• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Things we disagree on AnimationRewind

I disagree with all of his Kirby fights. Kirby stomps Buu, Dedede stomps Bowser (And even when he was 4-A Dedede would still win IMO) and Meta Knight stomps Zero. I also disagree with his reasoning for Blaze vs Zero. For some reason AR Zero can just absorb fire as if it were sunlight. I need not explain how dumb that is. But I must say, his first Goku vs Superman is probably one of my favorite youtube vs debates ever. Not the Goku vs Post-Crisis Superman animation, but the Goku vs Pre-Crisis Superman animation was genuinely funny to me and the post analysis blew my mind when I first saw it. (I was 13 at the time give me a break...)

Mario and Sonic solos Dragon Ball Super (Paper Mario and Archie Sonic destroys more Space-Times than Zeno) *or* trigger the DBZ fans

Espically Saitama vs Sans that he didn't feel anything like Sans uses soul manipulation to harm and Saitama has a lot of KR so saitama ded

honestly there is no real evidence sans can even affect someone planetary or even rip someones soul out. Most of his stats are dumb which is why i tend to stay away from sans threads

It isnt me not knowing how hax works. Its them not existing

There is no evidence he can ignore durability via soul magic. He has never directly attacked someones soul. Frisks "soul" has always been hurt by physical damage. Karma only does poison damage due to what you have done. It doesnt mean he can hurt a planet buster. Plus he has to actually hit them to manipulate their soul.

pretty sure this thread is not a verses debate it's what we disagree with animationrewind

Read this post said:
Although i wonder, could asriel still beat bill cipher if he were 2-A? Bill has a lot of amps since he lost against him
Well Bill Cipher wasn't at full power in the fight

Well the reason Asriel used to be 2-A because he was infinitely superior to omega flowey

I thought it was full power bill. But since he believed them equal it is still unknown who would win at this point. could bill put down asriel for good?

it really matters both have haxes although full power asriel as never shown his true potential so i don't know

I think their jiren vs alien x video was an accurate outcome, but massively wanked jiren since animation rewind thinks he is multi universal with immeasurable speeds.

I kind of hope he puts zeno against somebody. Preferably someone like alien x or thanos (although both stomp)

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Nah 2-A Bill stomps Asriel.
Though AR seems to think that Asriel is literally invincible.
yeah AR thinks asriel is invincible when that's only for physical attacks and souls like asriel can die if he gets erased enough

Is it because of the "transcends time" shit? That's just Hit being infinitely weaker than him. 3-A is weaker than Low 2-C by infinity.

It's so stupid when people say DB characters other than Zeno are 2-C simply due to multipliers. Dude, you could be infinitely above baseline Low 2-C and you'll still be Low 2-C.

yeah AR thinks asriel is invincible when that's only for physical attacks and souls like asriel can die if he gets erased enough

Any 2-A could just poke him.

CFC is very inconsistent, they say that "Nobody can defeat Asriel by any means but only a child that can calm his spirit" but Asriel is 4-Dimensional and Bill Cipher is Infinite 4-Dimensional so...... It doesn't make sense

Uselessnoob245 said:
CFC is very inconsistent, they say that "Nobody can defeat Asriel by any means but only a child that can calm his spirit" but Asriel is 4-Dimensional and Bill Cipher is Infinite 4-Dimensional so...... It doesn't make sense
So TOAA, Azathoth, and The Living Tribunal can't kill him according to his logic.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
So TOAA, Azathoth, and The Living Tribunal can't kill him according to his logic.
They can't kill him but they can follow his one weakness

Back