• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part VI

ThePixelKirby said:
Second of all, you brought Valev into this, now what's your point? Explain where you got first key law manipulation from and why that's relevant.
Stop making accusations, first of all, and stop evading this point.

ThePixelKirby said:
ThePixelKirby said:
Second of all, you brought Valev into this, now what's your point? Explain where you got first key law manipulation from and why that's relevant.
Why would I be evading this point when it's not even relevant, I literally just mentioned that as a side note and it has no affect of the outcome of this argument. What are you going to do with that information? bring Valev into the fight?

And don't tell me to stop evading when you're completely ignoring Plot protection.

Why would I be evading this point when it's not even relevant, I literally just mentioned that as a side note and it has no affect of the outcome of this argument. What are you going to do with that information? bring Valev into the fight?

And don't tell me to stop evading when you're completely ignoring Plot protection.

You thought it was valid enough to bring up, and I'm liking it. Please, show me this law manipulations in his first key.

ThePixelKirby said:
DnW0 said:

You thought it was valid enough to bring up, and I'm liking it. Please, show me this law manipulations in his first key.
CaptureL

I never knew Valev had invisible 4-D Law Manip in 9-B key, but DnWO said he does, alongside saying G&W can't clone higher dimensional beings and that I must know G&W loses the debate. If DnWO says it, I'm really interested in seeing his justification and evidence.

CaptureL
You said Valev has it, though. Come on, if you're going to make up facts about characters, you have to back it up.

You said Valev has it, though.
Capture3
If you're going to continue to ignore the Plot protection, do it in this thread:

[[1]]

Capture3
If you're going to continue to ignore the Plot protection, do it in this thread:

[[1]]

Oi, you said Valev has law manip. You didn't show me that. You made up the fact, you back it up.

Back up your fact.

ThePixelKirby said:
Capture3
[[1]]

Oi, you said Valev has law manip. You didn't show me that. You made up the fact, you back it up.
Back up your fact.

Do you realize that Law Manipulation is a subsection of Reality Warping?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Reality_Warping

This shenanigans has nothing to do with the fight and you're just continuing to ignore the Plot protection that currently allows Li'Tongyi to easily beat Mr. Game and Watch

and if you want to deny that, fix his page that says "controls... the laws of he universe on a four-dimensional scale"

Now for the second prong, tell me how he would be able to do the same in his first key. As well, you implied that he transcends with it, rather than it being a minute part of being able to create and destroy worlds anyways.

Also, G&W literally clones higher dimensional entities in his first key, by the way.

ThePixelKirby said:
Now for the second prong, tell me how he would be able to do the same in his first key.
Also, G&W literally clones higher dimensional entities in his first key, by the way.
Now where is your proof of that. Now you're just making up BS because he has no sensory abilities that even allow him to see them, so how does he make a copy of something that he can't even understand?

And none of this even helps at all since you're ignoring his passive plot protection which is currently why G&W will never beat Li'Tongyi even if he clones the entire Network.

If you're going to ignore that, G&W loses and you lose by default and I can freely assume that you have no way to bypass plot protection.

Also I said Li'Tongyi's first key, not Valev's first key so idk what you are talking about. You literally haven't made a single point other than "WoW hE cAn clOne TiEr oNe and ZerO" which is by all logic untrue and "Valev law manip" which is completely irrelevant to the topic.

Now where is your proof of that. Now you're just making up BS because he has no sensory abilities that even allow him to see them, so how does he make a copy of something that he can't even see?

2-D entity casually cloning 3-D entities in-canon and in other RPs, which is greatly magnified in his 2nd key.

You said I was making up BS?

ThePixelKirby said:
Now where is your proof of that. Now you're just making up BS because he has no sensory abilities that even allow him to see them, so how does he make a copy of something that he can't even see?
2-D entity casually cloning 3-D entities in-canon and in other RPs, which is greatly magnified in his 2nd key.
You said I was making up BS?

Did you just say that higher dimensional entities are 3D, because I don't think you know what I mean by "higher dimensional" in this context. Also, the Network in it's entirety is at least infinite dimensional so I don't know what on earth you're trying to convey.

Do you have an argument besides the fact that the thing he disintegrates into looks kinda 3-D.

