• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part VI

Prove it's not suggsverse level crap

well one you meant Monarch and Akreious

secondly that's entirely irrelevant and you are obviously just trying to start drama, so stop it now

ThePixelKirby said:
Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Monarchverse be like that basically all the time
Only well below the surface.
For the most part, fights are just two people trying to hit each other with various melee and projectile weapons.
Really? Because if they don't lead with hax, that may be an issue.
Well you see

Fights are a bit like this

What Fights Be Like

mixed with a bit of this

What Fights Be Like2

Overlord775 said:
Why is Monarch and PixelKirby's verses Suggverse level power obsession even allowed in this wiki ?
Well you see Overlord, contrary to the thoughts of those who have heard nothing about my verse apart from "lots of 1-A stuff", I do actually put a large amount of thought into my world building and character development.

Yea, Overlord, let's not continue this discussion.

I'll let Monarch and Ak argue out their strongest guys, while simply staking my claim for Low 2-C.

Until then;
1-A

Anyway

I don't get what Akreious is saying because so much of the things they are saying are contradictory.

Like there being Void Entities who completely transcend other Void Entities, yet even fodder Void Entities are still only second to the nigh-omni and omni.

And Void Entities being second only to the omni and nigh-omni, yet apparently being weaker than the Kijuus who are neither omni nor nigh-omni.

Monarch Laciel said:
Well you see Overlord, contrary to the thoughts of those who have heard nothing about my verse apart from "lots of 1-A stuff", I do actually put a large amount of thought into my world building and character development.
Hiding a bag of garbage by putting it in a marble trash can doesn't make it less of a trash bag

Can you like, don't judge a verse by power levels? Yeah, go on judge it by contradictory bullshit or just cosmology that makes no sense but I read his stuff and he is really putting his efforts into it. Putting a bit of ego into your verse is completely fine as long as you're also taking care of it with thought and attention.

Also

> implying that character development and world building are merely the visual outer exterior and it's the power levels that's the actual important content on the inside.

Now who's the one with a power obsession lol?

Monarch Laciel said:
Also
> implying that character development and world building are merely the visual outer exterior and it's the power levels that's the actual important content on the inside.

Now who's the one with a power obsession lol?
eh, bad comparation ong my part

**** this, i'll just make a even more bullshit 9-C that can kick your entire verse's ass

@Overlord

Dude, shut up.

You're literally judging 2 entire verses via just their pages and ratings, while calling them garbage with no constructive critisism.

You're literally just doing this for drama, so drop it.

ThePixelKirby said:
Considering my verse literally caps out at 5-D, that's one weak Suggverse.
Sucker my Suggs is so weak that absolute God Tiers that legit give Perp lovecraftian vibes are only 2-A

This argument is dum.
Let's get back on track. Who's in contention for each tier?

Hl3 or bust said:
Valev and Mobius (if that was even his name) for Low 2-C
While I don't know if Mobius still qualifies anymore (He has some Tier 0 stuff going on, but at the same time, he doesn't?), through the discussion I had with Ak, the following seems to be true;

The Collective's hax is instant, while Mobius' is a projectile. (It is possible for The Collective to survive the EE, since in The Infinite Consortium the soul is separate from one's existence and can survive erasure, for short periods of time. In which The Collective would revive himself. Granted, Mobius' EE being such a higher tier may get past this, but I don't know.)

So, The Collective does everything off the bat, including EEing Mobius and destroying the realm around them. They are now in The Nothingness. Mobius regenerates, is instantly EE'd again due to passive Existence Erasure from The Nothingness. And repeat. So, incap.

2-C, you did say he was going to be 2-C aka Low Multiverse level

Saturn did cut in half magic god asborbed Yanald and the magic god made the magic relam, hell, the universe and the null void (that is a infinite void)

so his page for that would look like this: at least Large Planet level to Low Multiverse level (cut in half magic god asborbed Yanald)

So anyway.

As determined on that other thread.

Void Entities = Alaya Authority of Humanity

Kijuus drawing power from Tier 0 > Void Entities

Void Entities > Kijuus not drawing power from Tier 0

Drawing power from tier 0 is restricted for these threads.

Therefore the Kijuu of time is below Authority of Humanity, and can't stop AoH from fixing Fi, so Fi comes back (if she even gets erased by it in the first place) and plot haxes her way to victory again Ari.

you are making one big error of logic

you are assuming all void entities are equal to each other in power

but they very likely aren't

so it could likely be

Authority of Humanity = Low Level Void Entities < Kijuus not drawing power < High Level Void Entities < Kijuus while drawing power

Nope

Akreious said:
The Creatures of the Void are only surpassed by Boundless Tier 0 Baraghi itself, The living Pantheon (My resident High 1-A), and beings directly linked/draw powers from said High 1-A.

Other than that, if you have no connection to my High 1-A or Tier 0 like Mebius and Noa has, you flat out cannot do anything to The Void and it's creatures no matter what degree of 1-A you are, period.
Akreious said:
The Void Entities themselves are extremely difficult to explain as they don't follow any logical system nor operate on "Hierarchy". When I speak of Power scalings and hierarchies in relation to the Void Entities, it's simply my best attempt to verbally convey their power. To put it bluntly, if it wasn't for the fact that The Living Pantheon and Baraghi being a thing (Along with beings who derive their power from them), every single Void Entity would be High 1-A (or I guess just a ridiculous degree of 1-A by the very nature of High 1-A not allowing this "many" beings. "Many" in quotations because mathematics and numbers don't apply to them)

So Valev isn't 6-C anymore.

But he is High 6-B from some downscaling, and probably takes Speed Unequalized off the bat due to MFTL+ over Massively Hypersonic.

And he takes it Equalized, since 4-D soulhax. I can make a match for that, though.

6-C's open, nerds.

Since Neo has basically been disqualified for good, I guess The Collective takes Low 2-C by default, then. Unless I should put him against Linx first.

Mark isn't that active so I think you'd be fine going ahead with it

DMUA said:
Mark isn't that active so I think you'd be fine going ahead with it
Yea, iirc Linx can't do much about 5-D hax.

Should we allow under-construction, WIP or pages planned to be changed heavily or retconned?

Yes

No

The poll was created at 15:20 on April 21, 2019, and so far 13 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

Also, to clarify of the weapon/attack tier rule

A character cannot have a spot solely due to an weappn/attack higher than that tier, but if they would have it anyways then said weapon/attack is fair game

Back