• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Dyna is now at the level of New Generation Ultimate Form in Base as he could hurt Sphere Geomos who can tank attacks from Dynamic Type Decker.
Flash Type isn’t on the level of Dynamic Type Decker, it’s clearly shown that he couldn’t hurt Neo Geomos as bad as Decker and could only do it in Power Type. Power Type is the one equal to Decker, not above him.

Flash Type Dyna was the one that broke Sphere Geomos’ shield when Dynamic Type Decker couldn’t with his calibur. And he was also able to knock Sphere Geomos back with his point blank Solgent Ray after Geomos had fought off Dynamic Type Decker. I believe Power Type Dyna is solidly above Dynamic Type Decker considering how he was handily beating down Sphere Geomos physically when even Dynamic Type Decker was struggling to cause it to move with his physical attacks. Also if I’m being honest a strength form being on par with an ultimate form just feels weird. Normally it’s either the base form or ultimate form that is on par with another Ultras‘s ultimate form.

I feel like Power Type Dyna is solidly above Dynamic Type considering how he was beating down Sphere Geomos rather easily physically when even Dynamic Type was struggling to cause it to move with his physical attacks.
You’re forgetting the fact that Dynamic Decker wasn’t given the same chance to land physical blows as much as Power Type Dyna (Since Neo Geomos never used his barrier against Power Type Dyna). He knocked it down though, wdym?

Just once while both Decker and Dyna were rushing towards Geomos and Terraphaser. Outside of that one scene Dynamic Type Decker was getting his physical attacks using his calibur blocked and held back by Geomos. In comparison Strong Type Dyna was basically beating down Geomos physically the entire time. Like Dyna switched back to Flash Type when Decker joined in with Dynamic Type which is pretty much the series trying to show us that even Flash Type Dyna is comparable to Dynamic Type Decker.

Ok i’ve ran outta arguments and have to accept that Strong Type Dyna is stronger. I’ll prove that Dynamic Type Decker > Power Type Dyna w/ some weird ahh scalling

Next thing you know all Heisei Ultras in Base Form are portrayed to be as strong as New Generation Ultimate Forms which further supports the scaling of them being Dynamic Type Decker level. And Showa Ultras are now all treated as Reiga/Trigger Truth level because Showa is always above everyone else by a large margin. And than there’s Zero who has now joined the ranks of the Legendary Ultras (King, Noa, Legend) with his full power Ultimate Shining. And Saga stands above them because his power will always be greater than Zero’s maximum due to Zero being one of his fusees.

Being honest here with how bonkers the scaling has gone just from this one series I could legit see some of these wild predictions come true in the future.

Trigger is confirmed to return in the finale.
Why do i have felling after Mother Spheresaurus get defeated Trigger will get sent to M78 by portal or similiar like Dyna ending and help Ribut and the others to fight Absolutian ?

It kinda made sense because there no news about Trigger appeared to help Decker and Dynas in Decker movie.

The Fight series normally happens before the next series not after. UGF1 was before Taiga, UGF2 was before Z, but UGF3 was an exception that happened during Trigger but still before the finale. So UGF4 should be the same unless they changed plans due to the 18 minute Regulos special.

Conjecture, but isn't Dyna's Flash Cycler specifically stated to have the ability to destroy barriers? Which is why he broke it and not Decker.

Also, 64,000x dear god.

Still, not as wild as the episode itself. Beyond the flimsy expansion on Agams' motivation, that climax was wild.

Did it? It’s been a while so I forgot. But still Dyna was keeping up and injuring Sphere Geomos even with Flash Type so he would scale either way.

And that’s with the low end multiplier for Trigger Truth. Reiga would be 320,000x Baseline Low 2-C since he has an actual set 50x multiplier for being New Generation Super Taro.

Yup same feeling here.

It was around Dyna episode 2 where the Flash Cycler was said to be able to destroy the subspace barrier. But yeah, that's fine as well. It was pretty clear cut that Dyna was easily keeping up.

Is Reiga 50x directly derived from that connection as well? I forgot when it was brought up before but still weird. I guess it could work though.

Still find it hard to believe how ridiculously apocalyptic the setting of that final fight was. If Decker could pull that in a series, what the hell could Journey to Beyond do?

@Veloxt1r0kore Ih yeah those monster team ups are really fun to see. The way Geomos led Spheresaurus along was honestly quite nice. It’s like a high ranking monster ordering the lower ones to do their job. Though I guess the underground monster episode showed this better with Gudon whipping Pagos and literally having a farm of Twin Tails.

@Mr.Cutlery Reiga never had a direct statement but everybody pretty much just assumes they are the same since he is literally fused the same way Super Taro is. Though the Chinese fandom does wank Reiga to be far above Super Taro because he’s an entirely new ultra rather than a power boost like Super Taro. And because one of the Ultraman arcade thing list Reiga’s card with a total base stat of 37 which is something only the legendary ultras and UGF2 Ultimate Shining Zero had. But arcade card stats are bs since Base Tartarus only has a total base stat of 36 despite beating UGF2 US Zero. Most people just use it to wank Reiga to legendary ultra lvl for no reason.

Right?! Large parts of the city straight up being destroyed like that on screen is not something you see often in the Ultra Series.

