• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Think Cumber (and some other non canon characters) should have a profile?

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Goku considered his restricted state in the games as powerful as Xeno Jiren (Likely Limit Breaker as that was the most recent version of him) and Xeno Beerus . This was before unrestricted base . Before Super Saiyan, before Golden Great Ape.
Wait so Cumber with the straight jacket>Jiren and Beerus?

Holy shit!

So in the same way Jiren>Fusion Zamasu is how Cumber>Jiren.

I guess one could say that quote means his ki is just so different from theirs, but seeing how he beat Vegito Blue in his base form, can go super saiyan and then golden great ape, this is probably not the case.

Damn! Cumber is so OP ... my god ... the only thing I knew about him came from the promotional anime! But that's beyond pretty much anythign we saw in all of DB (even among not canon elements).

@SuperGodzilla

Basically

The term "strength" kind of implies differently. If they were referring to different type of ki, they would've said " A kind of ki different from Beerus and Jiren " . He direct says the strength of their ki, implying a difference in power rather than how their ki works .

There is... He's barely mentioned though.

@Jeune

Quite. And it's funny that Fu pretty much fodderized SSJ1 Cumber without any effort. He wasn't even anywhere near serious . It was like seeing Goku fighting Beerus for the first time.

@SuperGodzilla
Basically

The term "strength" kind of implies differently. If they were referring to different type of ki, they would've said " A kind of ki different from Beerus and Jiren " . He direct says the strength of their ki, implying a difference in power rather than how their ki works .

@Jeune

Quite. And it's funny that Fu pretty much fodderized SSJ1 Cumber without any effort. He wasn't even anywhere near serious . It was like seeing Goku fighting Beerus for the first time.
OMG! I knew Fuu was strong when he deflected a ki blast from SSJ4 Xeno Goku in the promotional anime but you're telling me he effortlessly defeated SSJ Cumber ... Powers definitely are CRAZY in non canon dragon ball!

@Jeune I mean... It kind of makes sense. It explains how Fu managed to get him in that jacket in the first place.

DBH Downplayers: No one is going to surpass Beerus or even Jiren anytime soon.

Cumber & Fu: Hold my beer .

@Dragon .... I do as well.

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
The 2nd Existential Seed
Wait Fu bodies Cumber? When Vegito couldn't!?
Considering what the 2nd exitencial seed said, normally Fu should indeed be superior to Cumber.

Wait so Restrained Cumber > Beerus and Jiren? That doesn't really make sense since the Broly movie article thing said Goku is nearing the lvl of God's and Vegeta is trying to catch up. So how are they able to defeat restrained Cumber who is stronger than Jiren if they are both still weaker than Beerus? Unless the Prison Planet Arc takes place after the Broly movie where they gotten even stronger. Or maybe they are referring unrestrained Base Cumber being stronger. Since they did the same thing with Jiren in the tournament of power.

Fuu in his first appearance absorbed the entire Xenoverse, he created a timeline where Demigra was the Supreme Kai of time and then absorbed it like nothing. Only Xenoverse 2 patroller remembered it.

That imo is a massive 2A tier feat imo.

Consider how everytime patroller is 2B and all of them along with everythin else was absorbed.

@SuperGodzilla
Basically

There is... He's barely mentioned though.

@Jeune

Do you have any link for Fu beat SSJ 1 Cumber ?

I agree, Cumber should have a profile, also Broly will drop in Super Dragon ball Heroes, so are we going in the "composite Broly" direction going forward or if he has feats do we make another profile for him and his movie version too?

Link

Back