• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Honestly all the stuff I saw about Noa are just the same basic info we all know about. Him being able to travel through dimensions and him being treated as a legend alongside King. As well as him being the true form of Nexus and all that stuff being repeated. So yeah nothing new that we don't already know so I didn't bother posting any of it. Not to mention the maker of that thread is known for being a huge Noa hater. Literally half the setting thread was literally his own headcanon ******** on Noa which makes that thread even more useless.

Right? I was expecting more statements about Noa due to how impressive King and Legend's setting threads were. But Noa seems to have gotten the short end of the stick just like his series

You know I honestly feel bad for Max. Can't seem to find any info on his stuff other than his multitude of strongest and fastest statements. Well I guess I'll just move onto Mebius now. Which there also isn't much note worthy thing to mention. Yeah seems like none of them have much versatile abilities like Cosmos.

Final Meteor amplified Phoenix Brave Mebius and Zoffy's beam by several times. This is info from the official Ultraman Mebius site a while back. So Alien Empera's durability is at least 6x greater than his AP. Welp good luck trying to kill him if you are comparable to him in AP I guess.

Originally they wanted to make Demon King Jackal appear in the Mebius tv but that idea was rejected

Looking at some Alien Empera stuff due to how disappointing the previous threads have been.

Alien Empera's Rezolium Beam has the ability to break down an Ultra's body. But it has no effect against an Ultra that has fused with a human.

Alien Empera's telekinesis can interfere with the laws of the nature

Armored Darkness possesses power that can destroy the entire universe

Last edited:
Those are literally the exact same things shown on the thread. Just a bunch of useless info about his light being the greatest and all that other stuff that have nothing to do with scaling or his abilities. So like I said Noa has pretty much no useful information that we don't already know about.

Huh. Well... at least there's that molecular decomposition stuff for reference now. I kinda already know about Nexus' Meta Field and I even brought it up last year so only getting that now is a little underwhelming. But hey, space and time manipulation for Nexus and Noa, so whatever.

Only Empera came close to being a lot more impressive, and even then that wasn't much. Why did he only have specifically Deconstruction only on Ultras? Whyyy....? At least I can meme Empera now.

Edit: Whoa, hold the hell up. Dunamists have the same level of power as Anphans? How is this not important tho?

Huh. Well... at least there's that molecular decomposition stuff for reference now. I kinda already know about Nexus' Meta Field and I even brought it up last year so only getting that now is a little underwhelming. But hey, space and time manipulation for Nexus and Noa, so whatever.

Only Empera came close to being a lot more impressive, and even then that wasn't much. Why did he only have specifically Deconstruction only on Ultras? Whyyy....? At least I can meme Empera now.

Edit: Whoa, hold the hell up. Dunamists have the same level of power as Anphans? How is this not important tho?
No I mean all Dunamists when they transform into Anphans Nexus have around the same lvl of power. Not that they themselves are as strong as Anphans. Basically all of them have base form on par with each other in power as Nexus. The only difference is their skill and transformations.

Last edited:
Ah, right, right, misinterpreted that. I knew the kanji in the text seemed familiar, just didn't guess it was "henshin", which shoulda clued me on it.

I give trigger a 7/10 just because of the visual. Seeing how bad the cgi that Super Sentai and Kamen Rider have recent years just make me appreciate Ultra Series visuals a lot more.

BTW

When will we have SCW for trigger

Consider how simmiler both trigger and tiga final boss are

I hope their shadow have some abiity like death manipulation

Assuming it'll be similar to Z, probably somewhere around mid of this year, June or July. Could be longer if Episode Z factors into increasing that date.

I'm actually dubious that Megalothor's darkness would have the same Death Inducing effect, even if I'm really hoping for it.

Hey guy

Unrelated question but what do you feel about reddit

I felt like they don't know that much about their own character ability
I doubt everyone on there has catalogued the plethora of abilities in the ultra verse, the Ultra Physiology page has 45 references throughout the eras and several movies

For a moment, I thought only the first part of the question is necessary. Woulda torn them some. But yeah, like Sun said, it's unlikely they catalogued the Ultras' actual list of P&A to the extent the Physiology page have.

