• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part VI

Jokes aside I probably won't apply him myself since

Honestly he's kinda broken

Normally I wouldn't do something like this but I'll nominate this bad boy for a shot at the 4-B spot. This should be interesting...

also the justification for his AP is 4-A instead of 4-B since the nearest star is only around 4 light years away and holding an entire star system in your hand would also warrant that tier

I wouldn't say for sure that barely reaching the next star by size (especially height) instantly warrants 4-A, nor if the this person is even 4 light years tall. And can you link to wherever the second part comes from?

if you are the size of multiple solar systems, you are 4-A, also i'd say several is much more than 4

and for the second part, look at you hand, immagine it to be the size of a solar system, now upscale it to the rest of you body. I am 80% sure that would end up being 4-A via sheer size

Several could mean just about anything. There's not much evidence of greater than 4 other than opinion.

Not even close. Not even near close. You can stack our solar system thousands of times before hitting the nearest star.

If you think the KE is that way, then calc it yourself. Oh nevermind, you can't, cause FTL KE. (Sorry if this comes off as rude, but text based communication is a pain)

I mean, couldn't i just use avarage human speed to calc the KE ?

also i think that would still be 4-A since moving an object at FTL speed gives you the AP to destroy an object of that size (for exemple moving the moon at FTL speed makes you Moon level)

Ask anybody who knows KE calcs well. They'll probably tell you using average human on an FTL character is a no no.

Again, incalcable. FTL speeds actually give you infinite energy (or something like that), and we all should know that's a big no for over 99% of FTL characters.

Light speed calcs would give you infinite energy if you applied full relativity to them because mass dilation would mean that anything going at the speed of light has infinite mass.

FTL KE calcs breaks classical and most other physics.

Several is, by dictionary definition, four or more.

If they're the size of four or more solar systems, they probably should be 4-A.

DMUA said:
Several is, by dictionary definition, four or more.

If they're the size of four or more solar systems, they probably should be 4-A.
By what source? Also, just height still gives this? (and it's light years, not directly solar systems, which if it was would be not 4-A at all)

The dictionary

Assuming they aren't just like, a super thin tube, being the size of multiple solar systems should be 4-A

That said, if it's several light-years, that would make it significantly bigger, considering solar systems don't usually even take light an hour to cross.

wowowowow, okay context is needed here.

So for the holding a solar system in their hand, that...actually just meant they grew their hands that big.

The several light years tall thing? I didn't know several was that much by the dictionary definition so sue me /shrug

Also, their are several anti feats and statements within the RP that would support otherwise such as Mirian's avatar getting blown out of proportions by a blast that only covered a star system of regular size, as well as him outright stating "The most powerful of demonic forces can only decimate the entirety of the earth's solar system. Nothing more without the power simply destroying theirs bodies." soooo...guess I should edit the profile with those reasons then?

Alright, it's done.

Anyway, Mirian has passive 3-A Reality Warping hax and Conceptual Manipulation that affects the entirety of their existence and everything related to it, including any alternate souls, immortalities, or whatever else would keep his opponent alive, so I still think he stands a good chance.

Being "several times the size of the Solar System" =/= 4-A. That assumes that they're big enough to stretch betwee multiple Solar Systems, which is not the same thing, yeah.

Here is a basic example of what I mean. The diameter of the Solar System would be roughly 79 AU, while the distance to the nearest star is 63270 AU. Even if a character was "several Solar Systems tall", that would be 316 AU, and it's not immediately obvious to me that's Multi-Solar System level (though, unless your body proportions shifted, fitting the whole Solar System inside of your hand would make you bigger than that- not so much bigger that you'd graduate to 4-A, I think, but substantially so.)

I mixed up the terminology, hence the edit. I thought you were referring to a different type of "star system." So, scratch that last bit.

Hl3 or bust said:
DnW0 said:
well gl with that b/c I'll nominate The Player (Project Ozone 3) for 4-A
that's gonna be hard because The Player has literally zero ways to keep Observer down and Griffin is..........well, Griffin lol
Trapping in ME Drive and then burning / deleting the drive, which can be done instantly with the Wireless Terminal "trash can"

Also invulnerability and fairly powerful law manip.

"Trapping in ME Drive and then burning / deleting the drive, which can be done instantly with the Wireless Terminal "trash can""

Observer resurrects, assuming that works at all in the first place, given that she has extensive resistances. She can resist Law Manipulation, too.

