• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The weakest character that can take on Base Soujirou Mibu

Not to be added to the voting.

As title sums it, who is the weakest character that can take on base Mibu from KKK? Or put differently, the strongest character Base Mibu can beat?

Rules:

Mibu and said character are bloodlusted and speed equalized [willing to lift the speed restriction if it makes the fight more fair]

Mibu is willing to chip away at his opponents by a battle of attrition if necessary.

Profile for refresher

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Soujirou_Mibu

A character that's heavily resistant/immune to any and all of his attacks, being much faster and stronger than him, having as much potent hax as him at least, and having same regen or higher/stronger than his. And having Soul hax.

Whoever the F that would but that's who i got in mind in terms of power. Otherwise it's just a Tier 1 then or perhaps even a high end Tier 2 character to take out Base Soujirou.

Raito Utopia said:
giorno will defeat him
Considering this broken dude can cut concepts and higher dimensional abstracts, and also literally can't miss as the law of cutting will still land regardless of causality, i don't think GER can win

Mibu has low godly regen and can cut through concepts, causality is a concept so he can just cut through it.

No, his ability to ignoring the law of causality(which will make him have Acausality) is his 1-A ability and infinity is also a concept which he cant cut at least in his base form which mean despite he can cut some concepts, in his base he cant cut all concepts.

What Jim said on ignoring the law of causality. That's only to his Gudou God form where he literally can cut ANYTHING including that of other laws on top of other stuff like being acausal. Base Mibu doesn't do that.

Ah good to know, know nothing about mibu so i thought those techniques were both for his base, guess not. Question, what higher dimensional abstractions has he cut through in base?

I'm not really sure, honestly. I did ask about it to VenomElite, one of the only people here on VSBW i know that has personally read the series that Mibu is from.

His fighting style does allow him to cut through even higher dimensional abstractions, but i have no info from him or others that have read the series he's from of what that is unfortunately.

And you probably read it wrong, Celestial. His fighting style does allow concept cutting, he just can't cut all of them until he hits God form where he's able to cut stuff on a 1-A scale.

The strongest character who can take him on? That doesn't make any sense. Maybe you want the stongest character he can beat. Or maybe the weakest character who can take him on.

The strongest character who can take him on is any tier 0.

Would anything that can speedblitz him kill him before he can cut the concept of speed or distance?

Unless they also have strong soul hax in order to bypass his regen, yes the person who scan speedblitz him can kill him before he does any concept cutting.

Does he not have it? Cause it'd be odd for him and the others to not heal up from any damage taken upon them.

Its not really odd. What's odd is the low-godly level regen. If its Habaki or Rindou, then that make sense. If its anyone else, then im iffy about that

Back