• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The White Room's Masterpiece vs The Greatest Boxer of All Time (2-12-0) *GRACE*

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji vs Yu

Rules:
  • Speed is not equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 15 meters
main-qimg-df083421ae47e5fd312c3a0c7efe1a4d-lq
  • No prep time. No prior knowledge
  • Current Ayanokoji. Equipment: None
  • Start of Series Yu. Equipment: Boxing Gloves
  • Both are in character but willing to kill.
  • Ayanokoji's Stats:
    • AP: 13.2 Kilojoules
    • Speed: 72++ m/s
  • Yu's Stats:
    • AP: 7.77 - 9.92 Kilojoules
    • Speed: 34.3++ m/s, higher reaction speed

Ayanokoji’s advantages:
  • 1.69-1.33x AP advantage & 2x Speed advantage.
  • Class 5 LS and Superhuman Stamina.
  • Extraordinary Genius Intelligence and Possibly better Analytical Prediction + Information Analysis.
  • Better Martial Arts and Pressure Points.
  • Fear Inducement.

Yu’s advantages:
  • Can see Ayanokoji's movements in slow motion via Perception Amplification.
  • Better Resistance to Analytical Prediction.
  • Can copy Ayanokoji's martial art techniques.
  • Damage Reduction, Attack Redirection and unpredictable Acrobatics.

Ayanokoji (2): @XxZetsuxX, @DeltaStriker22,
Yu (12): @azontr, @Zefra3011, @ThePrimalHunter, @Cimafranca133, @Kachon123, @Rikimarox2, @Shadowslash125, @Robo432343, @ReaperAndBlues, @Kisaragi_Megumi, @EnderLord8, @Arceus0x
Inconclusive (0):

Last edited:
This match is basically like this;

None of them will be touching each other because of Perception hax and ANPR

This will just come down to stamina which Koji obliterates no concept of diff

Thus, I vote Koji

Most of his prediction feats have nothing to do with combat utility and are just him predicting what people will do generally.

Yu absolutely out-predicts in a combat situation, and his faster reactions make it easier.
This is just straight up misinformation

Koji can predict based on Intuition, Predict sneak attacks from blind spots, Body movement, Point Blank sneak attacks and more

I never said he couldn't

I just corrected you saying that Koji's ANPR is not combat related
You don't have to say he can't for me to point out he can. Listing out the character's abilities in relation to another's is how a match works.

I read the analytical prediction section of his page and most of the feats were not in relation to a combat situation. That's what I based my assessment on.

You don't have to say he can't for me to point out he can. Listing out the character's abilities in relation to another's is how a match works.

I read the analytical prediction section of his page and most of the feats were not in relation to a combat situation. That's what I based my assessment on.
Alright then

Is that on his profile and if not, why so?
It is, On his resistence part (Current Key)

Tsukishiro's ANPR comes from his Info analysis which is cold reading

His ANPR works like this

Cold reading - Tsukishiro basically uses his cold reading (which is gaining information about you using body language), He uses it analyze your timing, Habits, Patterns and stuff and uses that information to predict your moves

If you're referring to Tsukishiro Tokinari, that's not on Tokinari's profile.
Because his profile is outdated along with many others
Either way, Yu still has a resistance to analytical prediction and can bypass resistances with his own prediction, so it's not like this matters.
Koji outpredicts kek
It explicitly says that not all of Ayanokoji's mind was read, just most of it.
Because Koji was specifically hiding that 1%

Tsukishiro can read 100% the mind of people, Koji knew that and mantained the 1% in his subconscious

Also this is listed as a resistance to Information Analysis, and Yu's information analysis is based on sh*t like muscle movements, heart rate, blood flow, and brain activity (probably) and it's not like Ayanakouji can hide his physical information.

