• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

The other New Generation Base Forms will likely be straight up Low 2-C once they reappear on screen with Trigger and Decker. Their Ultimate Forms would scale to Glitter Trigger Eternity since that’s Trigger’s Ultimate Form.

Also what do we even call this new era? Do we just consider it the Reiwa Era (Ultraman Decker onwards)? Or should we wait and see if they have an official name for the new era like how there was Before Crisis and After Crisis for the New Generation Era?

is that an official name or what? Cause I would prefer to use an official name for the era if there is one like how the Mega Monster Battle stuff is officially called the Galaxy Crisis Era.

Since I'm also a single brain-celled creature, I think Reiwa Era (Decker onwards) is better due to there being less fanon-based influence. Though it is a pretty minor thing anyway.

Also, cool, more Low 2-Cs.

Cries in being unable to do more Ultraman vs Touhou due to the latter being unnecessary haxlords now

But whatever, I'll figure something out.

Oh yeah one more thing. I was thinking should we perhaps downgrade Zero and Tartarus’ scaling? Cause thinking about it now scaling Wild Burst Zero above Joneus and Pre-Training Ultimate Shining Zero for hurting a causal Base Tartarus worse than they did is honestly not that good of a reasoning. Especially not when we know for a fact that Tartarus’ power varies wildly due to just how much he always holds back. Like just moments prior to this Base Tartarus was fighting evenly with the Ultra Force and then got pushed back by Post-Training Base Zero. And there‘s also the whole thing with Tartarus lowering himself down to the point where tier 3s like the New Generation Base Forms can keep up with and tank his attacks.

We wouldn’t really need to downgrade anything as this is just a case of a character having a power that he can control and dim down in accordance to his enemy. It be best if we just add a “varies” to his profile.

We don’t add a varies for characters holding back. And we do need to question if we should downgrade AP when we don’t know what lvl of power Tartarus at the time lowered himself down to when he got ambushed by Zero.

We don’t add a varies for characters holding back. And we do need to question if we should downgrade AP when we don’t know what lvl of power Tartarus at the time lowered himself down to when he got ambushed by Zero.
Who is “we” exactly? And why don’t we add the varies rating for this case.

How does this warrant a downgrade for Zero and Tartarus again? I thought since you already said that he's lowered himself to even the levels of the New Gens, it's just that. He's simply at their levels until he got back up to the usual optimal level because Zero is the noticeably greater threat.

@WanderingGecko

@Mr.Cutlery
Like the problem is do we know what lvl Tartarus lowered himself down to when Wild Burst Zero blasted him? Do we know for sure that he lowered himself down to Joneus/Pre-Training Ultimate Shining lvl at that time? Or was he only around like New Generation Ultimate Form/Ultra Brothers lvl when he got blasted as he was shown to have just been fighting the Ultra Force just a few minutes ago?

Like if possible I’d also like to keep the current scaling with Wild Burst Zero but I’m honestly kind of iffy about this scaling I made myself. Right now we assume that when Wild Burst Zero blasted a casual Base Tartarus he was holding himself down to Pre-Training Ultimate Shining Zero lvl when we don’t actually have evidence of him being at that lvl at the time.

Last edited:
Wait, so the reason for this is to potentially discount Wild Burst as being another boost to the scaling with a proper number? If that's all, then sure I guess.

Yeah basically Wild Burst Zero scaling above Joneus and Pre-Training Ultimate Shining Zero doesn’t hold enough credence. So this would decrease the AP scaling a bit for the top and god tiers. So Zero and Tartarus’ AP would go down to at least 400x Baseline for tanking the Double Flasher and scaling above 2nd Form Megalothor rather than staying at 3200x baseline via the Wild Burst scaling.

Although if the Bullton stuff has been accepted the overall Low 2-C AP would be increased by quite a bit since baseline Low 2-C would now start at Gamma Future Z.

If the Bullton thing does go though than New Generation Ultimate Forms would become 10x Baseline Low 2-C since their Base Forms would be at most 1/5 Low 2-C scaling from Original Z being able to somewhat damage Genegarg who can fight Alpha Edge Z who is comparable to Windom STORAGE Custom who is 5x weaker than King Joe STORAGE Custom.

Oh right that would also make characters like Gilvallis, Ultra-Dark Killer, and etc. Low 2-C as well. Huh this would actually make many Pre-Reiwa characters possibly Low 2-C. Nice.

Last edited:
I guess this does somewhat make up for the ridiculous ceiling with the amount of unique Low 2-Cs that can be used.

