• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Also that color and sound effect when Agams started absorbing energy with the pillars. Isn’t that the Eternity Core? Oh god they are gonna fight an Eternity Core amped Mother Spheresaurus and Terraphaser. That explains why they need three Ultras in this finale.

Also yeah that. Though normally in the Ultra Series when they say something is beyond/trascend space-time they just mean it is capable of traveling through space and time rather than it being higher dimensioned or possessing immeasurable speed.

I was honestly hoping that Mother being beyond Space-Time equates it to being similar to Solaris, in that it exists both in the future universe and the present one.

Well we’re gonna have to see if they make any mentions of Mother being like that. But with the current definition that the Ultra series uses for transcending space-time I doubt it. Even though that would be cool.

I was honestly hoping that Mother being beyond Space-Time equates it to being similar to Solaris, in that it exists both in the future universe and the present one.
I think that's going to be likely happening, Mother Spheresaurus appeared in current timeline would triggering the appearance od Mother Spheresaurus in future timeline, but we'll see

Today’s episode was intense, the revival of many Sphere monsters and them being even more stronger than before.

Mother Sphere’s entrance is the coolest though.

Oh right also not sure if anybody cares but there’s apparently a new term that has been coined in some recent Ultra Series game that has been making waves in the Chinese Ultra fandom recently.
King, Legend, Noa, Saga, and Reiga (For some reason) seem to be labeled as 超越者 (Transcenders) in this game. Not sure if this term will be canonized in the series in the future. I doubt it will since terms like Ultimate Forms aren’t really brought up in the series but I thought I’d share it since it sounds like a cool term to label the god tiers.

Last edited:
IMG_1510.jpg

Probably Gazer.

New rumors (Take it with a grain of salt).

Today, the new Chronicle movie was announced with the title Ultraman New Generation Stars and especially, this Chronicle lacks the silhouette of Ultraman celebrating next year's main anniversary, Gaia and Agul. So will there be a New Gen Gaia to end the TDG anniversary series or will it be an unrelated movie?

Rest assured that there will be a New Gen Gaia and the designer of Tsuburaya has revealed that the design of this Ultraman has been completed with both Trigger and Decker. New Gen Gaia will be temporarily called Ultraman Gazer and is scheduled to air in July 2023.

Currently what we know about the movie is very vague, but the page also lists the most reliable information as follows:

_ The producer and director is Uncle Taguchi Kiyotaka.

_ 2 Ultraman will accompany us will be named Gazer and Areus.

_ Ultraman Gazer will be a film with a strong focus on the issue of the multiverse, The actors of the New Gen generation will all return.

_ Leaker describes you can imagine the movie very similar to Kamen Rider Zi-O.

_ The movie will have 2 teaser versions. One will show on Tsuburaya Imagination with Ultraman Decker Finale and the other will screen in theaters with the Decker sequel.

I'm taking even whole packets of aji-no-moto, but I'm still holding out hope this might be true. If only because I have seen both rumors of Gazer being partnered with Areus, and Taguchi seemingly returning. Plus there is still the realistically consistent airtime of July being used instead of an embezzled timeframe. I don't know why but if there's no reason to lie about even the airing date, then the chances are still in the likely category.

But enough about that. A movie? And a focus on the multiverse? That's crazy, but we've also had rumors of Gazer taking place in the "Real World" where there are no Ultras so these things lining up somehow has to be just mad coincidences, right?

But welp, I'm not so crazy yet so as to bet too much hope in this, and as much as I want this to be true somewhat, it does still sound too crazy.

Ultraman Regulos Special Episode: First Mission info
The special will be about Regulos’s first mission. An Alien Zarab finds Reibatos’s corpse and decides to use it as a vessel for Reiblood. This Alien Zarab turned into his fake Ultraman form and was defeated by Ribut.

Reiblood possessed Reibatos and summoned a bunch of monsters to fight Regulos and the other ultras and was defeated.

Regulos and the others later defeated the Reiblood possessed Reibatos.

According to the leaker this is the same Reiblood that was forced out of Belial’s body by Geed during the finale of Ultraman Geed.

