• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Yeah.

Ultraman Decker's November synopsis:

[Episode 17]—"Inspection from the Past"

Date of broadcast: November 5, 2022

Kazuhiro Nakagawa, Director
Scriptwriter: Jun Tsugita

Agent Director NIGEL, a member of the TPU Internal Investigation Department, came to the GUTS-Select headquarters, suspecting a connection between Captain MURAHOSHI and Professor ASAKAGE (AGAMS). Kana was surprised to see the agent's stature.
----------
[Special Episode: "The TERRAPHASER Threat"]

Date of broadcast: November 12, 2022

The Director: Yusuke Murakami
Scriptwriter: Junichiro Ashiki

Professor Asakage's rebellion brought big trouble to the TPU Technology Division's Special Section 3. HOTTA, who used to respect ASAKAGE, is also interrogated.
----------
[Episode 18-"A Call from Another Dimension"]

Date of broadcast: November 19, 2022

Koichi Sakamoto, Director
Scriptwriter: Hayashi Naoki

The city suddenly collapses and a giant hole appears where Kanatar, Ichika, and Ryumon go to investigate. Before long, AGAMS reappears!
----------
[Episode 19]-"Warriors on the Moon Surface"

Date of broadcast: November 26, 2022

Koichi Sakamoto, Director
Scriptwriter: Hayashi Naoki

Kanata was bounced to another dimension because of someone's trap! And it turns out that his destination is... space?! Who is the evil entity targeting Kanata?

Damn. Because of Asakage, the crew is once again forced to play Among Us that doesn't even have basis anymore. Even Old Man Hotta, man, give him a break.

Damn, 18 and that's where Agams returns. That's immediately after the second special. Damn.

And oh boy, looks like we'll finally see space for the first time in Kanata's perspective. It's Koichi so I'm gonna assume it's mostly going to be action oriented most times until a different director comes to have him realize just the level of repercussion and luxury he just had.

Oh yeah i had something in mind? Shouldn’t Eternity Trigger and ressurected Carmearra be 1600x L2-C since they were able to significantly damage Sphere Megalozoa who is 1600x L2-C?

I love that Galactron Mk.2 is getting a buff again, I mean taking on two final forms? That's definitely new.

How did Sphere Megalothor get 1600x again? Also, that's probably reasonable, though.

I also like that they're continuing Yapool's grudge arc.

And one last thing. After some long think and thonks, I finally believe in Low 1-C Shin Ultraman as well. Because looking back, they specifically said his giant form is him projecting that higher dimensioned body down to our world. Even at the lowest, the Planck Brane seems to be at least 5D. So yeah, likely Low 1-C for anyone scaling to Shin Man.

I love that Galactron Mk.2 is getting a buff again, I mean taking on two final forms? That's definitely new.

How did Sphere Megalothor get 1600x again? Also, that's probably reasonable, though.

I also like that they're continuing Yapool's grudge arc.
Yeah, it’ll be the strongest Galactron there is.

Well, Megalothor 2nd Phase (400x L2-C) -> Fuses with Sphere (4x amp) -> 1600x L2-C

It’s Yapool himself though that appears

Edit: There seems to be a rumor about Noa returning in episode 19 and Dyna in episode 23

Last edited:
Ah right, right, the several times boost from Spherization.

Not just his grudge? But the picture showing the one Yapool Man still specified it's his grudge.

The **** Noa needs to return now for, though?

Ah right, right, the several times boost from Spherization.

Not just his grudge? But the picture showing the one Yapool Man still specified it's his grudge.

The **** Noa needs to return now for, though?
Maybe Noa return due to the 10 year or something war between absolutian and ultra ?

Dimension Nizer? ****** what, do they deploy whole ass spacetimes now?

Also, what do you mean, Zero's colors? Could we actually be getting an MMB but with Zero instead? That would be fun, just hoping it's a side series.

They just said the new Battle Nizer’s color is Zero’s color scheme.