Cause literally every other source and their mother states he is two-dimensional and the world he inhabits naturally squishes everyone into two-dimensions.

yeah Zhandou is pretty blatantly breaking the rules with his "i'm calling my low 2-C big brother" bullshit, not even mentioning how DnW0 refuses to explain how Zhandou can beat an army of clones of himself under G&W's control

Hl3 or bust said:
yeah Zhandou is pretty blatantly breaking the rules with his "i'm calling my low 2-C big brother" bullshit, not even mentioning how DnW0 refuses to explain how Zhandou can beat an army of clones of himself under G&W's control
wth I never said that he's going to summon a higher being and smash him with tier 2 attacks. I said that the clones will never fight themselves due to plot protection

and even if you're going to be a rat and completely ignore that ability, there is no way for them to bypass the Type 8 and 9 Immortality as well as the Mid Godly regen that they have because of the existence of the true self. The clones that G&W summon won't have those because he can't copy the higher key which facilitate these.

Also there is totally a way to completely negate G&W's cloning with his Iterative Assimilation ability but you're probably not going to listen and you're just going to twist my words anyways.

Don't come to conclusions when you don't even know how the abilities work.

except that the plot hax is based on the perception of a being that isn't involved with the match then.........

not gonna dignify that first part with a responce, but incap is a thing

Hl3 or bust said:
except that the plot hax is based on the perception of a being that isn't involved with the match then.........

not gonna dignify that first part with a responce, but incap is a thing
What are you even talking about. Then what's the purpose of Type 9 Immortality if you can't even use it in VSmatches, if you want to negate that point then ask the mods to remove Type 9 immortality from all pages on this wiki.

It also isn't incap when they can clearly still act. Let alone the fact that they are resistant to BFR.

You realize the sole basis of your argument relies on the you ignoring two major abilities that he has

Type 9 immortality =/= hax that only works because a different key from the one being used thinks

Also yes, your are right about that. Not entirely aure where it came from but meh

"Stat amping or increasing power level beyond your character's tier will not count, as that's going past the character's current tier. Hax that's above their tier however is still allowed."

Hl3 or bust said:
Type 9 immortality =/= hax that only works because a different key from the one being used thinks

Also yes, your are right about that. Not entirely aure where it came from but meh
They can't bypass Type 9 Immortality and Mid-Godly regen, so it's either a big fat inconclusive or eventually Li'Tongyi wins since G&W can't make any progress on actually killing off the manifestations while Li'Tongyi can slowly chip away at them until they die since the G&W clones won't have Type 9

That needs to be changed, as stuff that actially gives an AP rating doesn't count anymore. As in, you can't have tier x becuase of an attack that is tier >x

Hl3 or bust said:
That needs to be changed, as stuff that actially gives an AP rating doesn't count anymore. As in, you can't have tier x becuase of an attack that is tier >x
wtf. You're just twisting the rules of the thread for the sake of trying to keep G&W on the thread.

You realize even if they don't use the higher tier attacks, that doesn't change the fact that they can't bypass the Type 8 and 9 Immortality and Mid-Godly regen.

No matter what, there is no way for G&W to win other than just making a cloning freak-show and fill the world with clones of Li'Tongyi from both sides. Eventually G&W would die in that scenario anyways depending on the environment. Since they don't have the immortalities, eventually the clones will die too.

would you prefer Inconclusive? Or are you going to say that G&W wins with the sub-note of you ignoring half of Li'Tongyi's most crucial abilties that are very well within Tier 8

Literally neither of you actually read what i wrote. '''''I said stuff that gives an actual AP rating above the tier that is being tried for'''''

Those have literally been the rules. For everyone.

DnWO, you have crossed into blatant accusations and insults rather than proper debate.

ThePixelKirby said:
Those have literally been the rules. For everyone.

DnWO, you have crossed into blatant accusations and insults rather than proper debate.
What are you even talking about? Are you that sensitive to insults?

You shouldn't even be talking because you haven't found any way to counter Immortality, Regen, and Plot manip

What I'm talking about is the grounds of which you'll be reported if you continue onwards. You aren't proving anything by being aggressive and insulting.

Alright, so...

Once Finals Week is over with, I can moderate this for @DnW0 and @Edwardtruong2006, if they're up to discuss on the actual thread in question.

Brolaire for 9-B

This fool can literally intimidate time, concepts and fire into doing what he wants

Wouldn't he like, not have this 1-A stuff at all though

1-A AP is only with specific spells. He could just not use them.

Or not use anything at all and he'd get it based on his passive enchantments and equipment he has with him.

Back