• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Things we disagree on AnimationRewind

He says Asriel is True Infinity/True Omnipotent when he died lol his only loss is the cartoon fight club showdown i hated that he put asriel above chara

Kyleb79 said:
animationrewind says darkspine sanic is equal with azathoth
As the person who made the Sanic Vs Azathoth video where that "feat" comes from (yes, that was me, I have contributed to the Sanic lore multiple times), I would like to say that getting mad at AR because he said Sanic can beat Azathoth is like getting mad at us because we say Composite Tree is overpowered as a joke; it's a meme episode, that's the point.

There are many things to get mad at AR in the serious fights (like "Megaverse level", or massively downplaying Kirby's speed, straight up ignoring Sans' soul hax in the Saitama fight, saying that Beerus stomps Darkseid, and a bunch of other shit), there's no reason to mention the joke fights, that makes it seem like you're just looking for an excuse to hate him.

I think the reason why Beerus stomps DarkSeid in CFC was to salt the DC Fans abd give terrible reasoning, I think seriously its a stomp match

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Kyleb79 said:
animationrewind says darkspine sanic is equal with azathoth
As the person who made the Sanic Vs Azathoth video where that "feat" comes from (yes, that was me, I have contributed to the Sanic lore multiple times), I would like to say that getting mad at AR because he said Sanic can beat Azathoth is like getting mad at us because we say Composite Tree is overpowered as a joke; it's a meme episode, that's the point.
There are many things to get mad at AR in the serious fights (like "Megaverse level", or massively downplaying Kirby's speed, straight up ignoring Sans' soul hax in the Saitama fight, saying that Beerus stomps Darkseid, and a bunch of other shit), there's no reason to mention the joke fights, that makes it seem like you're just looking for an excuse to hate him.
I'm subscribed to him

Just look at the "Sans vs Mario" video in Cartoon Fight Club. In the comments section he was spammed endlessly with Hate from the Undertale Fandom, so he made Beerus Win just so he doesn't get spammed with angry DBZ fans for making him lose, also a majority of the AnimationRewind subscribers "maybe" are DBZ fans

Totally not gonna take a nap.

But still, I honestly disagree with Goku vs Godzilla, no matter what this wikia thinks about it.

Christian Higdon said:
Totally not gonna take a nap.
But still, I honestly disagree with Goku vs Godzilla, no matter what this wikia thinks about it.
who won

The worst one has to be Kirby Vs Buu; although if I were to pick my favorite, I'd probably have to go with JLA Vs Avengers, I actually think that one was pretty good.

"Darkspine Sonic is only multi-galaxy because Shara weakened Alf-Layla-Wa-Layla by taking the World Rings out of him."

TF is he on because that literally never happened.

Back