• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

We’re barely even done with the main series let alone the spin-offs. Not sure if we ever will be able to finish them considering how busy everybody seems to be. Like I can barely even catch up to the series I’m following nowadays.

Asuka is coming back bitches.

Episodes for next month:
• Ep. 20
  • Director: Kiyotaka Taguchi
  • Writer: Takao Nakano
  • Kaiju: Ragon, Ragon Juvenile.
• Ep. 21
  • Director: Kiyotaka Taguchi
  • Writer: Junichiro Ashiki
  • Kaiju: Terraphaser, Sphere-Saurus III, Sphere-
Geomos
- Ultra: Ultraman Dyna Flash Type.
• Ep. 22
  • Director: Takanori Tsujimoto
  • Writer: Junichiro Ashiki
  • Kaiju: Terraphaser, Chandlar
  • Ultras: Ultraman Dyna Flash Type, Miracle Type.
• Ep. 23
  • Director: Takanori Tsujimoto
  • Writer: Toshizo Nemoto
  • Kaiju: Terraphaser, Sphere-Gomora, Sphere-Red King, Sphere-Neomegas, Mother Sphere-Saurus
  • Ultras: Ultraman Trigger Multi Type, Glitter Trigger Eternity.
• Ep. 24
  • Director: Masayoshi Takesue
  • Kaiju: Terraphaser, Mother Sphere-Saurus
  • Ultra: Ultraman Trigger Multi Type
• Ep. 25
  • Director: Masayoshi Takesue
  • Kaiju: Mother Sphere-Saurus. Terraphaser (Turned good)
  • Ultra: Glitter Trigger Eternity.

Not only that, but in 2 episodes back to back. Decker is really tryna set off a new record even though Z was only 2 years ago like goddamn.

Let's not even mention episode 23's roster. That is mad. At least Kengo gets to stick around until the finale.

They already did a Dyna ending by technicality with Kengo, so they're not gonna do the same thing twice. Right?

Oh. Well I can't say I didn't expect that. At least we get to see what kinda bs the future universe is in exactly to even warrant his appearance.

Sphere Judgementer, Galactron MK2 (スフィアジャッジメンター、ギャラクトロン MK2)

IMG_7056.jpg

IMG_7057.jpg

Like I said in the Discord, which is the fan wiki's one lol, Mother SphereS is a bit hard to discern properly as it sorta blends together too much with the color and texture it has. But I mean, it doesn't detract the main thing all Sphere related monsters have been so far. Because it still goes hard.

And look, my boy Geomos is back. He's no Gaigareid, but I think he'll still kick ass.

And yeah, I know about the match, too. Just, uh, know nuthin' 'bout Rise Of's Ultraman. Plus, I think Homelander wins it too, given what little I know about the comic version and the available scaling as well as the aforementioned general lack of knowledge.

Gibels appear to be his own character for this.

And I was really confused on first viewing because I was like, why is Decker Miracle getting a spotlight. But is Dinas and I'm a Dumbass.

Still though, speaking of Dinas, can you believe the last time we got an ally Ultra debuting for a movie was Cosmos? MMB The Movie with Zero if we consider technicality.

And it also a really nice thing they managed to keep Kageyama for this as well.

Flat chested, lol

Though unlikely considering her pretty masculine Ultra build. Like damn. She more built than even Rosso and Blu.

The Discord boys are theorizing that she may be another descendant of Kanata. Could be closer.

Mother Spheresaurus is damned thicc tho, like damn. Though on a serious note, I like it. I like how it conveys an actual feeling of insurmountable obstacle.

And wow, Agams in cuffs. No more war crimes?

• Synopsis
A peculiar sound echoes through the sky. Those who hear it faint, and eventually vanish. Expert team GUTS-Select investigate but are met with attacks from an alien army and a pitch black mobile fortress, Zorgaus, piloted by Professor Gibellus who seeks to rule the skies of Earth. As Kanata and crew find themselves in trouble, a mysterious woman who knows Gibellus suddenly appears. The woman, Dinas, possesses a mysterious power. With her “duty to protect,” Dinas and GUTS-Select work together to foil the evil scheme, but a barbaric “Emperor Beast” appears and casts a shadow over the events. Kanata, Dinas, and GUTS-Select begin an all-out battle to decide the fate of the Earth and entire galaxy!

This Emperor Beast is such a dope title for a new brand of monsters and I hope we'll occasionally see more of their types. Though there's always the chance of it being a unique thing considering Gibellus is a scientist and well, y'know, it's a sole creation.

Oh right yeah that weird thing with the new Tieba system making it so some images are now unavailable outside of Tieba if you link the image directly instead of from the thread or page it’s on. Still need to try and replace them but it’s a pain going through hundreds of threads just to find the images again.

Back