• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

I have a question

Can the Ultraman change there size?
It ia generally believed that all of them can, yeah.

@Tripleaccel555
Which Showa - New Gen databook are you referring to again?

Also, I keep forgetting to bring this up, but Kanata and everyone who's become Decker should have resistance to memory manipulation due to being unaffected by Sphere absorption.

Dinas is one belligerent kid.

Also, again, the Emperor Beast looks so dope. It's basically a bald Segmeger with darker blue and more armor, as well as a Gigadelos neck, but damn it works for me.

Ultraman Gazer.

unknown.png

Man I completely missed this somehow.

Also, that's funny. I'm pretty sure Gazer was in fact ine of the theorized names. But why tho? Is New Gen Gaia Gan Q?

Decker episode 20 is now one of the definite A+ episodes.

The composition, cinematography and fighr choreography though the latter didn't last very long. But that's because this Ragon eas unbelievably tanky. Not only that, but we have Limited Invulnerability or something due to the natural mucus around it deflecting physical attacks.

The episode's story was also very nice, cool way to utilize Ichika's established character to bounce off in a fun dynamic with a character that was only just introduced.

Most importantly, Cthulhu Mythos is canon to Decker's world.

Whose page did you extract from to still have Indo word remnants? And Kutaka? Like Touhou Kutaka?

Huh, I was sure you may had been theone to create that Decker Sandbox previously, guess not. Was it Ixa, then?

Questions for experts here
1.what are the Universal Feats for the Ultraman Series
2.How Far into Universal level is Ultraman Zero
3.How Fast are they in the MFTL range?

1. If you are talking about universal+ then the bomb that Belial created. If you are talking about universal then Judas’s universe distorting feat, Armored Darkness’s universe wrecking feat, etc.
2. He is universal+ x3200 so far.
3. Idk somewhere along the lines of quadrillion and above (Don’t know the exact measurement above the quadrillion one).

Zero should be around 3x up to that 3200x baseline Low 2-C.

His speed, as accepted, is actually probably that solar system escaping feat from Darklops Zero's gaiden. Which should be about some 100(0) to 300(0)x FTL only. Plans are being made to get them higher. Orb has a listed speed feat, which gives him a nifty 9.09 billion x FTL and of course Zero scales, but it's not been brought up yet.

1. If you are talking about universal+ then the bomb that Belial created. If you are talking about universal then Judas’s universe distorting feat, Armored Darkness’s universe wrecking feat, etc.
in general Universal/Universal+whatever
just what are the feats mainly

His speed, as accepted, is actually probably that solar system escaping feat from Darklops Zero's gaiden. Which should be about some 100(0) to 300(0)x FTL only. Plans are being made to get them higher. Orb has a listed speed feat, which gives him a nifty 9.09 billion x FTL and of course Zero scales, but it's not been brought up yet.
He is gonna get scaled to the Mebius feat if accepted you know. And what is this Orb feat exactly?

He is gonna get scaled to the Mebius feat if accepted you know. And what is this Orb feat exactly?
As currently accepted*

And Orb's feat is him traveling from Kanon to Earth in a relatively short timeframe. It's cool because it also has a set distance of 70,000 ly.

in general Universal/Universal+whatever
just what are the feats mainly
Universal feats don't really appear onscreen that much. Most of them are just statements from databooks and magazines which support the scaling of them being universal. But off the top of my head universal and above feats and statements would be

Juda distorting the entire universe

Armored Darkness being stated to have enough power to destroy the entire universe

Dark Zagi being stated to be capable of destroying the universe

Darklops Zero destroying a universe with the self destruction of its dimensional core

Alien Bat destroying a universe in the past with his spaceship that later merged with Hyper Zetton

Belial tanking the Super-Dimensional Eradication Bomb which could annihilate the space-time of an entire universe

Bullton's whole 4th dimension shenanigan which if I remember correctly was accepted a while back but hasn't been applied

Legend stated to be able to use energy of the entire universe and unleashing it all at once

King and Noa being stated in an interview to have the energy and power of an entire universe

Delacion being stated to have supposedly created two universes

Tartarus supposedly destroying multiple universes with his powers in the UCL storyline

Alien Salome supposedly destroying the multiverse through a chain reaction with their experiment (I think)

Red Sphere being stated to have destroyed countless dimensions in the past through its wish granting powers

Eternity Core being stated to be capable of casually destroying the universe and possibly the multiverse if it goes out of control

@Peter1129 @Mr.Cutlery oh yeah i’ve been thinking about 1 thing, wouldn’t it be better if we replace all our scans that’s still in their tieba form to an imgur one, since it’s more convenient and way easier to index.

also, it is said that Dyna physically appears beside Decker, but Asuka is nowhere present.

Definitely should replace the image host. I can't because things aren't accommodating for me right now.

Technically that'd still be Asuka considering he is Dyna. But eh.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m still focusing on finals. And the day after the final I also have to suddenly work at my parent’s friend’s place over winter break in another state so I don’t think I’ll be able to do anything much over break either.

Got myself caught up again and I still think Agams’ reason for trying to destroy Earth is pretty petty but he himself knows that so ehh not much to comment. But still weird choice for them to make Agams lose his memory so close to the finale. And welp this episode had Agams controlled Terraphaser getting Sphere boosted and was even with Dynamic Type Decker. Agams Terraphaser already scales above Sphere Megalothor so this boosts the scaling for the series even more. Also Dyna is now at the level of New Generation Ultimate Form in Base as he could hurt Sphere Geomos who can tank attacks from Dynamic Type Decker. Noice. Also the S-Plasma version of the Nurse Cannon is 149x more powerful than the Maxima Nurse Cannon. The Maxima Nurse Cannon in Decker’s era can one shot Flash Type Decker lvl opponents but ehh Ultimate Forms already scale higher thanks to the Sphere boosts this episode so this multiplier is kinda useless outside of downscaling the Neo Maxima Nurse Cannon. But anyways new scaling for the series which has gone bonkers

At least 20x Baseline Low 2-C: Spheresaurus, Restrained Neomegas, 3-in-1 Carmeara, Sky & Multi Type Trigger, Miracle & Flash Type Decker

At least 40x Baseline Low 2-C: 1st Form Megalothor, Neo Maxima Nurse Cannon

At least 60x Baseline Low 2-C: Unrestrained Neomegas, Power Type Trigger, Strong Type Decker

At least 240x Baseline Low 2-C: Sphere Neomegas, Spheresaurus w/ Sphere Neomegas’ energy, Hanejiro Terraphaser, Miracle & Flash Type Future Decker

At least 400x Baseline Low 2-C: 2nd Form Megalothor

At least 720x Baseline Low 2-C: Strong Type Future Decker

At least 1,600x Baseline Low 2-C: Agams Terraphaser, Sphere Megalothor, Dual Sword Finishers

At least 6,400x Baseline Low 2-C: Spherized Agams Terraphaser, Sphere Geomos, Aribunta, Galactron MKII, Glitter Trigger Eternity, Dynamic Type Decker, Miracle & Flash Type Dyna, S-Plasma Nurse Cannon

At least 19,200x Baseline Low 2-C: Strong Type Dyna

At least 64,000x Baseline Low 2-C: Trigger Truth

Man how did one series boost the scaling this much like geez wtf. And we haven’t even reached the end of the series yet so the scaling could become even larger with the introduction of Mother Spheresaurus since Trigger is confirmed to return in the finale.

Last edited:
Back