• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part III

We were talking about pure AP and Durability, but if you want to go there, Hyper Muteki Ex-Aid resists almost all high-tier haxes.

New spots open since the owner of the profiles wanted them to be removed.

Done for Hydra, however maybe Satan should fight Darth Vader first for High 6-A.

1. I think Naiomi (Ragnerverse) In the Legendary Nibian Form key could contest for Low 5-B cause of hax. So should I make the thread?

2. Why is Aeliza's AP and durability marked as Moon Level when she's at Low 5-B

Ooooh that's a little error. Basically, I asked Darkanine to do some calculations with her, at first I thought I got 5-C as an answer, but I misread it so it turned out that it said "Low 5-B". Thanks for pointing that out.

EDIT: Actually. It says "Small Planet Level".

NOPE.

I think Kamen Rider Kabuto should automatically take Strongest High 5-A with speed unequal. Aeliza has Hypersonic+ speeds, Hyper Kabuto has One trevigintillion twenty-seven duovigintillion seven hundred thirty-two unvigintillion three hundred vigintillion times FTL. That is... an unfathomably huge difference in speed. Kabuto literally has all the time in the world to figure out a way to kill Aeliza.

Firestrike155 said:
Welp my guy could have a shot of taking 3-A with speed equalized.
Not that I think. I'm pretty sure Death beats him speed equalized.

He can't do anything to bypass Death's mid-godly and type 8. While Death can just change his fate to make him die. Or swing at him with his scythe.

I still think Death should take strongest 3-A in general, but noone commented on the versus match.

First of all, Mid-Godly Regen and type 8. How good is the EE?

Sealing that works on Omnipresent Abstract beings?

What is soul manip gonna do? Destroy his soul?

Power Null is the only viable way for him to beat Death, and it only works on Ki-based attacks.

Lullabelle for strongest High 1-C and here's why (note: this powerscaling chain is subject to change)

>Multiple Chief Gods of a myraid of mythologies long forgotten by Man are High 1-C

>The King of Humans is immensely above these gods.

>Indra, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Odin, etc. are far above them.

>Izanagi and Izanami are above them.

>Azrael, Mammon, Beelzebub, Abbadon, Mammon, etc. are significantly above them.

>A dying Lullabelle with only 1/∞ of her power is above them significantly. She gave birth to an infinite 11D space including its concepts of space, time, duality, causality, parallel worlds, abstractions, etc.

>Ishtar, Ereshkigal, Parvati Isis, Ishmael, etc. are > this.

>Lucifer, Satan, Michaella, Raziel, and the other Seraphic Arcangels a.k.a Lullabelle's sisters.

>Vishnu, Shiva, Brahma are somewhat above them.

>Tiamat, Yggdrasil, Lumineria, etc. are far above them.

>A dying God and Krishna's most prominent manifestations are ridiculously beyond them.

>Gabriella after she kills God is stronger than them.

>Mem Aleph should be still superior to Deicidal Gabby.

>Full power Lullabelle

She's strongest by AP alone as everyone listed here has myraids of hax.

^ Honestly, I think I agree with that since Calmus is only High 1-C because of Singularity...though gonna need to confront Aeyu about that...

I think Satanael is the strongest in 5-A category. Nothing changes between keys btw, except type 10. And also the 0/Infinite version.

If the Three Protectors cut time or have Willpower Defense then Satanael will probably not make it out. They also seem to be similar speeds (Also keep in mind that this would basically be a 3v1).

Also, as for Jayduss, you're probably gonna have to make a battle on who would win there.

@Sera a match between Lullabelle and Calmus could be pretty cool.

Hm, that'll be tough, since that's the Three Protectors' main attack. But, their ability to cut the concept of time and distance won't affect Satanael, but instead will affect the Three Protectors, meaning that they'll still have infinite speed compared to Satanael.

Doesn't mean they'd lose though, since they could also cut the concept of their stamina going down to have limitless stamina. By then it would probably be inconclusive.

Dunno about that one. Gonna have to make a match between those two to find out.

Back