Though I guess it is possible that we might be getting a MMB with Zero assuming it’s Zero’s Battle Nizer. although we can’t throw out the possibility that this might be related to Parallel Isotope Belial or a new character.

If the gimmick features monsterd again, that'd definitely be cool. But Zero's possible involvement is making my brain confused in a spin. Mostly because I'm not sure how to take it in.

Wonder what Zero would do with a Battle Nizer in the first place. Finally following papa's footsteps, huh?

With how they’ve been using the dimension cards to summon monsters I actually wouldn't be surprised if they did something like making Zero have capsule monsters but with a Battle Nizer. Though weren’t Battle Nizers only usable if you are a Reionics? How would anybody outside of them even be able to use it?

Maybe it's because it's a Dimension Nizer. Not Battle Nizer. Yo, what if Zero created this? That's an easy intelligence bump.

Alternatively, as I've just realized, what if they're using Nizer in the sense that it's a container of things. What if, it's a chronicle thing? A Nizer of stories between dimensions.

completely forgot to factor in this thread after some reveals

Anyway yeah, the stageshow Magmas are brought back to be in official canon. Who woulda thought they'd pull something like that off. Now we even get to see more history of the M78 universe in action.

completely forgot to factor in this thread after some reveals

Anyway yeah, the stageshow Magmas are brought back to be in official canon. Who woulda thought they'd pull something like that off. Now we even get to see more history of the M78 universe in action.
So is this from ultraman regulus show or something ?

Yes

Haven’t watched the stage show with these Alien Magma but I heard the armor that the first Alien Magma wears is an imitation of Armored Darkness.

Last edited:
Looking at the cast list, I can say that I'm glad Mei Harukawa gets another role. One that she hopefully won't be grossly underutilized in.

Also, Magma leader has some impressive darkness manipulation, being able to channel it into poison. Hoping for some ridiculous hax stuff with it.

So I was binge-watching Dyna and cane across this particular scene.

It showed a feat in which Dyna jumped so high that even Monsager couldn’t even see him, this seems calculable ngl.

Timeframe is 20:27 to 20:32, by the way, for others.

Anyway, I guess it could be, if someone is willing. I am, but I'm not good with the theoreticals that would accompany that.

I could calculate it, but i’m too lazy. And also, why don’t we make a Decker profile? Man’s pretty jacked you know.

And i was curious about one thing, can’t we theoratically use Trigger Truth as a 100x multiplier since he was able to initially match 2nd Phase Megalothor’s amp? And hence we get 100 times 1600x L2-C and then 160.000x L2-C (If you’re asking where do we get 1600x L2-C, it’s because of Megalothor’s 4x Sphere amp from 400x L2-C).

We definitely could, but we're also still onlh halfway there, and nothing specific has been said about Dynamic yet.

Where would 100x come from for Truth, though?

I don’t think Trigger Truth being 100x could work since he doesn’t scale above 2nd Form Megalothor but rather below her. Though Trigger Truth should be at minimum a 10x boost since he does scale above 1st Form Megalothor at the very least. And 1st Form Megalothor is at least 10x Carmeara who is stronger than Hudram who is on par with New Generation Ultimate Forms.

Also being completely honest here I’m still unsure of how we’re supposed to scale the current ultras in Low 2-C. Like do we fully scale their Base to Sphere Megalothor or do we downscale them? And if so how do we downscale them? Like I’m still really lost on where the Dual Sword scales compared to their Type Changes.

Also wasn’t there a Bullton thread going on that was gonna make all the Base Ultras before Ultraman Decker Possibly Low 2-C? What happened to that? I feel like we should probably get that thread finished before we get to the Decker stuff.

LordGriffin said it works as a possibly, though he himself did believe it could actually work as straight up Low 2-C.

Where would 100x come from for Truth, though?
Well he could at least put up a fight against 2nd Phase Megalothor who jumped from 40x L2-C to 400x L2-C, in Truth’s case, it went from 4x L2-C -> 400x L2-C.
I don’t think Trigger Truth being 100x could work since he doesn’t scale above 2nd Form Megalothor but rather below her. Though Trigger Truth should be at minimum a 10x boost since he does scale above 1st Form Megalothor at the very least.
Well it would still be good since we’d have 16.000x L2-C.

