• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

We really need to update IF’s profile. Like the match with Garou made me read we missed a bunch of stuff for IF.

When it first appeared, it was a mochi-like object, a living body with neither good intentions nor malice, but when it was attacked, it would acquire the ability to attack and its body would deform and grow, and it would counterattack. The more you attack it, the more it learns that attack method and gradually become stronger, and finally even Maxium Canon was learned by it. It became the strongest being that is immune to all attacks, but it finally learned the sound of the piccolo played by Akko, a blind girl, and became a huge musical instrument, and was transported to space by Max. Because the more you attack, the more resistance it gains, it's almost the only "invincible enemy" in the Ultra Series.

In this description for IF from what seems to be an Ultraman Max official site they state that IF‘s body is made of substance like that of mochi and in series they also said that IF doesn’t have a pulse or respiration which would grant IF inorganic physiology. Also it states that IF became completely unkillable by Max after absorbing the Maxium Cannon so I really think IF should also get it’s regen upgraded to At least High-Mid, likely High Regen. And it also mentions here that every time IF evolves it gains resistance to whatever hurt it in the first place.

Last edited:
Yeah, 's why I was surprised it was already engaged in. I was thinking of asking for the multitudes of scans we found to be gathered because I'm pretty sure we still do that rookie mistake.

What's the current Regen level again? Because nevertheless, I agree with the update since any level of reformation it does would have been done without regards to any internal mechanisms in the first place, as well as Inorganic Physiology. I kinda thought we were already taking the whole resist previous weakness as a thing already, but go for it.

Currently IF only has High-Mid regen but like it’s blatantly said that Max can’t kill it so even Maxium Cannon’s deconstruction into photons should be included among Max’s arsenal which is ineffective against IF. So it’s regen should be At least High-Mid, likely High.

Finally made the changes from the Showa/Multiverse thread. Also here's the Eternity Core profile. Gonna go update the scaling blog now.

Can already see how the change looks like. Ah, it hasn't even been long since then, but it already reminds me of when we first acknowledged 2-C in the chain.

The series now has a profile for every tier from High 4-C to 2-A… Wait a minute we are still missing a 3-C profile damn it. Anybody have a Cosmos or Justice profile that they can post?

9-B to 2-A*, but yeah, shiz wildin'

No profiles yet. Only a very messy sandbox that I haven't updated for a very long time.

Pretty sure we are missing a bunch of profiles between 11-A to 4-C which is why I didn't bring up the lower tiers. We were so close to having a perfect upper tier lineup.

Dang it. Yeah neither of us have made much on profiles from the looks of it. Kamen Rider has been pumping out quite a lot of profiles from what I saw. We really need to keep up.

Guess that's gonna be mended with the eventual tier revisions then. So that makes the likes of Magular and other notably weaker monsters.

And yeah, we really do. I can at least have Ace out by now as regardless of where I've been stuck, I've already gone halfway through without seeing much more interesting abilities in his series. None of this would be a problem for Cosmos and just about everyone else in my sandboxes though if my laptop hadn't gone craptop. But that's on me. I might have free time this weekend, so maybe I can at least clean up my Ace sandbox and get that up? I can even make profile for Dark Baltan real quick considering he literally only has 2 episodes. But we don't even have Max...

Oh right yeah the Earth kaiju AP/speed split. Man that’s gonna be a huge pain to handle.

Yeah might as well have all the Ultra Brothers‘ profiles out first. I should probably go and continue with the Land of Light civilization profile. Also wasn’t somebody making a team profile for the Ultra Brothers? Also I should probably go work on a Chaos Header profile. Like the thing is pretty much just like IF but with more hax and abilities. It could definitely be a contender for strongest non-smurf 4-A. But due to the new rule requiring new profiles to have references it’s gonna be a pain to get all of Chaos Header’s info due to Ultraman Cosmos having ridiculously horrible eng subs.

I believe it was Ixa who was doing the team profiles.

And yeh, weep indeed for the chances of getting a proper referencing for Cosmos. Especially considering I only managed to keep up with and download the whole thing back when it was going through TsuPro's channel. And like I said... me laptop's bunked. Thankfully, it's only inaccessible as from what I remember the drive is largely intact. So I'll hopefully be able to recover things in due time.

Although I can still do what I did during the first Low 2-C upgrade, put into words the dialogues spoken because insanity is a perfectly reasonable option in trying times.

I can probably just go and watch Cosmos with Chinese subs instead on a Chinese pirating site. Though the advertisements are gonna be a pain to go through. Although I probably could just pay for a $2 BiliBili monthly subscription to watch it in 1080p without ads. Ehh I’ll decide later once I’m in the mood to make more long profiles like Chaos Header.

Always makes me sad to see how small the P&A would look like when it's still this early in the series lol.

