• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part III

Monarch Laciel said:
Akreious said:
That is true, the current ratings are off. Satan would indeed win speed equalized. But, our versus match is for Speed Unequalized and it's a question if the current speed unequal can even defeat Mebius in hind sight.
You saw it Xmark
Change the strongest High 6-A for speed equalised.

Now to convince Akreious that Satan outlives.
Problem with that is; Mebius can resurrect himself 10 times before he even gets mental fatigue. In our battle, he has literal lifetimes between resurrections if he ever dies of age. So.... I don't think so :L

You saw it Xmark
Change the strongest High 6-A for speed equalised.

Now to convince Akreious that Satan outlives.

Problem with that is; Mebius can resurrect himself 10 times before he even gets mental fatigue. In our battle, he has literal lifetimes between resurrections if he ever dies of age. So.... I don't think so :L

Infinity (Type 1 immortality) > 10 Lifetimes

Infinite Resurrections = Infinity. I don't think you understand that Mebius has to die 10 times A DAY before he gets any mental fatigue. He can spend a literal lifetime trying to defeat Satan, die of old age, immediately come resurrect himself and keep going for another lifetime. "Outliving" is not an option for Satan here.

If you'd read what I sent, I said 10 resurrections before he gets mental fatigue. And that's per day, as noted on his character profile.

Bacterian (Dragon Ball Genesis) should tie with Iblis Victoria for 9-A. Iblis gets knocked out from the stench but Bacterian is literally incapable of harming her in any way or form.

I would personally nominate my new Protoss character since High 6-C Psionic Storm or Feedback = Most people are very dead

Go ahead and make the thread for speed equal.

I think we both know what will happen when we have speed unequal.

Unless your character blitzes 100% of the time, my protoss senses that your character has strong psionic potential and 1-shots with Feedback

Sub-Relativistic vs High Hypersonic. That would be a major blitz.

And does Feedback ignore forcefields?

Yes. It's basically causing your own energy to kill itself and tear itself apart. So if an opponent has an ability to negate any external forces or have any physical barriers, Feedback would still work since it's your own energy tearing yourself apart. That's why the stronger the character's innate powers are, the more effective Feedback is.

If your character doesn't immediately blitz, Aszyri immediately senses your power and feedbacks; which would only take about a second to do IMMEDIATELY after battle starts and once Feedback is cast, you can't dodge it since you'd have to literally dodge your own inner energy. Even a single second of pause would lead to Beret's death.

Beret would just get a hit in and one shot due to your guy being a glass cannon. (170X is way past reactions alone) Oh, and precog takes care of the chance of him just laying back or not attacking for a second. Or he could just lolcurse him with bad luck or try to mess up his brain (even a little would work, and yes, this is lolcurse as well) to stop him. (I kind of forgot to put those 2 things in his powers and abilities, but Curses under the notable attacks does say he can do it)

"Give it to Mattias, he's so far up on the 1-A scale he'd be a High 1-A if not for the fact that there's two non-omnipotent beings above him, and an entire "race" of beings of equal to him."

Ummm....What? I am 99.9% sure that's not how that works.

So Lulla is not 4-B because why again?

She not only has the highest AP of any 4-B (22.4 TeraFOE when baseline 4-A is 22.5 TeraFOE). But she has hax as well.

EDIT: I would argue Xros Revolution characters being in many more spots (because to be blunt they should take many more spots than Low 7-C, but I digress. People don't really know the mechanics behind the verse), but I don't really care for them to be involved here.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So Lulla is not 4-B because why again?
Because Augustus has the spot. But I'd be more than happy to give it to you if you wish to challenge him for it.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"Give it to Mattias, he's so far up on the 1-A scale he'd be a High 1-A if not for the fact that there's two non-omnipotent beings above him, and an entire "race" of beings of equal to him."
Ummm....What? I am 99.9% sure that's not how that works.
I think I explained that badly.

Zeroth -> Tier 0

The Wills of the Zeroth Tier -> High 1-A (created later in the series, the Zeroth personally places them above the Ultimate Ones). The two non-omnipotent beings I mentioned.

Ultimate Ones -> those who have ascended to embody their Egos in true. All equal in power, as at that point the concept of power is irrelevant, as are all other concepts (at any level. These guys transcend the ultimate embodiments of concepts on all levels, the Quintessences). They exist in Kadmon, an infinite world that transcends all others and is constantly "rising" and "expanding" to transcend anything that comes close. They are all capable of removing all their own limitations and boundaries to become omnipotent (and subsequently merging with the zeroth). Prior to the creation of the Wills they were second only to the Zeroth. 1-A, but if not for the Wills any individual of their kind could be rated High 1-A . The race of beings equal to him I mentioned.

There's a lot more to it that pushes him even higher up the scale, but if you're confused as to the explanation, those are the things I mentioned.

Xmark12 said:
Done @Kitty.

Is the match made yet for High 6-C @Drag?
Nope. (Tries to go to forum) (Accidentally closes browser) (Destroys the Universe) But, it will probably be made by the time you see this.

Nope, if you read it (above, somewhere in this thread) was high hypersonic vs sub rel. With an argument of the high hypersonic guy one shotting before he got blitzed.

@Monarch

From my understanding.

Honestly don't consider that being "close to High 1-A" it for me basically reads. "So far above baseline 1-A that those of baseline cannot hope to compare". It to be honest sounds more like flowery wording if anything. "We'll become omnipotent" i.e "We'll become all powerful" is something that can be used for even Low 2-C beings. It isn't a quote that should automatically mean High 1-A. This all can still just be 1-A, and considered not that impressive. "Removed my limits", well for a 1-A that can be child's play.

Back