• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part VI

ThePixelKirby said:
Could you link Neo's profile? What makes him strong?
As well, fairly sure Linx picks up massively stronger things at Low 2-C. So they'd have to do their match again for Low 2-C.
This boi

Also nah. We already discussed that, the things Linx gains at Low 2-C would be inconsequential in the battle at best. There's only one real notable thing Linx has against Neo Mebius and only one real notable thing Neo Mebius has against Linx; the rest Neo Mebius resists most of Linx's hax and Mebius' hax gets resisted by Linx via lolwillpower.

Essentially the reasons for stalemate is:

• Linx spams Dura-Ignoring Galaxy Attacks
  • Neo Mebius spams stupidly high level 1-A death beams or, downplayed, stupidly high-dimensioned conceptual erasure. Either or does the same thing.
It's who hits first in a battle of pure skill (Which is mostly equal) and nothing else.

They can't even use precog. against eachother since they both negate it out. That's how much they counter eachother.

Edit: Also their match is already in for Aegis Mebius vs Epilogue Final Form Linx (Low 2-C) so this whole paragraph of explaining is sort of redundant huh...

welp might as well give Neo Mebius' life story.

Essentially his story is one of "With greater power comes greater consequences", ones that one has little to no power over despite how much sheer force one has at their disposal; hax or raw AP. No matter how much hax he gets, how high of a dimension he can mindhax, or how many times he spams 1-A death beams, he will always be incapable of saving those he cares about with the will of the Universe (Later revealed to be a being that's on-par with The Living Pantheo who's the only real threat to my "Would be top tier if it wasn't for another guy existing that's already that" character).

At the end of his story, he realizes he has to cast off his pursuit of power and instead of trying to make change as a being within the greater Cosmos, he has to become the Cosmos. He allows himself to become completely absorbed into this godly power that allowed him to shoot his death beams and rewrote reality on the most fundamental levels; becoming the Avatar of Baraghi who acts to ensure the universe is free from control of someone such as the one he fought ever again. He essentially completely loses his individuality (Or most of it) and at this point it's a major contention on if this being is the same person as the one who jumped into that Godly Energy prior.

I'll just throw this guy in as a possible contender for 9-C by virtue of the fact that it's almost impossible to beat him in any win condition for a match (incap and death are countered by endless resurrection, BFR is countered by preset fate making him show up where he's going to be), and he's eventually going to give himself infinite time to just kill Ari in a conventional way.

Akreious said:
ThePixelKirby said:
Could you link Neo's profile? What makes him strong?
As well, fairly sure Linx picks up massively stronger things at Low 2-C. So they'd have to do their match again for Low 2-C.
This boi

Also nah. We already discussed that, the things Linx gains at Low 2-C would be inconsequential in the battle at best. There's only one real notable thing Linx has against Neo Mebius and only one real notable thing Neo Mebius has against Linx; the rest Neo Mebius resists most of Linx's hax and Mebius' hax gets resisted by Linx via lolwillpower.

Essentially the reasons for stalemate is:

• Linx spams Dura-Ignoring Galaxy Attacks
  • Neo Mebius spams stupidly high level 1-A death beams or, downplayed, stupidly high-dimensioned conceptual erasure. Either or does the same thing.
It's who hits first in a battle of pure skill (Which is mostly equal) and nothing else.

They can't even use precog. against eachother since they both negate it out. That's how much they counter eachother.

Edit: Also their match is already in for Aegis Mebius vs Epilogue Final Form Linx (Low 2-C) so this whole paragraph of explaining is sort of redundant huh...

snip
Valev should go against them, then. Fairly sure Valev's insane soul manip would screw over Linx, but I don't know enough about Mebius.

What are the specifics about Mebius and Linx (What makes them strong, is their stuff thought-based, how much does skill matter), before we make a stomp.

Monarch Laciel said:
I'll just throw this guy in as a possible contender for 9-C by virtue of the fact that it's almost impossible to beat him in any win condition for a match (incap and death are countered by endless resurrection, BFR is countered by preset fate making him show up where he's going to be), and he's eventually going to give himself infinite time to just kill Ari in a conventional way.
While I can't speak for the 9-Cs of this site, I can definitely think of a few ways to beat that guy (no, not ones I'm saying Ari is gonna do), none of which even involve smurf hax.

"Valev should go against them, then. Fairly sure Valev's insane soul manip would screw over Linx, but I don't know enough about Mebius."

Soul manipulation on Mebius will be hard to say the least. He has Mid-Godly Regen (aka not reliant on a soul) and fundamentally lacks a soul. To add, his "essence" (closest equivalent to a soul he has at this point) is encompassed by the powers of Baraghi, which is my Tier 0 "God" character

>tier 0

Hm.

So, how exactly is his relation to the Tier 0? How does that work?

How strong are his actual resistances? (If his 'essence' is locked behind a Tier 0 god, what else does he have?)

