• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Underground's #1 Celebrity VS Bending Unit 22

Both at 7-C

Speed is =

Battle takes place in the Core

A Killer Robot:0

A Drunk Robot:7 (VioletVoid, A Stoned Orc, Psychomaster Zark, Tonipelimies, Imaginym, Crimson Azoth)

Inconclusive:0

Cigar Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass

Mettaton neo
SO WHAT IF A FEW PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE? THAT'S SHOW BUSINESS, BABY!

Bender produces a picture of Langdon Cobb. Mettaton's soul is flung from his body.

Before "but resistance to soul manip--" pretty sure that Chara's attacks damage the soul, as opposed to seperating it entirely from the physical form, which I believe classifies as a better feat of Soul Manip.

Bender not only produces, but still has the OG copy. Not to mention Bender is WAY bigger than Mettaton and is made out of entirely of his clones (Which has matter manipulation if that helps). Bender also can fly and turn himself into a bug zapper for self defense. Also his resistance to Soul Manipulation is MUCH better than Mettaton. So I too vote for Bender.

By "produces" I mean more like "takes out from" rather than "manufacturing" it.

Still, yeah, voting for Bender, if that's not clear.

Well, Mettatons only way of killing Bender is Soul Manipulation to his incoporeal ghost form, but Bender, being giant, just stomps (literally) Mettaton to death before he can do it. Voting Bender.

According to OP, the battle takes place in the core. Unlike Bender, Mettaton has Resistance to Heat Manipulation. I don't know if Bender has anything of that sort.

Would Bender be able to tolerate the temperatures of the core?

Also, offensively, Bender probably wrecks, as Mettaton is weak against murder intentions, & I doubt Bender will find himself short of those, especially if the battle goes on long enough & he's willing to kill in the first place.

For now, I'd prefer to wait before deciding to vote until I know if Bender can survive the Core.

He went inside the earth's core like twice in the series. One to save Fry's dead dog and the other to stop some energy being from turning the whole planet into a minature sun. Plus, with his bender clones mass producing constantly, he should be fine as far as heat goes.

After much delay in my return to this, I think that unless Mettaton could beat Bender with his Technological Manipulation/Hacking, I think my vote's going to Bender.

Back