Yeah this would also make the SCW statement about Belial being forced to use the Super Dimension Eradication Bomb during the climax of the Omega Armageddon make more sense. Cause this means that even though Belial defeated Zero the Land of Light still had quite a few characters that were Low 2-C on their side so if they used something like fusion they might legit still be able to win.

Also I guess with this change we also no longer need to make Tregear have a Pre and Post-Reiwa key since now we know he’s Low 2-C in both eras.

Title name lads.

Also here’s a rumor from the Chinese part of the Tokusatsu community.
锌钙中钙有点甜

锌钙 -> 新盖亚 = New Generation Gaia.

甜 = Tián. -> 田口 = Taguchi.
The rumor is that Taguchi Kiyotaka will be the main director of New Generation Gaia.

Ohhhh, that was meant to be Spherized Trigger. Wow. You know that'd be pretty cool if that actually happens, because on a technical level, or fundamental really, that's easily some of the most impressive forms of corruption ever done on an Ultra.

I have 2 reactions to the directorial reveal. Holy shit no way, and you've gotta be joking. I like Taguchi and would love to see more of him, but I've also stated I'd be fine with him making mostly minimal returns due to his life. You know who we actually need to see return? Abe Yuichi, assuming he's still available because I've not heard a peep from him. That said, I wonder who'll be writing Kaia. If Chiaki returns, and I'm pretty sure he's still active, that'd be insane.

Watched episode 18 of Decker and it was amazing.

Like to start it off we’ve got Yapool plotting an evil scheme with Agams as his partner in it (Mf could’ve done the same thing in Z but wouldn’t) and the earth, sky, win, etc quote get’s repeated over and over again which makes me very curious.

Aribunta’s appearance ruined part of the city and his energy levels are way-wag higher than a regular monster, and hence the name choju (Terrible monster).

Kanata, Ichika & Ryumon then scouts the place where Aribunta’s energy is detected and Kanata get’s yeeted into Yapool’s dimension where Agams almost killed him.

Yapool then shows up as fake Kanata to Ryumon & Ichika but fails horribly and just start things off by summoning Aribunta and commanding it to chase Kanata’s team.

Kanata then escapes Yapool’s dimension and transforms to Decker to save his teammates. Decker fights with Aribunta and get’s overwhelmed heavily (Like heavy heavily) and to make things worse, Agams joined in the fray.

Kanata then makes his resolve to stop Agams and transforms into Miracle and somehow overpowers Agams, and then duplicates himself and the Dual Sword to tag team against Aribunta & Agams. Agams is then merked by a Selgend Break and Aribunta is finished with a Decker mode shield finisher.

Kanata then protects Agams from the debris that came from Aribunta’s body, but it is then revealed that it’s actually Yapool and Yapool yeets him via spatial manip to outer space.

Yeah I’m honestly surprised how good this episode was. Like since it was a Naoki episode I had my expectations low.

I think Terraphaser losing to Miracle Type Decker was actually because it was part of Yapool’s plan. Like Terraphaser ejected Yapool so it was Yapool who was piloting it not Agams. Which means it might’ve been as strong as when Agams piloted it. And the way it lost with Terraphaser ejecting Yapool right in the battlefield before it was taken made it seem like Yapool purposely lost. Like Terraphaser wasn’t even fully destroyed by the Dual Sword Finisher. Heck it didn’t even seem that damaged by the finisher.

Also this episode gives confirmation that Dynamic Type > Dual Sword as Dynamic Type overpowered Terraphaser’s strongest move and destroy it while the Dual Sword wasn’t able to destroy it like Dynamic Type did. So Ultraman Decker onwards New Generation Ultimate Forms are 1600x Baseline Low 2-C or 2-C if this thread goes through.

Edit: Also for those that care SHFiguart for Ultraman Decker Flash Type, Ultraman Regulos, Shin Ultraman ~First Contact~ Version (Shin Ultraman when he first landed on Earth), Absolute Tartarus, and Ultraman Dyna Flash Type announced.

Last edited:
Also this episode gives confirmation that Dynamic Type > Dual Sword as Dynamic Type overpowered Terraphaser’s strongest move and destroy it while the Dual Sword wasn’t able to destroy it like Dynamic Type did. So Ultraman Decker onwards New Generation Ultimate Forms are 1600x Baseline Low 2-C or 2-C if this thread goes through.
Told ya Dynamic Type Decker is 1600x Low 2-C (2-C if the tiering revisions go well).

