• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This fight had to happen later or sooner [0-0-9]

Anyway, this is a stomp and shouldn't be added to the profiles.

Like Gogeta outskills, AP stomps, has better RPL (iirc Cabba's growth wasn't even that impressive at all in anything he had done in the DBS anime compared to Caulifla or Kale), can absorb energy blasts from Cabba to amp himself even further, and has more techniques. Even if Gogeta defuses, then Goku and Vegeta can keep on fighting in SSJ4 and still has a AP advantage, still outskills cabba, and a 2v1 advantage, and they only have to wait an hour to simply fuse into Gogeta once more. Cabba also doesn't even have knowledge of the metamoran fusion technique. He'll just see a furry version of both Goku and his master pose into Gogeta.
Like even with stats equalized, Gogeta still has a bunch of ridiculous advantages.

jZg2gQk.png

Oh well, was hoping Cabba would slap him silly for the memes, but I've gotta vote Gogeta FRA.
Bro, GT/Toei scaling chain is broken and more than DBS. DBS doesn't get its absurd scaling chain until TOP and Cabba is on the lower end of that list. Goku receives Zenkais and growth that make him demolish GT previous villains in base, Vegeta manages to keep up and receives SSJ4 to match Goku's, GT villains massively scale above Toei Buuhan 2-C feat. Even Pan scales above Buu due to rage amps and damaging Rildo.

Gogeta could literally blink and Cabba gets Omega Shenron'ed.

Ehhhh. GT has just as bad powercreep, it's just contained within a smaller package of time and confusion (64 episodes) whilst reliant on prior events/continuity compared to Super, which had double the time (131) and is self-sufficient. Without the 2-C feat we directly have from the Z-Anime, GT wouldn't be close at all. Super starts off with a claim to fame outright and then grows from there.

Er isn't the ssj God Multiplier 400 x 400 Aka stronger then ssj3 Vegito?

That's 17,600x
400 x 400 is 160,000. Fusion has other multipliers like A x B or Sum of parts x dozens of times.

The multiplier I prefer currently is:
(A + B) times X where X is a variable starting from 20 (plural dozens)

So Vegito would be:
Base = (400 + 100) x 20 = 10,000x
Super = 10,000 x 50 = 500,000x
Super 2 = 500,000 x 2 = 1,000,000x
Super 3 = 1,000,000 x 4 = 4,000,000x

So the real SSG multiplier in my head would be >4,000,000x base.

this is wild, twitter gaslit me into thinking Gogeta gets stomped (and I believed it because super is generally stronger than GT) I gotta do more research this is a good topic
Well for starters it's Twitter
And two the reason GT gets short end of the stick because feat wise most of its best shit comes from Toeiland era Z DB

He means that Buuhan is 2-C, so how high would his scaling be hypothetically
If we accept 2-C Buuhan into Super?

Buuhan = 2-C

Vegito > Buuhan (Vegito should scale above Buuhan regardless. He's stronger than Goku and Vegeta's combined power by tens of times)

SSJ Vegito = 50 * Base

SSJ3 Vegito = 8 * SSJ

BoG SSG Goku >>> SSJ3 Vegito in Buu Saga

And you can continue the rest from there

Back