Decker casually raises the standards for how much trauma you should put a character through, and it's hard to hate it for that.

We’re gonna have to wait for Tartarus to return if we want to see some 2-C stuff. Like I legitimately think Base Tartarus should be 2-C if the UCL storyline feat was done by him since we never even knew Tartarus had a full power form until UGF3 which was over a year after the initial UCL storyline release.

And once we have proof that everybody is now Tartarus lvl we’ll have a bunch of 2-C characters in a scaling chain. And next thing you know they will start reaching 2-B.

Ehh I could honestly see more Eternity Core lvl objects appearing in the near future and maybe some Ultras will eventually be able to outright use the full power of one such object with how the series is progressing.

After thinking about it for a bit more, I think Reibatos' summons should get Immunity to Life Manipulation, as that was why Gina couldn't be healed. It doubles as weakness as well in that case too, as it prevents healing.

After thinking about it for a bit more, I think Reibatos' summons should get Immunity to Life Manipulation, as that was why Gina couldn't be healed. It doubles as weakness as well in that case too, as it prevents healing.
That’s resistance, not immunity. To have immunity you’d atleast need to lack the aspect you’re immune to.
You got the magazines? Nice.

"The crystals in their bodies emit rays of light that destroy everything in their vicinity in one fell swoop."/"
体中のクリスタルから光線を しゃして、まわりのものを、 いっしゅんで破かいしてしまう。"

Possible deconstruction eh for Mother Spheresaurus.

That’s resistance, not immunity. To have immunity you’d atleast need to lack the aspect you’re immune to.
I think that's the case? Zero had already stated he doesn't sense life from Juda back in UFOrb, and Gina's case further exemplifies what it means when you don't have any life in you left.

Not sure about Deconstruction for now, but I'm hoping there's something.

Also, nobody gonna comment how Dyna might in fact return for the finale? We know because the mag was specifically talking about finale situation, and Dyna is still coming back alongside Trigger. That's weird, and cool.

I think that's the case? Zero had already stated he doesn't sense life from Juda back in UFOrb, and Gina's case further exemplifies what it means when you don't have any life in you left.
Gina wasn't his summon though? Why would the immunity apply to her? Is it because she fused with her brothers? (Summoned versions)

Dimension scan of Ultraman

その世界では空間は9次元ある。前後、左右、上下方向の3次元に広がる現在の常識と大きく異なる。つまり6つの次元が余計に存在し、余 剰次元となる。映画では「高次元」「6次元」という言葉が使われた。
余剰次元は私たちの身の回りのあちこちに存在する。しかし素粒子よりも小 さい世界に丸まり、光のもととなる素粒子の光子すら入れない。人間はその存在に気づけない。科学技術が進んでも観測は不可能だと考えられている。
(In that world, space has nine dimensions. This is very different from the current common sense, which is spread over three dimensions (front/back, left/right, and up/down). In other words, six extra dimensions exist, making it an extra dimension. In the film, the terms "higher dimension" and "sixth dimension" were used.
The extra dimension is everywhere around us. However, it is curled up in a world smaller than subatomic particles, and not even subatomic photons, which are the source of light, can enter it. Humans are unaware of its existence. Even with the advancement of science and technology, it is thought to be impossible to observe.)

Gina wasn't his summon though? Why would the immunity apply to her? Is it because she fused with her brothers? (Summoned versions)
Not summon, yes, but still brought back thanks to Reibatos' necromancy. And it's more of a weakness, if resistance seems too iffy.

@Omazio2019
And that... what the hell? So it's 9D now? Ok then. But more interestingly, this now gives the additional info that Shin Ultras are also able to manipulate things down to even smaller than goddamn subatomic scales. Is there any important thing about the Specium Ray breakdown on the side there?

9 spatial dimensions + 1 temporal dimension which is still 10 dimension like we knew of previously for Shin Ultraman. But damn didn’t think they would go into more detail regarding these higher dimensions. Still would this fit the current higher dimensions standard thing?

Also wow uhh is this the first time in the series a boss for one series has two Ultras from two different series join in to fight? Cause man I didn’t not Dyna to return in the finale. Honestly thought only Trigger will be returning in the finale.

I think it still reasonably fits into the standard. Somebody gave a link to the theories used and the terms seems to match. Qualifications-wise, at least. So far the only thing we really have for Shin Ultras' highest on-screen capabilities is being able to use the full strength of the Planck Brane which has exceptionally high gravity, the way I understand it.

And yep, pretty much everyone who's seen the previous leaks were expecting to see only Trigger's return. I guess in comparison, Dyna is the better successor. I wonder if he's salty about Tiga not helping him in his finale?

IMG_1385.jpg
IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

New scans but better quality.

Also speaking of Ultras in the finale what the hell happened to Ignis? Like didn’t he say if Earth ever needs him he’ll show up? Earth has been needing Trigger Dark for ages ever since Sphere invaded. And the final boss is here for gods sake.

Z not being here is understandable as he’s from a different universe and there’s the whole Absolutian war thing going on but Trigger Dark? Nah no excuse for him not showing up after so long. He should’ve heard the news about Sphere at some point. Like even Dyna who is from another universe and in the future is here.

Last edited:
Back