• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: IX

Frankly, neither of those two matters if he can't take the spot from Pun-Pun out-everythinging, or Valev blitzing.

He's actually a villain in 2099: Zenith, and I would have made a profile for him earlier if is wasn't for school and making battles on other wikis. And any character in 2099: Zenith who's beyond 2-B has Type 9 and/or 10 immortality. And if I included a Ronri profile, the amount of OP abilities it would have would make Zaron look like an ant in comparison. Just saying. But, hey. You're the boss, not me.

Moritzva said:
Frankly, neither of those two matters if he can't take the spot from Pun-Pun out-everythinging, or Valev blitzing.
Yeah he can handle Pun Pun, but IDK about Valev. Speaking of, what are his powers?

For starters, being a few hundred zeroes places above immeasurably above Zaron's speed.

For two, very possibly being utterly imperceptible.

Aren't there Speed equalized battles? Also, Speed isn't always a factor. I mean, give Batman the speed of the Flash and make him fight Superman (I know both Zaron and Valev are Low 1-C, but here me out.), If Batman's strength was still 9-B or 9-A and Superman was 4-B, he would blitz Supes, but he wouldn't hurt him either.

Komodo25M said:
Aren't there Speed equalized battles? Also, Speed isn't always a factor. I mean, give Batman the speed of the Flash and make him fight Superman (I know both Zaron and Valev are Low 1-C, but here me out.), If Batman's strength was still 9-B or 9-A and Superman was 4-B, he would blitz Supes, but he wouldn't hurt him either.
For one, even with speed equal, amps let Valev blitz with literally every Consortium ability at once. And those resistances, with no justification? Rip.

Moritzva said:
Komodo25M said:
For one, even with speed equal, amps let Valev blitz with literally every Consortium ability at once. And those resistances, with no justification? Rip.
He fought the ENTIRE Xaran Race, who literally spam ALL of those powers. Also, his avatars fought gods like Zeus and Hades who have Reality Warping, Law Manipulation, Order Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, etc.

Xarans aren't Consortium Travelers and you're going to need some feats of resisting basically anything Valev will be throwing.

Moritzva said:
Xarans aren't Consortium Travelers and you're going to need some feats of resisting basically anything Valev will be throwing.
Speaking of, What are his powers? How powerful is he?

Speaking of, What are his powers? How powerful is he?

Some manner of "absurdy far into 6-D hax".

Komodo25M said:
Ok. The Ronri are a bit on the higher end of the 6D spectrum.
And by some manner, I mean infinitely upon infinitely far in through absorbing the entire Consortium as fuel for attacks. Very big number.

So, absorbing the Infinite Consortium, is far into 1-C?

The Ronri control the very Totality of every Multiverse in 2099: Zenith. A Multiverse in 2099: Zenith is actually a Complex Multiverse cluster, filled with 4 or more Complex Multiverses with Dozens of actual Multiverses inside. Every timeline, alternate universe, space-time continuum, and level of reality below the 6th dimension are controlled by the Ronri Race.

Komodo25M said:
So, absorbing the Infinite Consortium, is far into 1-C?

The Ronri control the very Totality of every Multiverse in 2099: Zenith. A Multiverse in 2099: Zenith is actually a Complex Multiverse cluster, filled with 4 or more Complex Multiverses with Dozens of actual Multiverses inside. Every timeline, alternate universe, space-time continuum, and level of reality below the 6th dimension are controlled by the Ronri Race.
RIP

No good resistance feats for anything he'll be throwing, as I said.

Moritzva said:
No good resistance feats for anything he'll be throwing, as I said.
And what will he be throwing exactly, because you've literally told me about NONE of his powers since you've even brought him up.

That's the thing.

Every single Consortium ability.

At once.

Moritzva said:
That's the thing.
Every single Consortium ability.

At once.
Oh....well then Valev stomps. While Zaron did face a Ronri trillions of years old, he was also getting slightly stomped by it. Zaron can still handle Pun Pun tho.

Overlord775 said:
Komodo25M said:
Overlord775 said:
you though wrongly
OOF. Well, Xaran Race vs Pun Pun
Ok, so what can they do ?
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Reality Warping, Invulnerability, Conceptual Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, Cosmic Awareness, Higher-Dimensional Existence, Matter Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Power Nullification, and Space-Time Manipulation, Absolute Creation, Fate Manipulation, Transduality(type 2), Subjective Reality, Non-Corporeal, Probability Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Boundary Manipulation, Pataphysics Manipulation, Multiversal Manipulation , Law Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Telekinesis

don't see any way to affect a Type 2 Nonexistant being nor any way to bypass High-Godly regen

and neither any resistances to survive Pun-Pun's wall of haxs

BTW, you shouldn't be using powers from Powerlisting Wiki, it's not allowed to do it, so you should remove Pataphysics Manipulation and Multiversal Manipulation from the profile

Back