• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Weather Trio and Regis Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaChi2 said:
Controlling all the water in the Earth at once is in double digit Petatons.
Can I see the calculation for it? How is that quantifiable without speed?

You should ask in the calc group forum.

That's what I was told when discussing Leviathan's (Final fantasy) rating.

I don't really see any good reasons to favor this scaling over literally any other in the movie. Especially since scaling to Lugia would upgrade every legendary in the verse.

The real cal howard said:
I know the Hoopa movie is inconsistent af, but should Lugia and Kyurem scale to Mega Lati@s?
I would wait on the scaling, since the bw2 Manga is almost finished.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
To be fair it's utterly sad that B&W and GSC are the only games not scaling to Tier 5 in any way.
To be fair, D/P/Pt has no Tier 5 scaling either because it has tier 2 scaling. And B&W does have Genesect.

I hope he like ends up scaling to at least the Ultra Beasts or something. He currently doesn't even scale to Ho-Oh. He gets defeated by Pikachu before Pikachu gets an amp, and his current means of fighting is just possessing other Pokémon and somehow using them to erase people.

Good point. Like, actually a good point. Genesect can't be stronger than the Tao Trio because the Tao Trio was their magnum opus, their plan to take over the world. Genesect wasn't.

(For those who don't know Genesect's lore, Genesect is to Team Plasma what Mewtwo is to Team Rocket, minus the busting out on its own free will)

Also, there are statements (from SSB4) that say Reshiram/Zekrom can destroy the world:

"Zekrom's jet-black body contrasts sharply with the pure white of Reshiram, but the two do have some similarities: both are Legendary Pokémon said to have world- destroying powers. Zekrom's tail acts as a generator that can scorch the world with lightning, but it is said to assist those who wish to build an ideal world."

"By setting its torch-like tail ablaze, this Pokémon can heat the atmosphere and change the weather. In fact, legend has it that Reshiram's flames are capable of incinerating the world itself, so perhaps the world's continued safety is a sign of its goodwill. Reshiram is said to help those who seek to build a world of truth."

The Everlasting said:
"Destroying the world" statements are meaningless, Neo. We need to learn a timeframe and a method.
"Scorch the world with lightning". I mean from that, I'd imagine it'd "scorch" the world with lightning at a speed comparable to that of lightning.

If we use Smash trophy descriptions, they also imply that not only Moltres changes seasons with it's presence, but Zapdos makes the summer and Articuno can make it winter even when it's summer. It also implies that in the Kalos Elite Four member's room, Ho-Oh is what cause the pillars of fire to appear. Not like that last thing is even worth noting, I just found it interesting.

I'm not one for numbers, but I think that's low end of 6-A. I don't want to derail the thread. Even thought it should probably be closed seeing as the main point has been concluded and changes have been added.

No, it's small country level or something, maybe. It was calculated for Moltres how much energy changing from winter to spring would take, though, maybe changing from summer to winter takes more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back