• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This has Incon all over it: Golden Freddy vs Golden Freddy

Yeah, the title is pretty accurate. I'm pretty sure Goldie's Mind Manipulation won't be that effective against Michael, and Michael will have even less on his end to deal with Goldie. So, yeah, I'm definitely voting Inconclusive.

Being Better =/= Being able to actuall kill something.

I'm superior to a tree in every way. I can do everything a tree can do and more. Still dosn't mean I can punch a tree to death.

Alright, I can't photosynthesize, but when it comes to combat applicable abilities, I'm better than a tree. Still would Incon with it (Actually the tree might win since trees have long lifespans)

The real question isn't how far reaching the Mind Manip is, but rather how potent is it?

See, that's why I went with Inconclusive here. The best Mind Manip I could think of is the visions that GF sends your way when you look at him in FNAF1. I don't remember anything else besides that aside from the jumpscares.

I mean...Michael's a ghost who's possessing a Golden Freddy suit. I'm pretty sure that's Type 7.

Back