• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Alright I’ll add them onto the draft tomorrow

Can King even use the Emerium Beam? Like I thought that was one of those Seven type ultra specific techniques due to the beam lamp on their head.

Yeah I’ll make a note on the draft to separate them

Ultraman Decker Special Character Leak (Yes there’s a special like Episode Z coming in the future)

ウルトラマンデイナス (Urutoramandeinasu)

Ultraman Deinas from the looks of it. Official spelling will probably be different. So yeah another Ultra will appear in the Special from the looks of it.

Also future cards will have a Six Ultra Brothers cape version.

What the hell? This early?

Regardless, I get the feeling if the final name will be different, it's gonna be Dynasty.

Yeah from what I heard normally the special is filmed alongside the tv series. So it’s not weird for the special to finish filming first and get stuff leaked early.

And yeah the name could also be Ultraman Dynas rather than Deinas. Still don’t know who this Ultra will be though. Some believe it might be an artificial ultra Terranoid/Zelganoid like Ultra.

Huh. Isn't that something? Well, whatever I guess.

If it's anything like Episode Z, then I guess that makes sense, and it being spelled Dynas instead, especially if it's going to be another Zelganoid analogue.

I don't think he was traveling through speed. Wasn't he even shown to activate his horns before causing any time warp stuff, which also includes that time transport?

Ultraman Decker images

Ultraman Decker characters ranking in training school

Ryumon: First Place
Ichika: Fifth Place
Kanata: First Place (Counting backwards aka Last Place)

Kanata was recommended into the school by TaijI the captain of the new GUTS-Select while Ryumon and Ichika have already been training in the school.

Last edited:
Ultraman Decker images

Ultraman Decker characters ranking in training school

Ryumon: First Place
Ichika: Firth Place
Kanata: First Place (Counting backwards aka Last Place)

Kanata was recommended into the school by TaijI the captain of the new GUTS-Select while Ryumon and Ichika have already been training in the school.
Ultra lmao

Holy crap, skillz feets!

Seriously though, that could go into Intelligence section for Kanata himself. Personally recommended by Captain Taiji, and graduated alongside fellow but logically senior trainees in the training into GUTS-SELECT.

Finally got this done. You guys tell me what resistance Beryudora and King should get.

Semi-Composite Monster and Ultra Revision

So basically Beryudora is a fusion of over 226 monsters but the monsters are technically on the surface of Beryudora's body and they are shown to still be able to use their projection based abilities. So Beryudora should have these projection based abilities and a few other passive things.

Beryudora

Abilities

Resistances

King was stated here to have mastered all the Ultra techniques in his 400,000 years of training. So he would at least have all the non race specific techniques of the Ultras of his universe which would include the M78 and L77 Ultras.

Ultraman King

Abilities

Resistances

Oh right btw is there any other abilities or resistances I'm missing here? If there isn't I guess I'll post the CRT tonight. And once that is posted we should have like 2/5 major CRTs posted. Only three that I remember are left would be the Showa 4-B downgrade CRT, 2-A multiverse CRT, and the AP and Speed splitting CRT.

Edit: Also just read from Tieba and apparently somebody recorded the UCL storyline about the space-time stuff between the Ultra and Absolutian. So yeah here you go. You guys can watch for yourself about the space-time stuff I was talking about.

Last edited:
Haven't seen the rest of the components' debut episodes and for the ones I have, either I've forgotten or they never showed resistance the same way Gatanothor or Goldras did, so nothing else I guess.

Channeling those mid 2000s to very eaely 2010s Cartoon Network energy, I'll be the first to say that. But nevertheless, glad to know we have a recording of the source of feat now. It's pretty much foolproof, too, since they explicitly said stuffs very indicative of the effects. Weakened walls, peer through the cracks, all caused by the battles between Ultras and Absolutians. Limited Space-Time Manipulation for all. That's Ultra-Great for me.

Edit: Well, I'd still need to watch the rest, only watched the first 5 or so minutes at this point.

So should I still post it or should I wait a bit? I guess I could work on the other CRTs in the meantime.

The UCL storyline is only in the first 5 1/2 minutes or so of the video. The rest is just the talkshow which isn't really important.

How much CRTs are we willing to have up at once? You could post it now if you want since there's seemingly nothing else to add.

Ah, well I've covered it then. But I might watch the rest anyway.

The only other CRTs I can make right now would probably be the Showa 4-B to High 4-C downgrade and maybe the likely 2-A multiverse one. The AP and Speed split CRT still can’t be made as we don’t have any class for the lower tiers and stuff. This one will probably take ages.

