• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

New episode is out. So yeah Carmeara is pretty much a yandere for Trigger. She will literally erase the universe if it means getting Trigger back. But yeah Megalothor 1st Form is rather underwhelming for something that is far stronger than Post-Darrgon Carmeara. Though I guess this is a given since they are probably in a heavily amped emotional state due to wanting to protect Yuna. Also huh Megalothor regenerated from dark fog or energy. So is that Mid-High or High? And hey seems like Megalothor can summon Hudram and Darrgon to fight from the looks of the preview.

New episode is out. So yeah Carmeara is pretty much a yandere for Trigger. She will literally erase the universe if it means getting Trigger back. But yeah Megalothor 1st Form is rather underwhelming for something that is far stronger than Post-Darrgon Carmeara. Though I guess this is a given since they are probably in a heavily amped emotional state due to wanting to protect Yuna. Also huh Megalothor regenerated from dark fog or energy. So is that Mid-High or High? And hey seems like Megalothor can summon Hudram and Darrgon to fight from the looks of the preview.
Did yuna said "will destroy all universe" again ?

Nah she only said destroy the universe and not destroy all universe. So yeah the Eternity Core is still only a likely 2-B when it goes out of control.

Think that much was clear the first time she started yelling out Kengo's name, but aye, there's a bigger emphasis here. What did we decide Megalothor at, again, 15x? Does this mean either she'll be downgraded or will Kengo and Ignis get halved from that at 7.5x?

As for Megalothor's regen, I'm pretty sure we've also established here that light and darkness are a much more fundamental form to its wielders that even encompasses souls, so it could also be Low-Godly.

Think that much was clear the first time she started yelling out Kengo's name, but aye, there's a bigger emphasis here. What did we decide Megalothor at, again, 15x? Does this mean either she'll be downgraded or will Kengo and Ignis get halved from that at 7.5x?

As for Megalothor's regen, I'm pretty sure we've also established here that light and darkness are a much more fundamental form to its wielders that even encompasses souls, so it could also be Low-Godly.
30x for Megalothor 1st Form. And no this is more likely just an emotion amp that Ultras normally get during the finale since it's very clear that neither Glitter Trigger Eternity nor Base Trigger Dark should be able to put up a fight against Megalothor normally as the former is only on par with Hudram while the latter is inferior to Hudram. And Megalothor 1st Form is supposed to be the 3 Giants of Darkness combined with the power of the Eternity Core.

Huh Low-Godly nice.

Also that reminds me the Seven vs Kyurem thread still needs 2 votes before it reaches grace. So if you guys haven't voted yet go vote I guess.

Last edited:
Survived the Low 2-C bomb and his clone which is about equal to him can fight and tank attacks from characters comparable to him.

His clone who is about equal to him can fight Pre-Training Tri-Strium Taiga and Tregear who can hurt him. And similarly he can tank attacks from the two of them. Basically they scale to each other in AP and durability which therefore scales to the original Belial.

I mean yeah his clone is supposed to be a copy of him with about equal fighting ability. So their AP and durability should be about the same.

Oh right forgot to post this but Beryudora’s match was made. Beryudora stomps so he will go onto the next match whenever Don’tTalk comes on. But man thinking about it now if Beryudora can really use all the abilities of the monster it fused with it it is kinda busted. Not to mention it can force an inconclusive on almost anybody that can kill him since Bullton is part of its body and if you kill Bullton you summon Greeza.

Oh. Welp, that's one hell of a way to make an entrance. Least he's doing better in a tournament and not get assed first for a change.

Last edited:
Welp Beryudora might or might not be disqualified from the tournament because well Bullton is a part of Beryudora and it is kind of op. Like thinking about it now Bullton really might actually be considered a smurf. Like it does have a bfr that sends people into the 4th dimension. And that ability was able to make Delta Rise Claw Z untransform as well as force Zero to use Shining to escape. But hey at least this means that Beryudora would be pretty haxxed due to Bullton being a smurf.

Also currently trying to figure out how high or low into High 3-A the Ultra Beasts scale so that I can make the Rei vs Elio match.

Are they potentially snurf due to range or the potency at which they're able to use their powers? But I guess if we're going by the latter, then I kinda agree. A bit worried about the Rei vs Elio match since he doesn't scale too high into High 3-A yet nor does his monsters have much versatility to make up for it.

