• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part VI

I don't think 5-Cs should be able to take High 8-C

Even if it's one thing, winning the spot via something out of the spot is wack

DMUA said:
I don't think 5-Cs should be able to take High 8-C

Even if it's one thing, winning the spot via something out of the spot is wack
This. I think Rakshasa should take High 8-C.

DMUA, want to make Aidan vs Brother?

Mkay. I remember there being quite a few Low 2-Cs to take that spot, so I'm just waiting until one of them show up.

Although if memory serves me correctly, Linx can't do much about 5-D soulhax, so Valev should probably take that? For now?

I did say that that isn't the only thing that makes her a contender for the spot. She has more offensive hax to win in matches than Rahkshasa. The fact that she's base line is also not that big of a problem since she can boost her AP and durability several times over with some of her abilities.

Observer got an inconclusive with Griffin

about that

I'm at least fairly certain that he should get speed unequalized, becuase he did actually have ways to win iirc but Observer did as well and they would kinda just end up using them at the same time

Because he wasn't mentioned, I guess. Winner of the match I just posted goes against him, then.

Well, he

Actually

Okay I know this is a crazy train of thought but I think I just, in ny head, retconed it so that Abban and his bro both have Low Godly

Considering they would have Ethereal awareness to heal wounds after they die unlike Ether scarred

Laughs in CRT-spanola

Either way Martin definitely wouldn't beat Aidan unequal

Spinoirr said:
I bet when i make Yanald he will be up in the strongest 5-B

But this is a guess
Considering Gigantic Hydra will likely be 5-B given his feats being 5-B...

Any Low 2-Cs with some 5-D hax that could take Low 2-C?

Considering Gigantic Hydra will likely be 5-B given his feats being 5-B...

I have looked him up and looks like he and him have very similar powers, so its likely Inconclusive if he battled Yanald magic god absorbed

Iirc, Gigantic Hydra is 1-A hax up the wazoo.

Low 1-C with a justification which is clearly 1-B

Lekmos said:
1-A is empty...hmm.....will i start something as i bring that up?

Oh well, can Mikael Pytho be on 1-A spot?
Actually, I'd prefer the 1-A spot be locked. Mainly because the 1-A spot will turn into an asspull fest of "muhhierarchy" and will become a mess. If everyone realizes hierarchies don't matter across verses (for 1-As), they'll still asspull nigh tier 0 BS. Or people will make "1-As" with justifications that are clearly tier 0.

And I can already tell that that guy wouldn't make the spot if we left the spot unlocked.

Slowly comes from shadows and drags own character back to it....

I prefer it too, because i have too memories what happen last time as i mentioned that 1-A spot was open. I doupt Mikael would not complete here, but hey if not try you can`t get anything.

But back to serious matter was anybody else coming High 7-C spot, because last time when i asked there was good challenger, if not then Samantha would take the spot or i am wrong?

But I thought we refused Perry being on there for having evidence of being super haxxy just for the sake of it (especially with no personality and far short summary/appearance). Rather that we wanted who beat Nomber to take the spot.

I mean I was thinking of Yanald's goals and personalty and then his powers that make sense in terms of story

I mean he isn't super hax until he absorbs god damn god

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
But I thought we refused Perry being on there for having evidence of being super haxxy just for the sake of it (especially with no personality and far short summary/appearance). Rather that we wanted who beat Nomber to take the spot.
I mean, he actually has a longer backstory if my memory of EWtRtW 1 serves. It just isn't on his profile.

I'd rather not mess with profiles other people have made unless I have to. I'd also like to wait until I finish the full summary blog of EWtRtW before changing around anymore profiles.

Neo Mebius should be Strongest Low 2-C along with Linx since the reasoning for their tie completely disregards AP; doesn't matter. Therefore both tiers.

Could you link Neo's profile? What makes him strong?

As well, fairly sure Linx picks up massively stronger things at Low 2-C. So they'd have to do their match again for Low 2-C.

Back