• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part VI

Could you point me to who you are talking about?

Ion has 1-A type 8 immortality, mind and soul hax on hit that's alsp probably smurfy of not 1-A and stupid non-corporeality that makes him really damn hard to hit

From the looks of his profile. Ion doesn't have the range to put him down as he can regen from his magic which exists in another universe and he has Multiversal+ range.

In addition to that he can change the laws of physics and passively releases magic which attacks the metaphysical brain and bypasses resistance (Even managing to overwrite Archie's Law Manipulation and negate his Fate and power null).

In addition to this, he speed blitzes both Ramek and Ion.

Looking at it now, Louie's regen might actually be High-Godly.

I just was't sure if it was at the time because of how strict the criteria for that seems to be sometimes.

I don't see how he gets High-Godly nor how he beats the other contenders. You can make the match, though.

I said it might be high godly because He can survive baseline 4-D erasure and regen's as long as his magic exists in the 2-A multiverse.

YungManzi said:
I said it might be high godly because He can survive baseline 4-D erasure and regen's as long as his magic exists in the 2-A multiverse.
High Godly means surviving literally their entire dimension going bye-bye. So if the 4-D erasure also erased an infinite number of 3-D realms, then sure.

I've definitely heard of lesser regen be classified as High Godly. Which is why I never bothered with changing it because the line between the two is too confusing/inconsistent (IMO).

Regardless, I'll drop that topic.

Since High 6-C is open, this boi for High 6-C.

Main Feats:

• A White Lightning that destroys stuff on the atomic level and is accurate enough to go into a human's body, destroy a very specific Viral Cell known for it's absolute pain in the arse to detect, and leave whilst having no effect on the actual human
  • Reduced a small island into Vapour
  • A beam that instantly freezes objects to Absolute Zero upon contact
And now to wait for some guy with dimensional hax to take his place ^-^

YungManzi said:
@HI3

He can affect the metaphysical and conceptual, the former bypassing resistance.
that's not really enough tho, unless i'm accidentally overstating how good Ion's non-corp is

Back