Edit: New trademark

Ultraman Blazer

Last edited:
This year the plan is kept really secure so the leaker isn’t 100% sure if these info are true. But the ones that he can confirm are that

Next year is not going to be New Generation Gaia

Director is still Taguchi

There’s gonna be a defense team, robots, and a mechanical dragon like armor

The Ultra this time can supposedly talk but doesn’t understand human language so communication is hard

The host this time is a manager of the middle management of the defense team

So instead the New Gen Gaia, we will get a brand new Ultra named Blazer? If thats ended up true then i can't wait, sure an Ultra based on their Heisei Counterpart is amazing but an Ultra with new origin and race is so welcomed

So Regulos deals with a ressurected Reiblood (Mf cannot take a defeat, salty ass btch).

Ultraman Blazer huh? This Ultraman is intresting as hell, I’m looking forward to it.

I dunno how I feel about this tbh. Like it honestly feels really incomplete for them to make a New Gen TDG only for them to not do a New Gen Gaia. Like this legit feels like a huge f*ck you to Gaia fans.

Like I understand Gaia wasn’t part of the same universe as Tiga and Dyna but still he’s constantly crossed over with them and they are literally considered the TDG. I really hope they merely decided to push back the plans for New Generation Gaia so we could complete the set rather than them straight up giving up on the original New Gen TDG plan. Like it just doesn’t feel right to have TD but not G in the New Gen TDG.

Like I understand Gaia wasn’t part of the same universe as Tiga and Dyna but still he’s constantly crossed over with them and they are literally considered the TDG. I really hope they merely decided to push back the plans for New Generation Gaia so we could complete the set rather than them straight up giving up on the original New Gen TDG plan. Like it just doesn’t feel right to have TD but not G in the New Gen TDG.
It's an win-lose situation tbh
And to be fair, Gaia format wouldn't work for the current shows format as you and Cult has discussed long ago here

Yeah it really is. Like I did want some new non homage series but that’s only after the New Gen TDG project is over. And yeah there simply isn’t enough episodes in the series nowadays to make a long story focused series like Gaia again. Episodic series with a few main story episodes is the best they could do nowadays unless they make a series have a part 2.

I partially remember and not what it was Peter and I discussed about why Gaia may not fit into the current formatting. But that was also before Decker, which has proven quite a bit that sometimes, just because you understand the problem, doesn't mean you can accurately predict it won't work. And hoo boy, Decker was quite something.

But of course, it's all up in the air still, so personally I'm also hoping for a trio completion. But if not, it is what it is. Blazer's new info sound interesting still, him being able to talk might yield a Hanejiro situation, and could end up hilarious.

And lastly... Reiblood god-************-dammit, stand down. Last chance. Though in all seriousness, I'm glad they may think of fully concluding that one little thing. So we might in fact see a more standard Ultra Fight miniseries again. That poor Zarab, though, same thing happened when one freed Belial. Oh well, at least a protagonist defeated him.

@Veloxt1r0kore
None to my knowledge.

@Kamenriderblaze
Quora isn't very reliable either, so I'm taking that with an Earth-sized grain of silent.

And yeah, Yapool's always been described as an extradimensional being, but it's never been described as anything special yet so far.

Mostly stuff that gives Spatial Manipulation, but King should already have maybe more extensive use due to his feat of fusing with the universe.

Mother Spheresaurus is confirmed to be absorbing energy from the Eternity Core

Originally, in Ultraman Trigger, Nursedessei Battle Mode was supposed to solo Diavolo. But Diavolo is somebody that is on the same level as Tartarus who defeated Ultimate Shining Zero so this would cause the powerscaling to collapse. Which is why instead they decided to make Diavolo get defeated in a 3v1 by Glitter Trigger Eternity, Ribut, and Nursedessei.

So wow they’ve directly stated Diavolo = Tartarus > Pre-Training Ultimate Shining Zero once again. Can we even ignore this scaling at this point? We might have to completely review the scaling at this point. Also the hell do they mean by Nursedessei soloing Diavolo would cause the scaling to be messed up. They’ve already caused the scaling to collapse by making Diavolo equal to Tartarus.

Last edited:
This ruins the consistency in the chainscalling of the verse, and even if we consider this legit, it just makes absolutely 0 sense. Like how he can get trashed by Titan who's only above the likes of people on the level of Ribut and below Anphans Nexus.

Back