Though I'd definitely advise against scaling him to Eternity since that's the one that coyld actually match against the Absolutians as even Power Type Torigā was being dusted.

Always makes me sad to see how small the P&A would look like when it's still this early in the series lol.

Though I'd definitely advise against scaling him to Eternity since that's the one that coyld actually match against the Absolutians as even Power Type Torigā was being dusted.
Decker is going to eventually fight Sphere Megalothor soon so we'll see what happens

Yeah the P&A section always looks small for new series characters.

Honestly even with Eternity I have doubts of Trigger even being able to beat Diavolo 1v1. Especially not when Diavolo at full power was able to hold his own in a 1v3 against Leo, Astra, and Regulos at the same time. It feels to me like the Diavolo and Titan are likely in the same tier as Post-2nd Amp Belial and Tregear and therefore one tier above the New Generations and Ultra Brothers.

Yeah the P&A section always looks small for new series characters.

Honestly even with Eternity I have doubts of Trigger even being able to beat Diavolo 1v1. Especially not when Diavolo at full power was able to hold his own in a 1v3 against Leo, Astra, and Regulos at the same time. It feels to me like the Diavolo and Titan are likely in the same tier as Post-2nd Amp Belial and Tregear and therefore one tier above the New Generations and Ultra Brothers.
what would Trigger's rating be if he were to have a profile? It's probably best to scale Decker to Trigger

3-A, higher w/ Power Type, Low 2-C w/ Glitter Trigger Eternity, far higher w/ Trigger Truth

Though considering how the Sphere Megalothor episode is coming soon there is a chance of a power creep coming as well. We might get some weird stuff like Low 2-C base Ultras depending on how things go in the episode.

Tryna finalize Ace's profile in another sandbox so I can get you guys to check it one last time, and I don't understand how to get the references code to work.

Edit: The list shows up, but it's in the P&A section???

Last edited:
Wait where was it mentioned that Ace has the powers of the four Ultra Brothers before him? Was this somewhere in his series? Like this would make statements about the Chojus being if I remember correctly 4x stronger than Red King during the Showa Era rather consistent. This would also slightly upgrade the scaling for the tier 4s a bit.

I’ll help fix the sandbox a bit after I’m done eating.

I might remove that actually since it's just me going off the first episode where they all shared their energy to Ace while reviving Seiji and Yuko. Even that I don't remember very well anymore...

In that case, I'll just keep them in regular brackets because honest, I have no idea why they aren't working properly. Them references, I mean.

You forgot to change Showa Era Ace to High 4-C to 4-B. Also you forgot to add his techniques which amp his AP like the Ultra Guillotine and stuff. I'll help fix up the reference stuff.

Last edited:
oh shit, sorry 'bout that, I did think of giving it some more minutes, and went ahead when I didn't see any changes yet.

Okay I updated it. Removed summoning as it was stated in one of the databooks that Ace actually created the Ace blade rather than summoned it. And Creation is already on the Ultra Physiology. And I changed all the references as well as updated a few descriptions and stuff. Also gonna go update the blog again. Couldn't find the chojus being 4x stronger than Red King statement though. So I'm just gonna add the Choju being several times stronger than monsters stuff.

Ah, great. So that means it's basically good to go, then? I can go ahead and put up the profile since I'm clearing up that sandbox anyway.

Yeah its good to go. Still Ace is gonna be slamming the characters in tier 4 via sheer AP and versatility.

Last edited:
Noice. Also Ace would be like 3rd place for highest AP in High 4-C w/ Ultra Slash. So whose gonna be his first match?

I honestly don't know if I have anyone in mind. I just figured Vel would know best since she's the one who's been waiting on Ace.

Also, 3rd place, not bad. Pretty Sigma stuff right there.

So I guess for now we just hold off on the CRTs and just focus on making profiles right? Like the other CRTs are not gonna be threads that can be made or completed anytime soon.

If that's really the case, then yeah. It's definitely gonna be way later before I can finally get my grubby hands back on a proper setup to clean up the rest of my sandboxes too, though.

Does anyone else have any plans of making sandboxes of Ultras, Kaiju, Aliens and whatnot?

I guess for now I’m just gonna finish up the M78 Land of Light profile. Probably gonna need to make a new tabber on the verse page as well for locations or races and stuff. Also don’t you have like a Bullton sandbox that’s almost ready? We can probably fix that one up tomorrow and post it. Would be a great contender for strongest High 4-C due to its 4D BFR + Power Null. Not to mention the Greeza summoning on death.

Ah, goddammit. I completely forgot about that, and while I can look it over, I don't think I'll be able to clean it up since I'll be busy again. Probably for a good several months overall. Sorry, got caught up focusing on Ace's last night.

Back