Also this is listed as a resistance to Information Analysis, and Yu's information analysis is based on sh*t like muscle movements, heart rate, blood flow, and brain activity (probably) and it's not like Ayanakouji can hide his physical information.
He can feed false habits, Patterns, Timings, Moves and stuff

Any how, Let's see it like this;

BIQ - Koji effortlessly wins this (I don't think debate is needed here)

Skills, Versatility, H2H and Experience - (Koji has more than 20 martial arts to professional levels, More than 10k fights under his belt, Perfect Record of victories against professional fighters, Fought people stronger than him physically and people who were stated to be on his level and won effortlessly, Defeated all of his instructors, Has 14 years of training in the WR) Koji wins this no concept of diff

Hax - Both (Yu has Perception hax), Koji has his OP info analysis, ANPR, AD which is instant (Skill wise), More vast knowledge about PP, Power mimicry and fear inducement

ANPR scaling for both;

Normal Boxers < Genius Boxers << Jean << Yu (Correct me Azontr, I forgot the scaling chain)

Albert (Body movement) < Suzune (Body movement + Danger sense + Legs + Shoulders and Face) < Manabu (Superior skill + Statement + Predict attacks while blinded) << Ichika (Superior skill + Statement + WR training + Outpredicted the living shit out of Suzune) << Takuya (Curb stomps Ichika + Ichika herself states that Takuya is better than her in everything) < Yuki and Shiro (Better training) << Tsukishiro (Can read 100% of your mind + Skills comparable to Koji stated by himself) <<< Koji (Curbed stomped and Backfired the ANPR of Tsukishiro + Intuition + Body movement + Predict sneak attacks from blind spots + Predict point blank sneak attacks + Predict the future by sheer mental calcs and more)

Last edited:
Both of the scans says he has to look into the target's eyes and actively threaten them (first one is kinda not fear manipulation but ignoring that). The 2nd scan also says he stunned the target but it seems like he just grunted— is there more text that implies he stopped in his tracks for any significant amount of time?

Has he ever used this in the middle of combat, anyways? I don't think either of those scans show him fearing an opponent while fighting.

Both of the scans says he has to look into the target's eyes and actively threaten them (first one is kinda not fear manipulation but ignoring that). The 2nd scan also says he stunned the target but it seems like he just grunted— is there more text that implies he stopped in his tracks for any significant amount of time?
Yes, He stunned Nagumo for a short period, But with Supernatural willpower Nagumo managed to move even Koji was suprised
Has he ever used this in the middle of combat, anyways?
Not really iirc, But he will eventually use it
I don't think either of those scans show him fearing an opponent while fighting.
Koji has deep darkness in his eyes, Yu just needs to look at his eyes

Yes, He stunned Nagumo for a short period
Can I see that part of the scan? "Short period" can mean anything, and since it's a novel unless it specifies how long he stopped (assuming he even stopped) this can be a completely useless ability.

Also, just for the sake of argument— that guy can be a complete pussy who gets stunned when people display killing intent. I doubt it would effect Yu who is, obviously, not afraid of death and actively suicidal.
Not really iirc, But he will eventually use it
Never used it but will eventually use it because...?
Koji has deep darkness in his eyes, Yu just needs to look at his eyes
Implies anyone who looks into his eyes gets stunned and that nobody he's around can look at him normally. He was actively trying to extract information in the scan, I doubt he's constantly fearing people in casual conversation.

I'll reply to the rest of the stuff above in a bit once I collect my thoughts.

Can I see that part of the scan? "Short period" can mean anything, and since it's a novel unless it specifies how long he stopped (assuming he even stopped) this can be a completely useless ability.
Lemme search
Also, just for the sake of argument— that guy can be a complete pussy who gets stunned when people display killing intent.
Nagumo is no scaredy cat dw
I doubt it would effect Yu who is, obviously, not afraid of death and actively suicidal.
It doesn't work like that, Yu will feel supernatural fear not normal fear

He doesn't resist supernatural fear
Never used it but will eventually use it because...?
He can't hit his target lol
Implies anyone who looks into his eyes gets stunned and that nobody he's around can look at him normally.
No no, That ability is activation required
He was actively trying trying extract information in the scan, I doubt he's constantly fearing people in casual conversation.
What i said above
I'll reply to the rest of the stuff above in a bit once I collect my thoughts.
K

All I want to say is that Yu mainly looks at punches, shadow and body in general, he doesn't really have a reason to keep looking at his eyes, he MIGHT for short time since The Boxer characters use them for AnPr but they don't keep staring at them; I don't even remember Yu using eyesl, I believe he uses other things to predict/react to attacks.

Back