• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Untouchable Girl vs An S-Class Monster

Low-Mid regen is gonna be somewhat of a problem but not completely impossible for Pyrrha to deal with

Pyrrha should take this via range and her semblance. Keep in mind that SBA has them in New York, where there is tons of metal around for Pyrrha to use and either subdue or incapacitate Moka.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Pyrrha should take this via range and her semblance. Keep in mind that SBA has them in New York, where there is tons of metal around for Pyrrha to use and either subdue or incapacitate Moka.

I listed the location up top.

RIP me.

Still, there were a bunch of metal around for Pyrrha to use (particularly metal spikes), so, I can see Moka getting pin cushioned and restrained.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
RIP me.
Still, there were a bunch of metal around for Pyrrha to use (particularly metal spikes), so, I can see Moka getting pin cushioned and restrained.
I don't think it would be with in Pyrrha's character to "pin cushion" her.

Her first move against Cinder in their battle was to chuck her spear right at her head without even stepping out of the elevator. She then proceeded to try and crush Cinder to death with massive clock gears.

When push comes to shove, Pyrrha will go right in for the kill.

Yeah, but Cinder is a very dangerous person trying to destroy Beacon and get the relic. Pyrrha NEEDED to kill her. I don't think she would just up and kill some random person she dosen't know.

This is a battle of them being willing to kill are they not?

Also Pyrrha knew squat of the relic.

I'm not saying she wouldn't kill her, I'm just saying she wouldn't open up with trying to turn her into a shish kebab.

Akreious said:
.... but the one instance of Pyrrha fighting to kill, that's EXACTLY what she tried to do.
I think that was more because of who she was fighting(Cinder). Pyrrha is a very good natured person, so I think she would try to knock her out 1st.

That literally contradicts "Willing to Kill".

And besides, Pyrrha will have no reservations smacking a person like Moka upside the head. Pyrrha detests people like Moka.

Her first move against Cinder was to try and throw her spear through her face, while hiding behind cover. I don't see why she won't do the same thing here, when she is in the exact same mindset she was in when she fought Cinder. Her main objective here is to kill the person in front of her.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Her first move against Cinder was to try and throw her spear through her face, while hiding behind cover. I don't see why she won't do the same thing here, when she is in the exact same mindset she was in when she fought Cinder. Her main objective here is to kill the person in front of her.
Her objective is to win the fight, and she can do that by killing her OR knocking her out. And given Pyrrha's good nature, I think she would try to knock her out 1st.

And again I think the only reason she tried to kill Cinder right away is because of the situation at the time.

A completely serious Pyrrha wouldnt go for a knockout, hell even in fights between students they dont hold back like that because they have aura to protect them from actually being hurt.

Even assuming she won't go for the kill immediately (she will), Pyrrha should still take this by using all of the nearby metal poles to wrap Moka up and keep her subdues with her massive lifting strength advantage (which should scale to her polarity).

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Pyrrha should still take this by using all of the nearby metal poles to wrap Moka up and keep her subdues with her massive lifting strength advantage (which should scale to her polarity).
I could see her doing that.

Back