@Mr.Cutlery Huh so we’ve got At least 3-A, likely High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C Reiwa Era Base Ultras. And Ultraman Decker onwards they would all be Low 2-C.

@WanderingGecko I mean that’s assuming we scale their Base to Sphere Megalothor. Which I’m honestly kind of iffy about. Since like they didn’t really do any actual damage to Sphere Megalothor without the Dual Sword right? Like I seem to remember that even while the two of them were in strength form all they managed to do was push Megalothor back without doing any real damage. It wasn’t until Trigger used the Dual Sword that they actually damaged Sphere Megalothor. But like later on the sword doesn’t seem to do as much damage to monsters that are like comparable to Strong Type Decker. So yeah kind of confused on how far into Low 2-C they would scale at this point.

Okay so after thinking about it for a while I think the best thing we can do here is scale Multi Type Trigger and Flash Type Decker to Carmeara as they are shown to be comparable to her and were able to fight a weakened Sphere Megalothor with her. This would make their base forms 20x Baseline Low 2-C as this was 3-in-1 Carmeara after absorbing Hudram and Darrgon. Though she could actually be even stronger than that as this was Carmeara after gaining a portion of the Eternity Core’s power. But we don’t know if she kept that portion of power or if that was left behind in Megalothor after they separated so it’s safer to assume she only has Hudram and Darrgon’s power for now.

And the Dual Sword will be the only thing that scales directly to Sphere Megalothor until we’ve got confirmation that their others forms scale. So this is what I propose for the current scaling after looking things over

At least 20x Baseline Low 2-C: Spheresaurus, Restrained Neomegas, 3-in-1 Carmeara, Sky & Multi Type Trigger, Miracle & Flash Type Decker

At least 40x Baseline Low 2-C: 1st Form Megalothor

At least 60x Baseline Low 2-C: Unrestrained Neomegas, Power Type Trigger, Strong Type Decker

At least 240x Baseline Low 2-C: Sphere Neomegas, Spheresaurus w/ Sphere Neomegas’ energy, Hanejiro controlled Terraphaser, Miracle & Flash Type Future Decker

At least 400x Baseline Low 2-C: 2nd Form Megalothor

At least 720x Baseline Low 2-C: Agams controlled Terraphaser, Strong Type Future Decker

At least 1000x Baseline Low 2-C: Glitter Trigger Eternity, Dynamic Type Decker

At least 1600x Baseline Low 2-C: Sphere Megalothor, Dual Sword Finishers

At least 10000x Baseline Low 2-C: Trigger Truth

If there was actually a statement saying Terraphaser is stronger than Sphere Megalothor than feel free to let me know. I missed the past magazines so I’m not sure if there was a statement saying Terraphaser > Sphere Megalothor is a thing since it’s the mid season boss.

Last edited:
@WanderingGecko I mean that’s assuming we scale their Base to Sphere Megalothor. Which I’m honestly kind of iffy about. Since like they didn’t really do any actual damage to Sphere Megalothor without the Dual Sword right? Like I seem to remember that even while the two of them were in strength form all they managed to do was push Megalothor back without doing any real damage. It wasn’t until Trigger used the Dual Sword that they actually damaged Sphere Megalothor. But like later on the sword doesn’t seem to do as much damage to monsters that are like comparable to Strong Type Decker. So yeah kind of confused on how far into Low 2-C they would scale at this point.
We’re not though, it’s clearly shown that their base couldn’t do jack to Sphere Megalothor and it’s only because of the Ultra Dual Sword. Plot induced stupidity exist, we can’t just take evidence and blindly take it.

Yeah I know I realized you were actually referring to Glitter Trigger Eternity scaling to Sphere Megalothor and not Multi Type Trigger. Forgot that Trigger Truth’s multiplier would be on the ultimate form and not base form. And yeah I honestly think the ultimate form scale to Sphere Megalothor but I don’t think we actually have proof of the scaling.

