• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part III

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Continued from this thread. Part IV is here.

Last time on... the Wiki's Strongest...

Insert DBZ dramatic theme here

The rules are simple:

• Who's the strongest character(s) in their respective tiers?
  • There can be multiple in one tier, so long as either the match would end up as inconclusive, or it's divided up into either Speed Equalized or Speed Unequalized.
  • You can add your own characters.
  • Give reasoning as to why they're the strongest in that tier!
  • If nothing's put in parenthesis next to the character's name [ex: Linx Rifelson (Blood Form)], then that means it's the character's strongest form.
  • The same character can be put in multiple tiers.
  • Stat amping or increasing power level beyond your character's tier will not count, as that's going past the character's current tier. Hax that's above their tier however is still allowed.
  • Just for practicality sake, here's the Tiering System.
With those out of the way, here are the strongest on the wiki (according to people who reply to this thread)!!!

Tier N/A:

Tier Variable:

Tier 11:

• C: Nanashi Nicht Sagend
  • B: Duke Hancock
Tier 10:

Tier 9:

• C: Yvonne Park (Speed equalized), Arimiminiumu (Funky Arc. Speed unequalized)
  • B: Taiyomu (Birth)
Tier 8:

• C: Lithia Pacifica Evildoer (Slightly irritated)
Tier 7:

Tier 6:

Tier 5:

Tier 4:

Tier 3:

• B: Vergil (Demons May Weep)
Tier 2:

• C: Tenebris
    • Low C: Taiyomu, Atlach-Nacha
Tier 1:

• C: Calmus
    • Low C: Medusa
    • High C: Lullabelle
  • A: Mattias Comera
    • High A: They're not allowed to fight in vs battles anyways, soo... everyone?
Tier 0: Everyone in this tier.

Remember, this is a subjective list. Everything here may not be final and can even be changed!

Doctor Fate doesn't have to do anything when he can summon the entire roster of the Knights of Justice.

And what can they do to Satan?

Because if Doctor Fate was rated as the strongest High 6-A, and I'm saying he won't be able to kill Satan, how would a bunch of people weaker than him kill Satan?

Don't have to kill people to win. The Flash himself could just steal his speed, BFR etc.

Satan opens a portal back from BFR, or kills himself and lets Alaya recreate him back in Hell and then opens a portal back to the battlefield.

Speedsteal gets rejected after a few moments when Alaya realises "hang on, Satan's meant to be faster than that!"

Monarch Laciel said:
Satan opens a portal back from BFR, or kills himself and lets Alaya recreate him back in Hell and then opens a portal back to the battlefield.

Speedsteal gets rejected after a few moments when Alaya realises "hang on, Satan's meant to be faster than that!"
Maybe you don't understand how speedsteal works. You have no speed at all to move, think or do anything.

There's no chance that he has time to react. The Flash is Massively FTL+ and would consume him instantly. I don't see any ability listed on Satan's page about adapting to speed steal...

Satan doesn't need to have speed, because it's not Satan rejecting the speed steal

It's Alaya saying that Satan having no speed is wrong, and fixing the irregularity in the Universe.

It doesn't say that he's resistant to "X" effects because of Alaya on his profile.

I'm sorry, but there's no way he can overcome almost 40 gods with various powers all at once and not be put down long enough or incapacitated.

It's not that he is "resistant". It's that anything Alaya things is wrong about him, Alaya will remove. Considering he has True-Godly regen, any effect placed on him that Alaya does not recognise as something natural to him will be removed within minutes, and can open portals between layers, which includes places like where the true form of Nyarlatotep lives, I think he might be able to.

He also has conceptual pain manip equivalent to billions of people suffering an eternity in hell, mind control via soul manip that was comparable, if slightly weaker, to the maddening effects of staring into the centre of Chaos, and can summon the armies of hell, which is made of hundreds of thousands of demons.

Again, where does it say that on his profile?

I didn't add it because it was Alaya passively doing it rather than him doing it himself. Though it's a part of his True-Godly.

I can add it if you want.

And I edited in some other points you might want to take a look at.

