• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"This dragon ain't no air fighter, Mac!" (Little Mac VS Kiragon)

XitSign

He/Him
Kiravolts are a species of dragons that neglect their wings in favor of ground based fighting, with punches adapted from observing human martial arts.

...Little Mac is a little mad that someone would willingly choose to give up their air game like that after his experience in Smash.

Clearly, this offense must be settled in the ring.
Whoops, Kiravolt stomps, this is now Kiragon VS classic Mac

---

Little Mac VS Kirago, Speed Equalized, 9-C forms (1987 Little Mac VS 1 Kiragon). Fight takes place in a boxing ring starting from opposite sides (About 16-20 feet).

The punch is mightier than the dragon: 0

The wings are for show: 0

Fight goes into a decision: 0

Little Mac artwork
Kiragon

Going With Mac. His experience should give him an advantage, at the very least, and he seems to be quicker on his feet (I know speed =)

Not a vote yet, but I will vote soon.

Speed Equalized might hurt that assumption.

...And Kiravolt being faster than Mac if it wasn't equal...

Oof. Gonna vote mac for now, as his AP is higher (I think, Last time I checked, these guys were 70KJ, and Mac's 115 KJ)

Double checked it because I didn't look at AP before starting this, PAD's 9-B's are currently lowballed at ~2200 KJ actually. (Not sure where 70 comes from, can't find where anyone said that)

So that's...stompish. The sheer size of the 9-B tier strikes again.

Plus Kiravolt has a 5x modifier attack and healing so I think this thread might've been a mistake. Thought they were closer for Kiravolt's powers to be interesting for Mac.

...Huh, it's easy to forget Mac used to be Street back in the day. Yeah, that can work, gonna have to use Kiragon instead of Kiravolt. Give me a second to update the thread.

Yeah, in the ballpark at least.

Mac's new upgrade means he should no longer be in one-shot range, thoughts on returning the fight to 2009 Mac and Kiravolt?

Sure thing, seems interesting as well, I'll wait until Punch-Out additions are done then

Should be the last thing to get added. At least that would effect Mac. So shouldn't be too long. just the several weeks before one staff looks at it

If I miss it and don't make an update here, kindly ping this again to let me know how the updates went.

I tend to get distracted, so I might not notice

Back