Bruh

Anyway, good thing I have screenshot of the translated names:
6mT9PKi_d.webp

What the blyat? Uhh...

Lists:
*GUTS-Hawk (GUTS-ホーク)
*GUTS-Griffin (GUTS-グリフォン)
*Ultra D Flasher (ウルトラDフラッシャー)
*Ultra Dual Sword (ウルトラデュアルソード)
*Gijeran (ギジェラン)
*King Sphere (キングスフィア)
*Gregorl-Man Grace (グレゴール人グレース)
*Alien Shaplay (シャプレ星人)
*Sphere Gomora (スフィアゴモラ)
*Spheresaurus (スフィアサウルス)
*Sphere Soldiers (スフィアソルジャー)
*Sphere Megalothor (スフィアメガロゾーア)
*Sphere Red King (スフィアレッキング)
*Select Hyper Gun (セレクトハイパーガン)
*Alien Bazdo Agams (バズド星人アガムズ)
*Cyber Demon, Terrafacer (電脳魔人、テラフェイザー)
*Ultra Dimension Card (ウルトラディメンションカード)

*GUTS-Hawk (GUTS-ホーク)
Yes, more Super Jets
*Gijeran (ギジェラン)
Huh, so Gijeran will be appear in Decker instead
Finger cross that we're getting Fake Decker
*King Sphere (キングスフィア)
*Sphere Gomora (スフィアゴモラ)
*Spheresaurus (スフィアサウルス)
Alright this is the highlights of the list, like what the f***, Sphere Megalothor!?
Guess Sphere going to have a more major role than its Dyna counterpart
So its an upgrade from Guts-Sparklence
And looks like an new alien is coming
Deathfacer + Terraroid?

Honestly now that there's Sphere Megalothor, I hope Decker and his equivalent of Spheres are outright from a different universe. No way anyone else in Triggercs universe would try to mess with something that will literally run them out of their home.

Fake Decker in-series would be neat. Who knows, maybe this Gregorl will be the successor to Ignis' character. Hope the same motivation remains because having someone simple would be a neat change of pace, of only to make up for the side characters not having screentime before so as a main character with only simple motivations, it'd be an easy proxy for the poorly treated sides.

Terrafacer being a combo is honestly a terrifying notion. Both were absolute tanks, and nearly killed Dyna in their respective appearances. I really can't see it being a good mecha. Or at least it won't last until the end.

And yeah it's also weird Gijeran is here instead of back in Torigā. But it's an interesting change so I'll see where they'll go with this. inb4 it won't be a tree, but a fungus, thus a Forgas expy.

I'm also really interested in Decker's gears. He has basically his own set of Dimension Cards, this Decade ass mufugga.

Honestly now that there's Sphere Megalothor, I hope Decker and his equivalent of Spheres are outright from a different universe. No way anyone else in Triggercs universe would try to mess with something that will literally run them out of their home.
Same
Fake Decker in-series would be neat. Who knows, maybe this Gregorl will be the successor to Ignis' character. Hope the same motivation remains because having someone simple would be a neat change of pace, of only to make up for the side characters not having screentime before so as a main character with only simple motivations, it'd be an easy proxy for the poorly treated sides.
That would be neat, Gregorl Grace as Decker rival! But we'll see
Terrafacer being a combo is honestly a terrifying notion. Both were absolute tanks, and nearly killed Dyna in their respective appearances. I really can't see it being a good mecha. Or at least it won't last until the end.
True, tho for Terraroid almost killed Dyna, it was after Sphere fused with him and transform into Zelganoid
I'm still hoping the leak about Mountain Gunner 8th (correct name?) Gattai wirh Deathfacer is going to be true lel
And yeah it's also weird Gijeran is here instead of back in Torigā. But it's an interesting change so I'll see where they'll go with this. inb4 it won't be a tree, but a fungus, thus a Forgas expy.
Forgas-like Gijera? Neat idea
I'm also really interested in Decker's gears. He has basically his own set of Dimension Cards, this Decade ass mufugga.
Great, now i'm expecting Decker said "i'm just an Ultraman passing by" shenannigans

Oh god, imagine if Grace just goes all Bakugo and always just sticks to Decker like "Fight me!" everytime.

