• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rosario to Vampire scaling revisions

Legion350

VS Battles
Retired
Hey, it’s good to be back making another CRT. So after doing some digging, finding some calcs and rereading the series, I’ve decided to make a CRT. Tsukune will remain 8-C for his first tab, however a later arc has him damaging Hokuto who was able to take a kick from S1 Inner Moka with some damage. Thus Tsukune should downscale from Moka for that arc placing him at 8-A. Moka is 8-A due to this calc.

Here’s where the scaling gets a little tricky. Both Kiria (the partner of Hokuto) and Hokuto are revealed to Fairy Tale agents, with Kiria as a deputy. Because of this I’d like to scale the Division Leaders above Hokuto from season one. This would place them at At least 8-A. This includes the final arc, Kuyo. This would affect many main cast members in the final arc, and place them in the 8-A range, since they could defeat

The most controversial change is upgrading the Shinso level characters to 7-A, with Class T lifting strength. I found this calc for Alucard that I think was accepted. I am unsure of how to scale characters like Akua and Kahlua.

Thank you for reading this!

Back