• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The weakest character for every tier part 2

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Is the weakest 3-C the mask? All you need to do to remove his powers is take off the mask, which even ordinary humans could do.
Not that easy

It merges with his face. He has to willingly take it off.

Pretty sure I already brought up the five weakest Low 2-Cs earlier.

Also, The Mask is definitely not the weakest in his tier. Regardless of how his Mask is removed, that doesn't change the sheer ridiculousness of his powers whenever he has it on.

Also doesn't change the fact that his regen is better than Lobo's. (I actually read that crossover some time ago, and from what I remember of it, Lobo took a little while to regrow his body after they stalemated. Mask was back to normal within moments.)

Although...

I don't remember Mask ever destroying an entire galaxy in that crossover. Most I remember him doing was obliterating 'the whole fraggin' [solar] system' with a giant cannon he conjured up out of nowhere. (I think that was how that went...)

I've never read World Tour, so I can't speak on that one.

As 9-A, MCU Spiderman. (He constantly receives beatings from 9-B tier characters)

As 7-C, Comic Spiderman (He constantly receives beatings from 8 tier characters)

As 2-C, Toffee (Marco could pierce his chest with a punch)

All of those would be considered PIS, except maybe MCU Spider-Man. If he's hurt by "9-B Characters" then those characters would be 9-A since the gap is quite small and it wouldn't be ludicrous.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Do the Downstreamers have any proper feats whatsoever?
Because...yeah, that's literally all you need in order to be a better 1-A than the Crimson King.
...Yes...They have legit 1-A prep feats, albeit baseline 1-A....

Downstreamers are 1-A because they created a reality that transcends an infinite dimensional multiverse and the laws of math.

Crimson king is... because he's probably not infinitely inferior to Gan.

>Nancy weak

Lol

The dude has insane immortality. He litrally cannot die unless his concept is destroyed.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Marvin is one of the few 3-Cs that Phineas Flynn and the mask would defeat (who are already extremely weak 3-Cs)
The Mask isn't 3-C

I'm working on a revision for him as we speak. He's going to be downgraded.

The Mask isn't that weak for whatever tier(s) he's in, either. One of his classic wearers has a High-Mid Regenerationn feat, and later versions can literally eat attacks. (And attackers)

Whoever initially made/maintained the profile clearly didn't read all of the Mask comics themselves. Might've searched up a few respect threads, and maybe had a look at the original volumes, but they certainly didn't read everything in the franchise. That much is evident in just how much info is missing from his profile.

There's also the fact that there are at least three different continuities; the original run, World Tour and Adventures. All of these are wildly different in terms of power, and Adventures isn't even in the same realm as the original comics were (it's meant to be closer to the film), so the fact that every version of the character is being lumped into one key is...well, stupid.

Back