• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part III

I've taken a look at the Umineko profiles to compare as they work in a similar manner. They do get their tier scalled to the respective lvl of their ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Hax.

Tiers can also be "up to *Insert tier here* via *Insert ability here*

So yours would probably be "up to High 1-A via Hax"

Her hax works pretty differently to the point where she was actually defeated by another 2-C because of it so I'd probably go with "Varies up to High 1-A" with her Anchor or something like that.

Some Umineko character's mechanics work a lot like that, but they all get the corresponding tier to the scale of the hax. Especially since at this point the hax can contend with characters on that lvl, so it doesn't really match otherwise.

I'd actually chalk her being defeated by another 2-C to PIS. Like my own case of PIS when a Low 2-C manifestation of Naomi was actually trolled by a 3-D god and I noticed it too late and had to do a retcon later lol<s>

If she has a good number of hax that work on High 1-A lvls, it is indeed PIS for her to be losing to a 2-C, truth be told.

Either way, her actual tier remains.

Probably wouldn't scale to her dura, but otherwise the moment she has enough hax that are working on that scale, she is that tier. Otherwise a good number of characters with higher dimensional power would be losing their tiers in VSB now.

Did you even read how her weakness and High 1-A hax works? .-.

Fine, I guess I'll just copy and paste it.

"The other way is to trick the ability itself. Since the ability specifically works on the negative effects of other abilities on Taiyomu herself, one must have an ability that not only negatively affects her, but also themselves. For example, if an extremely powerful fire attack that severely harms the user as a side-effect is used against her, it will heal her, yes, but it will also heal the one who performed the fire attack as well. Any ability with a similar effect will work like this and after a very long while, can be used to wear her down as her stamina is not limitless."

Basically this is how she was defeated. Her hax doesn't even activate unless she is opposed which, while she was here, also made them oppose themselves to trick the ability. Also one thing I should note is dodging also works because that isn't opposing her either. She has High 1-A hax, yes, but it'll only activate in certain situations. She can very much be worn down and none of her other hax scale to this.

First line, kind of rude. Why would I be making a point had I not even read the profile?

Here's the deal.

Process of activation really doesn't matter when the scale is High 1-A and it works on whatever. Amakasu has activation for his hax. Still gets 2-B with Ragnarok.

Battler has a bunch of hax that are of a much higher dimension than he physically is. STILL gets that tier.

And so on.

The hax gives a tier of its own because it's basically a nuke MUCH higher than the characters own stats and rating. Just doesn't scale to their own durability or in this case, stamina.

To give a very similar example, the only reason Erika doesn't get a "Potentially (insert extremely high tier here) via hax" is because I don't intend on updating her profile anytime soon.

Sorry about that. It's just your previous comment still saying it's PIS made me think you didn't ackknowledge that. Really feel bad for saying that...

Anyways, Amakasu still does have a "5-B Physically" part of his key. Could I add that Taiyomu is Low 2-C to 2-C physically, Potentially High 1-A with her Anchor then?

I've actually never seen a situation like this so it makes it an odd deal for me.

SiamesetheKitty said:
Anyways, Amakasu still does have a "5-B Physically" part of his key. Could I add that Taiyomu is Low 2-C to 2-C physically, Potentially High 1-A with her Anchor then?
^ I think it should work like this, yes.

No problem. Her case caught my attention because someone like Nanashi for example is 11-C physically but since his hax works on higher dimensions to unknown extent, he gets "11-C, higher with hax".

So, out of all of the characters on here in every tier, who would you say lacks the most hax? In any tier.

Tl;dr who is the most haxless character on the list right now.

Taiyomu has the powers of a High 1-A Attack reversal on her side. I can't really see little red beating that. 1-A is definitely controversial, so go make a match of that xD

@Lucky added Riding Hood to High 2-A along with Ouroboros.

@Edward you should make a match between those two to actually decide a victor (or inconclusive). XP

Xmark12 said:
@Lucky added Riding Hood to High 2-A along with Ouroboros.

@Edward you should make a match between those two to actually decide a victor (or inconclusive). XP
I'll make one for Speed Equalized. Death blitzes with speed unequalized though.

Shoot, true. Added Death for unequalized speed, but if Death wins the equalized one he can dethrone Annie from the spot entirely.

Akreious said:
Taiyomu's anchor has the Hax power of high 1-A despite her regular tier (in this case, 9-B)
Don't spread misinformation. I literally told you before that only her Low 2-C to 2-C form has that.

Back