Honestly that’s what I want to know. Like I’m not sure if bfr’ing to the 4th dimension counts as smurf hax or just really long range bfr. Though I guess Bullton would still be a smurf as it was able to affect Low 2-Cs despite being 3-A. So yeah should I just tell Don’tTalk to remove Beryudora due to Bullton probably being a Smurf via 4th dimension bfr?

Yeah I’m also kinda worried about that for Rei. That’s why I’m asking on the Pokémon discussion thread what lvl of High 3-A the Ultra Beasts scale to. If they are only 1/2 baseline High 3-A then Rei actually has a pretty nice chance. An individual upgraded King Joe Black is superior to NEO Battle Nizer Base Gomora who is stronger than 1/2 baseline High 3-A. And even while holding back Rei’s team which consisted of Reionic Burst Gomora, Miclas, and Litra were able to take on an army of dozens of the upgraded King Joe Black. After he stopped holding back Fire Litra outright one shots one of the King Joe Black while Miclas and Reionic Burst Gomora outright overpowered multiple at the same time really casually. And this was Rei not Reimon.

Last edited:
I'd say it wouldn't be a loss for anyone, so it might not be a bad idea to come clean about it. It's one of my biggest worries, after all if something happens because it's really a result of dishonesty.

Hopefully it can still go through and not be a stomp even if Rei ends up losing.

Alright I'm gonna go ask them to remove Beryudora since Bullton was actually shown to affect Low 2-Cs with his bfr.

Yeah same here. Did some research on the Alolan Legendaries and stuff and honestly the lvl they scale to is just really confusing. And nobody is answering my question regarding the lvl they scale to on the Pokemon discussion thread.

Oh right also just realized this but shouldn’t Zero get resistance to Power Nullification?

Bullton’s 4th dimension bfr basically made Delta Rise Claw Z untransform and also nullified Alien Barossa IV’s giantfication. So it seems like the 4th dimension also nullifies things like power ups. And yet it’s shown that Zero can still transform into Shining while being in the 4th dimension. So wouldn’t that be resistance to Power Nullification for Zero?

Bullton really out here giving Zero even more resistance to hax.

Haven’t made a sandbox yet. And that reminds me I haven’t updated my sandboxes in ages. Probably should start making more profiles in my sandbox.

For real I swear it seems like almost all the good abilities and resistance in the series comes from Bullton and Greeza. Kinda fitting considering how they are related to each other.

I wonder if Bullton really is the only one capable of all that. Riku's line kinda threw me off with how he describes weird monsters, which made me think there are other creatures who could do similar things.

I guess on that note I also want to see how it would look like if Greeza was never stopped. Or how a Bullton would establish a universe into existence.

Btw should gatanothor have resistant negatatiin with that beam of his that turn other to stone

Consider tiga resist being turn to stone once before

Isn't that already explained? He tanked the STA Bomb in its epicenter and was only left weakened, after a long and extensive battle before even Zero came along, and by scaling to Imit-Belial, he should be able to fight those that can harm him as well, hence Low 2-C at full power.

Not to mention the bomb itself scales above Baseline Low 2-C due to it affecting more than just a single universe. So Belial is able to downscale from the bomb even if he doesn’t scale to the full value.

Isn't that already explained? He tanked the STA Bomb in its epicenter and was only left weakened, after a long and extensive battle before even Zero came along, and by scaling to Imit-Belial, he should be able to fight those that can harm him as well, hence Low 2-C at full power.
ahh i understand

whistles unknowingly ヾ(´▽`;; )ゝ
images

I’m honestly not sure how I feel about this. Like a recreation of that scene is cool and all but it’s clearly shown here that Carmeara hates the light way more then Cameara ever did. So I have no clue how they will do it without potentially making it feel forced.

It might come in a similar way as Belial's scene, but I guess you're right in that as she doesn't have enough time to justify her getting her version of it. I typically don't bother yet with details like those until after I watch it.

That said, it definitely won't be as bad as Ace's treatment of its own worldbuilding like total disregard of tragedies and how directly it could have involved a monster. Trying to gather feats and references for Ace is gonna be hell. Choju Hell.

Yep seems like it. Though from the looks of it the water is really shallow. So that sucks. Also from the looks of it this is probably Trigger Truth that is fighting Megalothor 2nd Form.

Back