I never disagreed with that idea. I just said there isn’t enough evidence for now as Glitter Trigger Eternity only defeated a weakened Sphere Megalothor. Now we’ve got actual evidence due to Dynamic Type actually destroying Terraphaser after overpowering its beam. While in comparison the Dual Sword didn’t destroy Terraphaser and it’s even arguable that Terraphaser wasn’t even that injured by it and only lost on purpose.

Then we can safely assume that Sphere Megalothor is weaker than Agam’s Terraphaser.

It should go like this:
Dynamic Type Decker > Dual Sword > Terraphaser > Agams Terraphaser

Terraphaser was the mid season boss so it would make sense for it to scale above Sphere Megalothor. Like Sphere Megalothor was wounded pretty badly while Terraphaser wasn’t shown to be injured that badly and only stopped fighting because it’s pilot was ejected. So the scaling could be

New Generation Ultimate Forms = Dynamic Type Decker > Dual Sword > Terraphaser > Sphere Megalothor

Then we can safely assume that Sphere Megalothor is weaker than Agam’s Terraphaser.

It should go like this:
Dynamic Type Decker > Dual Sword > Agams Terraphaser

Though I don’t agree with the Agams Terraphaser losing on purpose part, when Agams Terraphaser was hit by the Selgend Breaker, it exploded and turned off. Which indicated that the thing was heavily damaged.

Last edited:
Than why is Terraphaser above Agams Terraphaser if the Terraphaser that is above Agams is supposed to be Agams Terraphaser?

We definitely haven't been seeing Terraphaser at max capability; even Agams is still hurting when logging in, like not just seemingly in a ohmygod why did I design it like this, but seems more like damn, the system still isn't integrating me well.

So yeah, 1600x (Low) 2-C Decker it is. So normally, Aribunta would naturally scale over Terraphaser considering it lasted longer despite taking more damage, but still below Dynamic. Also, Miracle hurting them can still be attributed to Dual Sword as he mostly repelled them when going kung fu.

And yep, amazing episode as usual. Looks like Yapool shows that truly, hax don't care about your physicals.

I'd say it's fair. A good way to return to how they were, considering how long they've been relegated as simply another monster to beat.

I mean back then in the Showa Era, Chojus were considered 4x stronger than Red King. Past that era they are considered several times stronger than normal monsters. But nowadays their equivalent of Chojus being stronger than monsters include bosses like Megalothor, Greeza, and the likes when they appear in the same series. Honestly really bugs me with how much they’ve been buffing them.

Baraba at least had the argument of essentially being a fusion of six Chojus on top of being amped by Yapool’s hatred. But Aribunta is just a huge wtf moment. Like I expected it to be around Sphere Neomegas lvl not Sphere Megalothor lvl.

I mean back then in the Showa Era, Chojus were considered 4x stronger than Red King. Past that era they are considered several times stronger than normal monsters. But nowadays their equivalent of Chojus being stronger than monsters include bosses like Megalothor, Greeza, and the likes when they appear in the same series. Honestly really bugs me with how much they’ve been buffing them.

Baraba at least had the argument of essentially being a fusion of six Chojus on top of being amped by Yapool’s hatred. But Aribunta is just a huge wtf moment.
Maybe we'll get a tweet regarding Aribunta buff
But while it's indeed wtf, i'm lowkey happy for the Choju buff, these type of kaijus is such of menace

I would be fine with that if that’s how the Chojus were originally treated. But the thing is they aren’t supposed to be that op. They’ve become so freaking op because of their popularity. Meanwhile, Super Ability Monsters, Saucer Beasts, and Minus Energy Monsters, which were all monster species that were originally considered far stronger than Chojus on average, to the point of one shotting Chojus during the Showa Era, are now treated as normal monsters that are weaker than Chojus. Simply because they aren’t that popular in comparison.

Last edited:
I would be fine with that if that’s how the Chojus were originally treated. But the thing is they aren’t supposed to be that op. They’ve become so freaking op because of their popularity. Meanwhile, Super Ability Monsters, Saucer Beasts, and Minus Energy Monsters, which were all monster species that were originally considered far stronger than Chojus on average, to the point of one shotting Chojus during the Showa Era, are now treated as normal monsters that are weaker than Chojus. Simply because they aren’t that popular enough.
Thats the thing, they aren't popular enough to the point they weren't brought back to the present, i bet if they bring some of this monsters from that species they sure going to buff it tho it's likely going to be the super abilities monsters that will get a treatment, like Mururoa is literally world-ending kaiju for example

Oh right also Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Destined Crossroad is finally coming to YouTube in English subs. Took them long enough.

Oh right also Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Destined Crossroad is finally coming to YouTube in English subs. Took them long enough.

My long wait and patience has been payed off
images

Back