• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

There should be a converter on this site.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
We should have a conversion calculator on this site to make it easier for calcs to be made. That way people won't have to go through the the trouble of converting joules to kilofoe and can instead just pump the number of joules into the converter to see what number they get. It would make calculations much easier.

MediaWiki does have built in calculation coding (here's an example), though I'm not really familiar with it. I can try to see if I can make a converter out of it though.

That said, I think that there are various external converters linked to in the calculation instruction pages.

Nothing for FOE, as far as I know, just manual division. This has lead to at lest one instance of accidental inflation on this site by a mistake in division, so something to sort this out would be nice.

Anyway, I think I managed to figure it out. I think I'd be able to make a template that automatically applies destructive yields to stuff now too, which should save time.

Probably not. Darkanine is extremely busy with other matters.

Yes and no.

The groundwork is finished and the conversion side of it is also finished, albeit not yet thoroughly checked to see if it's accurate (in fact I just noticed an error before posting on this thread), but the code works.

Here's the template

Here it is being rested

So in short, the hardest part is out of the way, now it just needs more values, more modes and extensive testing before I'd be comparable with using it outside of test purposes.

CNBA3 said:
what converters are those if I may ask?
Conversion calculators. Like a calculator that would tell you how many joules are in a Gigaton or something. To make it easier to do calcs and stuff.

Not so well. Did you ask Executor and DontTalk for help?

Back