>Looks at The Players' 4-A justification

>Possibly Multi-Solar System level with Draconic Evolution's Celestial Manipulator (Can change the time of day at will by changing the position of the Sun and numerous, hundreds of other stars)

Even manipulating Thousands of stars is only High 4-C

Now, if they blew up Hundreds of stars via explosion, that would be different, but this thing doesn't need inverse square law.

DMUA said:
>Looks at The Players' 4-A justification
>Possibly Multi-Solar System level with Draconic Evolution's Celestial Manipulator (Can change the time of day at will by changing the position of the Sun and numerous, hundreds of other stars)

Even manipulating Thousands of stars is only High 4-C

Now, if they blew up Hundreds of stars via explosion, that would be different, but this thing doesn't need inverse square law.
Except that saying "thousands of stars" is a understatement and that the Player can essentially move every celestial body that can be seen from Earth. Either way, I don't mind a downgrade as it would only be more interesting.

And I could have gone full wank mode and said that The Player defeating Xia, who created Herobrine, who is the incarnation of Chaos and Destruction is Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation.

What lore does Project Ozone 3 have?

If it's still the Minecraft lore I'm sorry to tell ya bud but those stars ain't stars.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
What lore does Project Ozone 3 have?
If it's still the Minecraft lore I'm sorry to tell ya bud but those stars ain't stars.
The fact that the "stars" are used in Astral Sorcery to draw constellations which are used to craft items using star-light. There are tons of statements in the Astral Tome that back up the fact that those dots in the sky are stars with an actual purpose.

@DnW0

I'm going to let you know two things:

• 1: Zhandou is currently disqualified due to the fact that, as far as i can tell, you're argument for him taking basically any if the spots you suggested him for is summoning a higher-d version of himself to slap the opponent, which is disallowed for reasons that should be obvious
  • 2: Most of The Player's tiers are apparently literally wrong

Hl3 or bust said:
@DnW0

• 1: Zhandou is currently disqualified due to the fact that, as far as i can tell, you're argument for him taking basically any if the spots you suggested him for is summoning a higher-d version of himself to slap the opponent, which is disallowed for reasons that should be obvious
Ok now. I never said that he was going to summon anything, if you think I did, prove it by screenshotting or quoting my reply or else you are just making up lies about what I said.

Either way, even if he is disqualified, I am working on a profile for another character within the series that just happens to be far haxy than him anyways and once it's done I will immediately withdraw him from the list and replace him with Kang Xiangxiang Li

Let me quote myself:

You realize even if they don't use the higher tier attacks, that doesn't change the fact that they can't bypass the Type 8 and 9 Immortality and Mid-Godly regen.

No matter what, there is no way for G&W to win other than just making a cloning freak-show and fill the world with clones of Li'Tongyi from both sides. Eventually G&W would die in that scenario anyways depending on the environment. Since they don't have the immortalities, eventually the clones will die too.

would you prefer Inconclusive? Or are you going to say that G&W wins with the sub-note of you ignoring half of Li'Tongyi's most crucial abilties that are very well within Tier 8

If all your characters happen to take spots in every single tier they are in, then perhaps we call upon "OP for the sake of OP" clause here.

ThePixelKirby said:
If all your characters happen to take spots in every single tier they are in, then perhaps we call upon "OP for the sake of OP" clause here.
That's just your opinion, because I have valid reasons for why the abilities work and how they are actually relevant to the series. Literally the entire plot revolves around the fact that this guy exists to create a safe environment to simulate the conditions that they are so well familiar with on Earth so that he can facilitate the deathmatch that takes place very early in the storyline.

Honestly this entire thread shouldn't exist anymore since you're just taking out the fun. You're either mad that there exists a character that is stronger than your "favorite".

Hl3 or bust said:
@DnW0

I'm just going to let you know that there was never "Summoning" on the entire profile.

Zhandou Li'Tongyi

So if you banned him, that's fine. I'm just going to show everyone with this that you really aren't being impartial enough

DnW0 said:
Honestly this entire thread shouldn't exist anymore since you're just taking out the fun. You're either mad that there exists a character that is stronger than your "favorite".
So what you want is for every tier to be filled with nothing but passive 1-A hax

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Can you not be quoting things from days ago without context?

I already said that even if he didn't use any hax at all and just came in with the Network literally existing and doing nothing, just fighting with the weakest version of the first key. There is no way for G&W to bypass Type 9 Immortality and Mid-Godly Regen.

So it's either a big inconclusive, or G&W wins with the condition that all of Li'Tongyi's abilities most important abilities are ignored.

Then it's your fault for not explaining it in a comprehensible manner.

Back