• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M3X said:
Not yet. The big boy is hard to scale. I found an image to scale one of the tentacles, but I couldn't figure out a shape for this monster to use for the cube law.
I am a bit lost about the feats I need to calc. Kayran and the Earth Elemental. Are there more?
Erom
The shape of the kayran's body is that of an crayfish

Tentacle mass: 15,099.7 kg

Kayran's speed: 210.292523587 m/s

KE: 15099.7*210.292523587^2*0.5 = 333876604.90642509432389396465 Joules

Tentacle AP: 0.07979842373480524 Tons of TNT

We need to also consider the fact that Kayran was weakened (basically, dying) by Scoia'tael so it would be even higher than final result

i did a little digging on kayran destroying the bridge and that would in fact be a solid 8-C feat of power

The material used for building bridges was made out of stone and really hard type of Concrete that was used in the middle ages which would have made any bridge really damn durable and the stone material that the bridge kayran destroyed should have been made of out of either sandstone or limestone due to light colour presented

The density for limestoen is 2.711 gram per cubic centimeter while for sandstone it's 2.65 gram per cubic centimeter

Now we only need to scale things

The material's not the problem nor is the material. The problem is getting a decent shot of the bridge for pixel scaling.

Give me a bit more time to get the shots of Ciri.

Tried it, it's actually impossible to scale geralt to the tower

not only does it not show the entire frame which is a pain in the ass but angle also twists the shit out of tower

we could however theoretically speaking scale geralt to kayran and then scale kayran to the tower which might get us some results

Ooooooooor I could just re-download The Witcher 2 and get some shots to scale to the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back