At least 60x Baseline Low 2-C: Unrestrained Neomegas, Power Type Trigger, Strong Type Decker

At least 240x Baseline Low 2-C: Sphere Neomegas, Spheresaurus w/ Sphere Neomegas’ energy, Hanejiro controlled Terraphaser, Future Miracle & Multi Type Decker

At least 400x Baseline Low 2-C: 2nd Form Megalothor

At least 720x Baseline Low 2-C: Agams controlled Terraphaser, Future Strong Type Decker

At least 1000x Baseline Low 2-C: Glitter Trigger Eternity, Dynamic Type Decker
Was wondering about these parts, what is the exact justification for these? And what is Multi Type Decker.

F*ck I meant Flash Type Decker miswrote that as Multi Type.

Power Type is a 3x boost to Multi Type scaling from Tiga

Sphere Form is a many (at least 4) times boost

2nd Form Megalothor is an order of magnitude (10x) above 1st Form Megalothor who is 3-in-1 Carmeara + a portion of the Eternity Core which Carmeara considers above her 3-in-1 state and could make her god

Agams controlled Terraphaser was shown to overpower Future Strong Type Decker

Glitter Trigger Eternity should scale to the other Ultimate Forms such as Gruebe who is by statements 2x Ruebe who by scaling is superior to Royal Mega Master Geed who is 25x Primitive Geed

Agams controlled Terraphaser was shown to overpower Future Strong Type Decker
This is plain wrong, he was evenly matched with Future Decker and both were washed up after their beam struggle.

Glitter Trigger Eternity should scale to the other Ultimate Forms such as Gruebe who is by statements 2x Ruebe who by scaling is comparable to Royal Mega Master Geed who is 25x Primitive Geed
By saying that, wouldn’t it make Eternity Trigger stay at his 4x L2-C placement in the chainscalling and not 1000x L2-C ? The 1600x L2-C Eternity Trigger from significantly damaging Sphere Megalothor makes a lot more sense.

Meh it’s just one of those weird cases where the strength form is clearly shown to not be strong enough to take out an enemy but their base forms beam matches their strongest attack. We can see in episode 14 that Terraphaser is capable of overpowering Future Strong Type Decker.

I feel like the series can never decide whether or not the Base Forms finisher beams are stronger than their Strength Forms. Just a few episodes ago they showed Strong Type Decker’s physical attack killing Neomegas whom overpowered Flash Type Decker’s Selgend Beam. But then you have things like episode 14 with Terraphaser.

That’s Pre-Ultraman Decker Glitter Trigger Eternity. We’re in the Ultraman Decker and onwards era now. Sphere Megalothor was already injured and also had Carmeara pulled out. So Glitter Trigger Eternity wouldn’t directly scale to Sphere Megalothor. And would instead just upscale from known multipliers until we’ve got more info.

That’s Pre-Ultraman Decker Glitter Trigger Eternity. We’re in the Ultraman Decker and onwards era now. Sphere Megalothor was already injured and also had Carmeara pulled out. So Glitter Trigger Eternity wouldn’t directly scale to Sphere Megalothor. And would instead just upscale from known multipliers until we’ve got more info.
Your accounting the scalling of Trigger Eternity to the other’s ultimate forms though, which makes me a tit-bit confused.

Because once the Ultimate Forms appear on screen together again they will all be treated as comparable again. So I’m just putting the scaling out there as a bare minimum for what they will scale to in this new era.

Hey guys what'd I miss-

20x Baseline Flash Type

WhatInTarnation????.jpg

Okay, so that's a thing now. As well as at least a possibly Low 2-C Reiwa base for the others. Wait, where do other New Gen and Reiwa Final Forms stand then? I know at least DRC has direct scaling due to that Z also being post-TDC making some potential scaling vacuum for the rest.

And uh, 10,000x Baseline for some absolute top tiers then. That's also a thing now.

DeckerPleaseGiveUs2-CPlease.exe executed

Back