• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Light Nah. There's a scan that shows one of Sonic's enemies commenting that even if he attacked him at that moment, even while he was defenseless, something would intervene like a cosmic punch-line.

ShakeResounding said:
@Light Nah. There's a scan that shows one of Sonic's enemies commenting that even if he attacked him at that moment, even while he was defenseless, something would intervene like a cosmic punch-line.
Is that from Mammoth Mogul? I'm pretty he sure he was explicitly cursed to fail by the Walkers.

The walkers weren't personally involved in either of the events Mogul mentions. The encyclopedia also says the curse is why he was defeated.

Well he could absorb the energy and then dispel it, without going Super

Still a stomp since Game Sonic drops all the way down to tier 6 but eh

Can he even do that without the SoA? He can use chaos energy to transform without the emeralds, but he can't just absorb it from someone as far as I'm aware.

@Foney From someone directly, no. But a projectile/attack made of Chaos Energy should, theoretically, be enough. He's done it before.

Still, that was more of a playful explanation. He can still use Power Rings, and it'd be as simple as him thinking "yeah no, I want his Super form gone".

Does game Sonic have energy projection? (does sonic wind count) Either way, Mogul was able to project enough energy for Sonic to go super because he had way more power than a regular super form (I assume thats the instance you're referring to) I don't think game Sonic has the power to replicate that.

What's an example of Archie's power null? I'm not familiar with him doing this.

It's from Nate Morgan weilding a Power Ring and taking away Ugly Naugus' power (who's able to rival Ultra Sonic) before sending him back to the Zone of Silence.

Feel like that's an outlier tbh. A single Power Ring being able to nullify Power comparable to ULTRA SONIC seems very outlierish.

Maverick Zero X said:
Probably. But isn't he restricted to his Tier 4 form according to the OP?
Restricting to a particular key =/= restricting in-character options

In other words, Archie is obviously going to notice the resemblance to some sort or Chaos Emeralds, just add a bit of his Fate Manip and it easily happens.

The real cal howard said:
>Implying he can control that
He doesn´t need to, it´s simply something very probable to happen, considering what he has done before...

Why do you think so? Archie is easily going to notice the Super form resemblance, especially if wielded by another hedgehog that looks almost exactly like him.

@Cal That's just their Power Nullification, man. Stuff like that is common for Power Rings, and Naugus doesn't resist it either. It'd be different if he did.

Back