Well yeah, Zelganoid but still the same being overall. It's Mountain Gulliver, so close enough actually. If that does come back, I hope it remains an ally. Unless they're gonna make it an AI-controlled mech which would actually make the fusion thing more interesting.

But surprise surprise, Decker turns out to basically be Gai again, very polite and well-mannered. Okay, yeah, another already experienced Ultra might be neat, Gai was a nice change of pace since the last proper host or form we had was Mirai.

Oh god, imagine if Grace just goes all Bakugo and always just sticks to Decker like "Fight me!" everytime.
Oh god, now i can't unsee it lmao
Well yeah, Zelganoid but still the same being overall. It's Mountain Gulliver, so close enough actually. If that does come back, I hope it remains an ally. Unless they're gonna make it an AI-controlled mech which would actually make the fusion thing more interesting.
Thanks for the correction and yeah, i hope Mountain Gulliver does come back
That day when i saw the leak about Deathfacer and Mountain Gulliver is going to have an gattai, it filled me with so much hype so if that thing doesn't comes out true then i'll be sad lel
But surprise surprise, Decker turns out to basically be Gai again, very polite and well-mannered. Okay, yeah, another already experienced Ultra might be neat, Gai was a nice change of pace since the last proper host or form we had was Mirai.
That could be grest
Oh and i have a theory that what if....Decker human host is an humanoid cyborg? Like you know the crration of Terraroid but opposite

Just seeing MG would be nice since he had a pretty neat design. But I mean, you gotta keep up with the times aye, so fusion doesn't seem so bad, especially since the participant is different now.

Well, we've seen weirder, Riku and Kengo for example. So a cyborg wouldn't be too weird. Though given what we've learned, that may not yet be the case since I doubt they'll make such massive jumps for the character we'll be seeing so much more of yet. I see human forms as a sort of anchor for the audience, some level of normalcy, so him being a cyborg especially if he has more outstanding robo parts might get weird. Well that's just my conservative side speaking, I'm open to changes.

Just seeing MG would be nice since he had a pretty neat design. But I mean, you gotta keep up with the times aye, so fusion doesn't seem so bad, especially since the participant is different now.

Well, we've seen weirder, Riku and Kengo for example. So a cyborg wouldn't be too weird. Though given what we've learned, that may not yet be the case since I doubt they'll make such massive jumps for the character we'll be seeing so much more of yet. I see human forms as a sort of anchor for the audience, some level of normalcy, so him being a cyborg especially if he has more outstanding robo parts might get weird. Well that's just my conservative side speaking, I'm open to changes.
If there another ultraman series i hope tsuburaya use setting like medival era. For the team basically use real dragon for attacking kaiju and alien who invade their planets

Last edited:
Would probably work best as a spin-off, something like Gridman which also had one in a medieval setting. Well more like Feudal Japan.

Speaking of that, i'm still waiting for TsuPro to use the Jötunn (giant race from Norse myth) as their new inspiration for another Ultras

Done for the week so I’m back. What did I miss.
What the blyat? Uhh...

Lists:
*GUTS-Hawk (GUTS-ホーク)
*Ultra D Flasher (ウルトラDフラッシャー)
*Ultra Dual Sword (ウルトラデュアルソード)
*Gijeran (ギジェラン)
*King Sphere (キングスフィア)
*Alien Shaplay (シャプレ星人)
*Sphere Gomora (スフィアゴモラ)
*Spheresaurus (スフィアサウルス)
*Ultra Dimension Card (ウルトラディメンションカード)
Oh wow. Decker actually seems to be pretty stacked in terms of monsters.

Oh yes he is. And in hindsight, I probably should've guessed the new aliens were also in celebration of Dyna's own setting.

Like usual Chronicle D doesn't have much to add. It only confirms Revolium Wave as being a Black Hole though even that we already know about since I'm sure the Giakuuda episode has him use a precursor of it.

Back