Valev doesn't need him to be reliant on the soul, by the way. Once he takes the soul, he basically absorbs it into himself and gains everything it does. Even if Mebius were to come back, he'd just be facing an incredibly enhanced version of himself, at best. Granted, this is less relevant if he's being protected by a tier zero.

However, Valev leads with literally all of his hax at once, anyways, including AP. So it's really a matter of how good his resistances are, and what does put him down.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
"and fundamentally lacks a soul"

Can't absorb his soul.
Right, nor his essence. The profile was a bit ambiguous on that matter, since it called his essence his soul.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
While I can't speak for the 9-Cs of this site, I can definitely think of a few ways to beat that guy (no, not ones I'm saying Ari is gonna do), none of which even involve smurf hax.
Such as...?

What exactly is the Seal of Ouroborus? Because I could argue that since Ari power steals all their abilities, he gains the Seal of Ouroborus while Ewigkeit loses it and Ari wins via everything advantage

Curse of Ouroborous, not Seal.

And it's blessing given by a tier 0 to Ewigkeit and Ewigkeit alone. At best Ari could steal some of the magic Ewig's learnt, but that wouldn't help beat Ewigkeit or stop Ewigkeit killing him. Though given that Eiwgkeit's ability to use magic is simply an application of his accumulated knowledge rather than done through any special ability to use magic, it's not an ability that can be stolen. Plus his constant cycle of life and death would constantly reset his existence back to the point before any magic that could be stolen was stolen anyway.

Oh before we continue, I'm pretty sure Ari can stay in 9-C unequalized with sheer speed alone.

He's so much faster to the point that he could live his live thousands of times over before. Ari is overconfident but not stupid. He has such a god complex that he would literally never let Ewi move before he offs him, only to be puzzled at Ewi not staying dead.

Ewi would pretty much be unable to even think about channeling the Power of Eternity due to Ari's insane speed advantage.

With such speed, Ewi would pretty much never be a threat to him ever. Not sure if SBA has rules for this, but Ewi literally cannot win this engagement since Ari would never slow down in combat.

Now another issue is that, what happens to energy that is reset by the Curse of Ouroboros?

You say that he'd never be able to think about using eternity, but the fact is that ari cant stop him from doing so.

It might take a billion years from Ari's perspective, but eventually Ewigkeit is going to use eternity, and give himsel infinite time to walk over and snap Ari's neck.

Like, what's ari going to do to stop him? Kill him? He's already dying and resurrecting trillions of times over in every fraction of a second, what's Ari going to do, add one more death to the loop? Ewigkeit wouldn't even notice, and one second later in real time he uses Eternity.

What energy?

"Ewigkeit wouldn't even notice, and one second later in real time he uses Eternity."

Problem is, again, Ari would've lived several thousand lifetimes over before Ewi would've completed a singular thought. Ewi would literally never be a threat to Ari since he'd be dead by aging sooner than Ewi would complete a thought.

It's literally a difference of Peak Human and Massively FTL+ (Since SBA makes it so he's willing to kill rather than what he normally is which restricts him to MHS+ due to muh morals)

"What energy?"

I'm asking what'd happen to energy that hits Ewigkeit after it's reset. Is it power nulled? Does it simply poof? Did it never happen? Is the energy returned? that stuff

So Ewigkeit wins by outliving...? What's your point? Either Ari lives long enough for Ewigkeit to make that thought and activate Eternity and snaps Ari's neck, or Ari dies of old age due to living for a billion years from his perspective?

Would vanish probably. But big daddy kaiju can't kill Ewigkeit either.

"So Ewigkeit wins by outliving...? What's your point? Either Ari lives long enough for Ewigkeit to make that thought and activate Eternity and snaps Ari's neck, or Ari dies of old age due to living for a billion years from his perspective?"

I'm saying that Ewi would never be able to do anything to Ari while Ari literally has an entire lifetime to figure out a way to defeat Ewi.

"Would vanish probably. But big daddy kaiju can't kill Ewigkeit either."

See I ask because if it's returned then it's fine, but many of Ari's victories were gained because his opponent nullified/removed Ari's energy (Which he uses for everything).

Because the nullification/disappeareance of his energy would cause

"Temporal Grasp: Should Arimiminiumu get this extra power nullified or absorbed by something else, the KiiJuu of time induces a total erasure of the target's existence in order to return the "stolen" time energy from them."

A KiiJuu of Time is 1-A btw. It'd try to EE Ewi but fail due to Tier 0 shenanigans. Failing this, it would gather it's fellow KiiJuu and eventually the Aetherion Lords (Who'd also fail), in which case this would draw the attention of The Living Pantheo who's my resident Tier 0 (or High 1-A I guess).

In which case Tier 0 vs Tier 0. And since these battles are literally impossible to judge...

Technically Ari would Inconclusive via yelling "Daddy!" I guess :L

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Hate to burst your bubble, but tier 0 hax is banned from all threads including wiki's strongest.
"And it's blessing given by a tier 0 to Ewigkeit and Ewigkeit alone."