I don't see the point of arguing this further. I could add that Doctor Fate could just travel to the Source Wall rendering the fight mute. But at least I'm not going to make "additions" for the sake of making it the strongest High 6-A.

I'll let Xmark decide on this matter.

Oooo, feisty.

I'm not adding anything that he didn't have before. I'd just be clarifying what he already has. It's part of his true-godly that Alaya fixes him up.

I'm not being feisty, don't be rude, I'm just saying that there's no point in adding abilities that weren't on the profile originally and then adding them in later when it's too late.

"But at least I'm not going to make "additions" for the sake of making it the strongest High 6-A"

That sounded a bit feisty to me.

And like I've been saying, he's always had the ability. It's full effects just haven't been written on the profile because I never bothered to spell out the full scope of his True-Godly and just left it at that. And I don't know what you mean by "it's too late"

I'm sorry if I sounded fiesty, you don't have to be rude back though.

When you are debating a character you aren't allowed to edit the character that's being debated. You can't just go "well actually he has this ability too".

I had something similar occur, I was debating that when the Flash dies, the Black Racer comes to claim him. However, the Flash outran him to outside the observable universe where death ceases as a concept. But since that ability wasn't on his profile at the time, we ignored that fact. Even his opponent had the same issue, yet the creator done exactly the same thing, ignored it and didn't even count that as a possibility.

I think it would be best to take this to a vs match instead of arguing here...

A sort of mini-challenge, how far do you guys think Iblis Victoria goes in her 9-A key? Can she fight the High 8-C Masaki!?

So for the record, if a battle is inconclusive/stalemate, the two characters share a spot right?

@Akreious pretty much, yeah. Iblis doesn't have a High 8-C key though, so she can't fight Masaki. She can try to fight Lithia (though Iblis will probably get stomped vs her...). Maybe she has a chance against Delta though (maybe...).

Delta and Iblis are actually fairly even in terms of abilities o_o Although Heheh, I dun see anything that gets past High-Godly Heheh I'm kidding don't kill me

On the other hand, what I meant was if Iblis is restricted to her 9-A self, how far would she get in terms of general "haxiness" of a tier? Can she reliably defeat tier 8s, 7s or even 6s whilst only in 9-A? that sort of thing

Ah, to be honest, she'd probably get pretty far with that High-Godly regen... that is, if Lithia wasn't in the way. I can actually see Lithia getting past that High-Godly regen with her hax and taking Iblis down.

However without Lithia in the way, I'd say that she'd go up to either Azora (Low 7-C) or Ruler (7-B). Most of her battles though would probably end up as inconclusive, since she doesn't really have the hax to take any of the higher tiered characters down permanently.

Considering "who" she is, 8-C Lithia legit oneshots all of my characters/verses at once depending on what she feels like opening the match with.

...Except Nix, because she thinks she's cute so she survives the onslaught ovo

...And that's legit hilarious for me to imagine.

Another 9-B needs to be in place with the Undertale AP upgrade, Error Sans is no longer wall level.

Akreious said:
No offence to the original creator, but a lot of Taiyomu's abilities seem really NLF-ish...
A lot of her abilities come from her anchor which is powered by a Nigh-Omnipotent (High 1-A) being who would be 0 if the presence of 2 other entities didn't exist so for my verse' standards, they're really not

Not to mention.... Is it really a no-limits fallacy when it really does what it says?

"destroying themselves on a level that not even the most powerful beyond dimensional Gods could undo." Her profile implies that she's can't be countered even by "beyond dimensional gods", which implies at least 1-A and other High 1-As.

Yes, not even 1-As could bring them back though for the High 1-As, it's debatable if they could since they're only stated to be equal to each other and might simply cancel the chance out to do so.

So... this 9-B has access to High 1-A hax.

Hello houston, we have OP as f*ck, repeat we have a class "OP as f*ck", over.

Because that's how people rated somewhat similar Umineko characters back then (though the scale was smaller).

welll...Honestly thinking about it, I'd say she's more variable with hax because it counters any hax used against her on that scale so hrmmst...

Back