Those two don't seem very big on their own, and honestly it looks the downgrade and cosmology upgrade can be put together. And yeah, no way we'll get anywhere in time for the AP and Speed one.

Yeah you're right about that. Thought the downgrade would also include the abilities and stuff that we missed for the Showa Ultras. Though considering how small the 2-A multiverse info is its probably best to keep all of that in one CRT with the Showa stuff. But yeah I think I'll just post the Beryudora and King CRT now since I think we have everything.

Ahh crap forgot to post it after I started watching a new show. Anyways here's the CRT.

Also I was thinking we should probably just scale Ruebe above Royal Mega Master Geed rather than from his own multiplier which is a huge lowball. Cause like no matter how you look at it they have clearly been treating Ruebe to be a form on the lvl of Royal Mega Master Geed. First there's them fighting together in the R/B movie. Than there's Ruebe defeating Ultra Dark-Killer who defeated Royal Mega Master Geed. And now in Ultra Galaxy Fight 3 we see once again that Ruebe and Royal Mega Master Geed are capable of keeping up with the other Low 2-Cs.

Not to mention Ultra Dark-Killer was able to fight against Base Zero. And thinking about it now the Base Zero he fought in UGF1 was probably a Full Power Base Zero rather than a weakened one since that one statement about Zero not being at full power in UGF1 was actually talking about how he couldn't go full power due to him protecting Grigio from the Dark-Killer Zone. So that's even more supporting evidence for Ruebe scaling above Royal Mega Master Geed since Full Power Base Zero is on par with Father of Ultra who can restrain Belial Atrocious who is stronger than Royal Mega Master Geed for 20 hours.

I'll drop by.

And Low 2-C Ruebe for scaling to RMM and through various other showings that consistently puts him at much higher than most. I can't really recall much when it comes to the scaling, but it sounds fine.

Great and that brings me to my next point. I think we should just remove the Gruebe being tens of times Ruebe statement just because the crystal used to transform into Gruebe is tens of times that of Ruebe’s crystal. Cause if we accept Ruebe being comparable if not superior to Royal Mega Master Geed than this would mean Gruebe is at least 20x Ruebe who is at least 25x Rosso and Blu scaling from Royal Mega Master. That’s a 500x multiplier right there and no matter how you look at it it doesn’t really make any sense for Gruebe to be that much more powerful than Rosso and Blu when none of the other New Gens Final Form has that big of a multiplier.

I was thinking maybe the Gruebe being 2x Ruebe stuff should be used since it’s more consistently shown in databooks and magazines. Though that would mean we have to throw out the Snake Darkness being stronger than Leugocyte statement since there’s no way a 2x multiplier can close a gap against something stronger than Leugocyte who no sells attacks from Grigio Regina who one shot Ruebe. I’m fine with doing that as it makes things more consistent but I want to know what you guys think about it.

Last edited:
So we either have the ceiling rise again to keep consistency with Gruebe's scaling over Ruebe, or discredit Snake Darkness at the cost of confusing the scaling a little bit. Re-reading it again, I think 2x Gruebe is the fairer choice? It's honestly confusing considering it like this. For once, don't take my word as the deciding outside perspective, since I'm currently seeing 2x Gruebe is safer because it also makes sense that there is no way to justify hundreds of times boost for the Final Forms. That's where it's confusing, because Snake Darkness being lesser than the 2x stronger Gruebe, but stated stronger than Leugocyte who needed even a good amount of exposure from the 10x boosted Vortech Buster... well you do the maths.

It'd be honestly disappointing if somehow Regulos doesn't have a proper mini-series. Sure, Gridknight Fight (or whawazzit called?) exists, but it's a matter of fact he's had full characterization and returned in another somewhat prominent role. I haven't seen Dynazenon. But yeah, Ultra Fight-ing Regulos this early just seems wrong, if that's true. Hell, even the title looks too high-quality for that to be the case

Yeah like that’s basically my problem as well. I think Tsuburaya really dropped the ball when they said Gruebe’s overall attacks are only 2x that of Ruebe. They should’ve made Gruebe 10x scaling from the True Vortex Shot. But nope Gruebe’s Vortex Shot and all other abilities are only 2x Ruebe. We could just keep the Snake Darkness being stronger than Leugocyte statement on the scaling blog and assume that the one shot and no selling from Leugocyte and Grigio Regina in the scaling chain is only a less than 2x difference. Which makes no sense but that could work.

Yeah it would be disappointing if Regulos’s mini series is just a fight series rather than a full blown story with some budget. So I’m really hoping it’s the latter.

