For example. An enemy that touches them is frozen. He can transform enemy weapons into gold. He can attack reflect.

If Kirito stabs him, even if it turns him into a tree, that'd be incon as... both enemies are incapped.

Coincidentally, how does he initiate flash freeze?

Ten days and forgetting about cha boy

tsk tsk

Actually he says Enhanced Armament:

"His eyes first went to his feet, then sprang like bullets onto Kirito behind him. PoH's tall figure immediately began to shake violently as the Mate Chopper in his right hand spun once before slapping into his fist, and he advanced with large strides.

One step. Two steps.

But no third.

Almost like a whisper, almost like song… yet very definite, a voice reverberated across the entire battlefield.

Enhance armament.

A voice Asuna was certain belonged to Kirito echoed through her mind, but it seemed to overlap with another voice; one she had never heard before.

The next instant.

A stupendous phenomenon, the scale of which was difficult to estimate — one could say it rivalled Stacia's geographical manipulation — engulfed the entirety of the battlefield.

Transparent, sapphire tendrils of ice stretched from within the white mist and wrapped themselves around PoH and each and every one of the 20000 Chinese and Korean players. The tendrils appeared quite delicate and fragile, looking as though they would shatter at the slightest touch, but the movements of the battle-frenzied players stopped cold in the blink of an eye, as if some sort of time-bending magic had been applied to them."

Dammit it was supposed to be a joke.

Oh well, at least Bambu probably gets it now.

Flash Freeze is word-activated.

Right. And that kills the target and prevents Regenerationn, correct? Because...? Just making sure I understand.

Also I assume he 100% opens with this and no other moves, yes?

I wouldn't say 100%, but for most battles yeah most likely he'll start with it.

Also it doesn't kill the target if he doesn't want it to, it just freezes them and puts them to sleep iirc, with the ability to also sap the life out of his opponents.

I will say Kirito probably incaps if he in-character leads with ice and doesn't kill the target. If he attacks, he's frozen himself, and even in this scenario Beheaded will probably turn his weapon to gold, but Kirito should be able to knock him down.

Freezing is very bad for cells. Ice is surprisingly potent, for abilities we don't consider "hax".

Oh yeah, Ice is definitely close to being hax. It's probably the best way to defeat Lich and is the main reason Phantom got an Incon, because... it's good incap.

So. Uh. I guess I vote Kirito tbh. Beheaded boy has super great abilities, but Kirito is... we'll call it uniquely equipped to beat him up.

Wouldn't mind spamming Beheaded a bit, maybe against Soulsborne and SCP-076?

Mr. Bambu said:
we'll call it uniquely equipped
Why not call it plot armor, the proper term

... Well okay Alictization is a bit more legit then Aincrad

eh this is an old match but still

bump

The Beheaded Has been Shown To be able to break out from being frozen solid (it was shown that after being frozen he would just break out a second or so later). Also I believe that unless Kirito powers up he will be unable to kill The Beheaded. According to Lore, The Beheaded is just a parasite using an already dead body to fight, throughout the whole game any and all damage done is only done to the corpse itself. NOT the Parasite. He can just get another corpse if its destroyed.

Vote: The Beheaded (Since I don't think that Kirito is capable of destroying/killing The Beheaded)

Back