Uhhhhh.

Well then.

Also if that is the case, Ari should be removed as the strongest 9-C too. Because apparently if it's own 1-A powers aren't enough work, the Kijuu will bring the Tier 0 into it and get him to do it instead.

Ari basically has tier 0 existence erasure by proxy by proxy

What?

Because Negating Fast Man's energy calls in a Greater power who then calls in a Greater power himself who is Tier 0 in response to another Tier 0, how does that make it magically unfair to everyone else? You'd literally need to have another Tier 0 for the KiiJuu to resort to such a thing.

Also Monarch this is the 4th-ish time you've gone after me specifically. Bro the hell what did I do to you D;

Anyways October of 2018 is around the time school picked back up (Post-Christmas break) so the thread died. I'm not sure if posting in there would count as a necro now, but I completely disagree with your assessment on Alaya > Kiijuu of Time.

But I'll address stuff here for convenience.

"Concepts like power levels are entirely irrelevant to Aether, and thus the AoH, because Aether is the source of all things. Aether is already the pinnacle, surpassed by exactly two things."

Again, literally any fodder in The Void is exactly this.

"boundless tier 0 God itself, and would-be-boundless-if-not-for-God Ultimate Ones."

The Creatures of the Void are only surpassed by Boundless Tier 0 Baraghi itself, The living Pantheon (My resident High 1-A), and beings directly linked/draw powers from said High 1-A.

Other than that, if you have no connection to my High 1-A or Tier 0 like Mebius and Noa has, you flat out cannot do anything to The Void and it's creatures no matter what degree of 1-A you are, period.

"If you were to enter the Everworld, and think of these Void entities that are beyond power levels and can create their own realities that were immeasurably superior to each other, etc etc etc, then you thinking that would cause Alaya to create a layer of the Neverworld where all those things were correct, but Alaya would still be above them."

Not really sure how this is above the Void Entities, who's literally Alaya's explanation but on a significantly higher degree. There's no reality, there's no layer that the Void Entities reside upon. It would be not incorrect to assert that should my High 1-A and Tier 0 not exist, they themselves would be my Tier 0s.

"No, it hasnt come into contact with her at all, because it can't make contact with an idea. "

The literal point of a KiiJuu is to maintain order in Reality (Which coincidentally also means preventing the Void Entities from screwing everything up). If a charged bolt of it's, essentially it's own make, goes through a being that's a literal 1-A Plot Device, it'll ring off pretty much every red bell that "There's a thing that shouldn't be" here.

" Unless you want to tell me that every time he throws a timebolt, a Kijuu comes down to erase some bits of space-time because it had the temerity to get in the way of the timebolt."

My argument was never that the KiiJuu would detect that the bolt failed it's job or something. Ari misses with his bolts plenty of times. It's just that her very existence ignoring the bolt would alert her to it's presence. Her very presence is of a 1-A scale; something brought to it's attention with the Temporal Bolt that it's connected to.

The whole reason why the KiiJuu shows up in the first place is because "That shouldn't have happened" situations. The Bolt going through literal 1-A Ideas is the biggest "This shouldn't even exist" alarm I've ever heard of.

To make it grossly oversimplified, the bolt essentially gives the KiiJuu of Time "eyes" into the current situation (Which is why whenever a bolt is nullified/absorbed, it comes immediately since at that moment, it was indeed "there" not in the all-seeing sense but in the "It is ACTUALLY here" sense).

"fodder in the void"

"surpassed by only two things"

That literally does not work.

You cannot have fodder void entities if every void entity is only second to the tier 0

Lordy.

Yea this seems like a competition between two 1-A shidizzles, so I'm going to just stay out of this.

hierarchy lul

So, Valev is seemingly more likely to take Low 2-C also by default due to Neo's match with Linx being weird as hell, along with... everything else involving Neo.

Do we have any contenders for Low 2-C?

Hl3 or bust said:
Monarchverse be like that basically all the time
Only well below the surface.

For the most part, fights are just two people trying to hit each other with various melee and projectile weapons.

ThePixelKirby said:
hierarchy lul
So, Valev is seemingly more likely to take Low 2-C also by default due to Neo's match with Linx being weird as hell, along with... everything else involving Neo.
bUt NeO hAs LiMitEd OmNiPoTeNcE

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Monarchverse be like that basically all the time
For the most part, fights are just two people trying to hit each other with various melee and projectile weapons.
Really? Because if they don't lead with hax, that may be an issue.

Really? Because if they don't lead with hax, that may be an issue.

the issue is that those weapons tend to also be backed by Authorities which make them into 1-A hax shanks

Overlord775 said:
Why is Monarch and PixelKirby's verses Suggverse level power obsession even allowed in this wiki ?
Considering my verse literally caps out at 5-D, that's one weak Suggverse.

Back