• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part VI

New Management Editio

Continued from this thread

Last time on the Wiki's Strongest...!

The rules are simple:

• Who's the strongest character(s) in their respective tiers?
  • There can be multiple in one tier, so long as either the match would end up as inconclusive, or it's divided up into either Speed Equalized or Speed Unequalized.
  • You can add your own characters.
  • Give reasoning as to why they're the strongest in that tier
  • If nothing's put in parenthesis next to the character's name [ex: Linx Rifelson (Blood Form)], then that means it's the character's strongest form.
  • The same character can be put in multiple tiers.
  • Stat amping or increasing power level beyond your character's tier will not count, as that's going past the character's current tier. Hax that's above their tier however is still allowed.
  • To be on this list, your character must have detailed explanations on most of their abilities and why the character can use it (also it's recommended that the character is of good quality anyways so that their chances of entering this list increases), so that we can prevent anyone from simply creating a character just to get on here.
  • Just for practicality sake, here's the Tiering System.
With those out of the way, here are the strongest on the wiki (according to people who reply to this thread)!!!

Tier Variable:

Tier 11:

Tier 10:

• A:
Tier 9:

• B:
Tier 8:

Tier 7:

• B:
    • Low B:
Tier 6:

Tier 5:

Tier 4:

Tier 3:

• B:
Tier 2:

Tier 1:

• A:
Tier 0:

Remember, this is a subjective list. Everything here may not be final and can even be changed!

I believe Linx is going to be contested for Low 2-C incredibly soon.

Post-Reunification Valev should probably take 6-C, imo. Taurus doesn't really look all that special and lacks the soul resistance to prevent Valev from simply tearing him apart.

I'm not really sure if Collective Valev can take Low 2-C, though.

Speaking of which, when and how did Adam take 6-C? I never saw him mentioned on any previous thread.

Should I really make a thread for Adam vs Valev? Since I'm 99% sure that's a massive stomp in favor of Valev.

Hl3 or bust said:
I'm honesty not sure how Adam had the spot over The Gigantic Hydra, so Valev vs TGH is a better idea tbh
I believe in a previous thread, a man mentioned that TGH's feats were not 6-C at all (Storms/floods/earthquakes on a planetary scale).

Given that Kyogre is 5-B for planetary storms, Hydra is not even remotely 6-C, thus why he was disqualified.

>wonders why TGH is so strong

>Monarch's verse

Alright that makes sense.

Correction: Planetary storms, if Kyogre is a precedent, means Gigantic Hydra should take 5-B if Monarch ever bothers to update it. So no Taiga's screwed.

Being a DND character deals with her various Hax, non physical interaction deals with her Regen, and they're 9.68 Tons to her baseline.

DMUA said:
Being a DND character deals with her various Hax, non physical interaction deals with her Regen, and they're 9.68 Tons to her baseline.
Mirai is FTL and has black hole creation, if that helps.

Also, take Nico off of High 6-C, he seems to have been downgraded.

Are there any other contenders or can Adam be replaced by Valev?

I just realized I need to do a small update for her profile. She doesn't regenerate from her soul and in fact doesn't need even need it and being higher into High 8-C won't help against a 5-C attack.

WHYNAUT said:
I just realized I need to do a small update for her profile. She doesn't regenerate from her soul and in fact doesn't need even need it and being higher into High 8-C won't help against a 5-C attack.
If she's using 5-C AP then she isn't applicable for the High 8-C spot.

I personally see this as including weapons too. If tier is decided by AP, being the strongest in your tier with AP not in your tier seems wrong.

Hl3 or bust said:
August has been there for i don't even know how long

apparently weapons don't count
Well, as the new owner of this thread, it's your decision.

Her normal attacks aren't 5-C and her durability isn't either so I don't really see the problem. The 5-C attacks isn't the only reason for her being a contender anyway.

So, if weapons are allowed, Mirai for High 8-C. Otherwise, Rakshasa.

Valev should get 6-C for now, until there's another contender.

Aidan vs The Brother for Low 7-B.

Sounds about right?

WHYNAUT said:
Her normal attacks aren't 5-C and her durability isn't either so I don't really see the problem. The 5-C attacks isn't the only reason for her being a contender anyway.
AP decides tier, not Dura. We have several glass cannons on this list, which would normally include Mirai.

What I'm saying is that 5-C isn't really her main tier. She's like a smurf in AP. Also people that can grow into a higher tier and win because of that are fair game too so I don't see why this wouldn't be.

WHYNAUT said:
What I'm saying is that 5-C isn't really her main tier. She's like a smurf in AP. Also people that can grow into a higher tier and win because of that are fair game too so I don't see why this wouldn't be.
People who grow into another tier to win aren't fair game though, the rules explicitly say otherwise. Even if 5-C isn't her "main" tier, it's her attack potency, which determines tier.

I personally think that having a single attack, rather than a weapon, that's higher than your main tier should be ok

but meh

Back