• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Codename: 007 VS Bending Unit 22 (James Bond VS Bender)

Both at 9-B

Both have full arsenal

Bond has restricted vehicles

Speed is =

Battle in a factory

The name's Bond. James Bond:0

Bite my shiny, metal ass!:0

Inconclusive:7 (TheArsenal1212, Sixo Bullets, Iapitus The Impaler, VioletVoid100,Stalker Maggot,Tonipelimies,Jackythejack)

Bond
Bond. James Bond

Cigar Bender
Bite my shiny metal ass

First off I gotta just say that picture of Daniel Craig is nothing short of utterly badass.

Before I leave my vote, how would Bender deal with an EMP?

TheArsenal1212 said:
EMP doesn't kill Bender though, it just shuts him down and incaps him
oh i forgot to put battle to the death but whatever it's a fight utill ko, incap or death now

I'm not sure if that resistance is enough considering Bond's EMPs can shut down highly electrical machines and suits made up of literally electricity

Either way, this is probably inconclusive. Bender can kill Bond sure but the latter is more skilled, more versatility and more ways to destroy Bender's physical body. Except of course he can't kill ghost Bender but at that point the match is an inconclusive anyway

If Bond could shut him down despite that resistance, it'd be an incap win I suppose. Not sure about that though, so I'll stick with incon FRA.

I mean, what's Bender's resistance anyway? Bond's EMPs don't have a huge AOE but it hasn't once failed to disable the machine or Nanosuit in that radius if it hits

Bender can survive electrical thunderstorms (In Deep Space mind you). An EMP won't do nothing but tickle him lol. And his stamina should also be taken account as well as Bender's sorts of weapons in his Compartment of Mystery. Just saying...

Wait hold up real quick!

I just looked at both profiles and I see Bender having more of a chance to win than Bond. Sure Bond has EMPs and is skilled in physical combat, but Bender is a robot made in the year 3000 with a soul removing photo that if Bond looks at it his soul gets removed completely, better lifting strength, better durability (going by his feats), his fire arms are more deadly than Bond's, has resistances to most of bond's abilities, has taken over the entire human race like 3 or more times in the series cause of boredom, can survive without a body or alcohol for 1000 years, Regenerationn and body control, his clones with them having matter manipulation, and time travel.

Like I only seeing Bond's EMPs actually make an effect towards Bender, but he has resistance to it. Plus has survived harsher elecrtical attacks before. So I vote for Bender (for now) for my reasons with some diff ofc.

Does Bender ACTUALLY lead with that stuff though?

Because Bond would lead with invisibility and grenades which would more than likely destroy Bender's body

TheArsenal1212 said:
Does Bender ACTUALLY lead with that stuff though?
Because Bond would lead with invisibility and grenades which would more than likely destroy Bender's body
Bender can tank mini universe explosions in base. i think

but i think grenades would proably destory his body

Okay but what does Bender lead with? Having it is cool and all but like

what does he start a fight with?

Actually.... Bond could just.... hack him. He has a hacking device in his smart phone and I don't recall Bender ever having resistance to this

Jackythejack said:
Okay but what does Bender lead with? Having it is cool and all but like
what does he start a fight with?
He has no fixed mindset on what he starts off with. Whether it be swords, ray guns that can destroy cities and planets, his cloning, etc. After all, he did take over the human race like 3 times doing whatever crazy shit he has done. He's sorta like Geo Stelar in a way when it comes to vs debates

Bond hacking? Could work in his favor. But does it take any time before getting shot with a planetary annihilator or get hit by his clones that can pretty much reach microscopic level? And how effective is it to a year 3000 robot?

Hacking locks onto a mechanical target and takes it over almost instantaneously after he locks in for it

However I'm not 100% sure if it will work on Bender. This fight just screams incon to me because there are a few ways Bond should be able to take it but he either does it and can't kill ghost bender or it may or may not work

Plus if Bender tries anything that isn't soul removal, James uses invisibility and counter atttacks. So even then incon seems right hahaha

VioletVoid100 said:
Inconclusive sounds better than just bond having another win LOL
Trust me, considering I'm the guy who made most of the 007 profiles and basically made the tiers for the James Bond page, I love it when Bond wins. However I never let that influence my decision. If anything, I started the vote for Batman to beat James in one of his losses.

I just see incon as the likeliest outcome here

Idc lol. I made the Bender profile as well gave him those upgrades and wins, but I don't say that often lmao. But I respect your creation on those 007 profiles.

I switch back to inconclusive.

Oh no sorry I wasn't trying to sound like a tool or anything

I was just saying that to show I wasn't being bias

Upon reading that I sounded like a real knob. Sorry everyone

Back