We could just keep the Snake Darkness being stronger than Leugocyte statement on the scaling blog and assume that the one shot and no selling from Leugocyte and Grigio Regina in the scaling chain is only a less than 2x difference
I thought that's pretty much what we were deciding on. But yeah, that... might work.

Fingers crossed for Regulos. He honestly can open up the path for many more interesting space western style series. Or MMB, but with a very unconventional Ultra who doesn't have the somewhat restrictive nature of an Earth Protector Ultra.

Ultraman Decker Sphere Introduction
Sphere is a mysterious group of spheres that suddenly came from space. It simultaneously appeared all around the world, turning into particles to form a global-scale Sphere barrier. As a result, it became impossible for humans to leave the earth, nor is it possible to enter the earth, and communication with the world outside Earth has been cut off. No matter what calls were made to them (Sphere), they did not answer, not even their purpose and intelligence are clear.

Sphere Soldier
A small, powerful cosmic sphere that is believed to be King Sphere’s vanguard. It attacked the ground with light rays, and forced TPU's strength into a state of destruction.

King Sphere
A super gigantic Sphere that appeared all around the world a year ago and became the Sphere barrier that is wrapped around the Earth. The existence of five King Sphere’s have been confirmed.

Last edited:
So far the rank for the Spheres based on the infos and leaks we have gotten seems to be

Sphere Soldier (Normal Spheres) -> King Sphere (Giant Spheres) -> Mother Sphere (Mother Spheresaurus seems to be the name of the boss so Mother Sphere is probably the name of the boss Sphere)

Last edited:
Ultraman Decker Sphere Introduction
Sphere is a mysterious group of spheres that suddenly came from space. It simultaneously appeared all around the world, turning into particles to form a global-scale Sphere barrier. As a result, it became impossible for humans to leave the earth, nor is it possible to enter the earth, and communication with the world outside Earth has been cut off. No matter what calls were made to them (Sphere), they did not answer, not even their purpose and intelligence are clear.

Sphere Soldier
A small, powerful cosmic sphere that is believed to be King Sphere’s vanguard. It attacked the ground with light rays, and forced TPU's strength into a state of destruction.

King Sphere
A super gigantic Sphere that appeared all around the world a year ago and became the Sphere barrier that is wrapped around the Earth. The existence of five King Sphere’s have been confirmed.
Damn so Trigger Earth got isolated, and not even peoples on Mars had an answer to deal with the barrier?

Yup pretty much

Oh right btw how should we deal with Zero’s Post-Training key? Cause like from the looks of it Wild Burst is less of a power up form and more of a new base form that Zero can stack his other forms on. So how should we list it on his profile?

It doesn't seem too significant in how it changes things so probably like the usual with a higher rating via Wild Burst.

No I mean like its shown pretty clear that Ultimate Shining can be stacked on either Base or Wild Burst so like do we list Wild Burst like this

Low 2-C, higher w/ Strong-Corona, Zero Beyond, and Ultimate, even higher w/ Shining, far higher w/ Ultimate Shining, varies w/ Wild Burst

Or do we list it like this

Low 2-C, higher w/ Strong-Corona, Zero Beyond, and Ultimate, even higher w/ Shining, far higher w/ Ultimate Shining | Low 2-C, higher w/ Strong-Corona, Zero Beyond, and Ultimate, even higher w/ Shining, far higher w/ Ultimate Shining

Keys: Post-Training (Base) | Post-Training (Wild Burst)

Cause if we go with the top this would be the best way to specify that Wild Burst can be stacked with any of the other forms but it looks like a rather weird format. The bottom looks better but it's much more wordier.

The second one looks a bit bitter.

And also, the Decker special preview just came out a fewe hours ago, and it seems that Decker’s series has a 7 year timeskip from episode Z.

I was also thinking maybe I should just shorten Zero’s profile down a bit to like

Low 2-C, higher with various forms, far higher w/ Ultimate Shining

This would shorten things down much more just like the dragon ball profiles for Goku who has way too much transformations.

Yeah we’ve known that for quite a long time since they said Decker takes place 10 years after the end of Trigger and there was a one year timeskip in between episode 1 and 2. But it’s nice to have direct confirmation.

Yeah we’ve known that for quite a long time since they said Decker takes place 10 years after the end of Trigger and there was a one year timeskip in between episode 1 and 2. But it’s nice to have direct confirmation.
It’s actually 9 years after series’s finally.

So in total, it would make the timeline like this;
9 Years ago (Trigger’s series) - 7 Years ago (Episode Z) - 7 Years later (Episode 1 Decker) - 8 Years later (Episode 2 Decker)

Previous leaks said Decker is 10 years after the finale which makes sense since most of the story (Episode 2 onwards) will be set 10 years later.

Back