• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

It's already 25th where I am, and even if I don't celebrate it, I think Hudram's death is the best Christmas present so far. Only a shame it'd be followed by that. Darrgon and Ignis, like everyone's saying, is definitely bordering on S-rank characters. Even Kengo, to me, would at best be a B-rank.

So far only Z series that everyone are the best, Trigger seems to be have a good characters but yeah Ignis and Darrgon are clearly the best out of the all

Poor Taiga, the only characters i care beside Hiroyuki is Homare and thats it

Looking again at the ending of Episode 22, and thinking back on previous episodes, Carmilla seems decently haxxed. If you can call it that. She could probably have Curse Manipulation since that's what she refers to the binds she used on Kengo, then later in that same episode (11), she used Body Puppetry on Yuzare. Now, I think that's Deconstruction she used before absorbing Hudram.

you forgot Kirisaki

I actually quite liked the Tri-Squad‘s characterization from the Voice Drama and the stage shows. Fuma in particular became my favorite after learning more about his backstory and journey before meeting Taiga and Titas.

Makes sense. It is pretty hard to top the two boys, one beats up dudes on a regular basis, and the other one of the first to directly punch his Ultra Resident.

Okay I think I have finished updating every profile linked to the verse page

Edit: Also just realized that now that we have High 3-As it is now possible to make Reionics vs Pokemon trainers! And that reminds me I really need to go and post the Reionics profile after I update them with the new tiers.

Last edited:
Ah, nice, that's really great to see. Now they really cover a more varied range of tiers.

And it all comes full circle. Firstly inspiring the verse itself and now is a match for them. Alright then, now's a better time. I should get Ace and Taro's, too. Though I'm gonna try and marathon the latter's first, mostly skimming actually, but just need to confirm some stuffs.

Yeah, it looks good. Though should Rei's monster keys really be split into Rei and Reimon, aren't Normal Battlenizer and NEO Battlenizer sufficient, with the boosts described as higher as Reimon?

Alright I’ll post them now. I just prefer splitting them so I can go into a bit more detail I guess. Though I personally don’t really like putting a higher at the end of something like a monster team.

Well, whatever looks best I suppose. Alright, I might not be able to say much on the match, but I'll still drop by.

You know what now that they are High 3-A I'm gonna make a whole bunch of matches with Pokemon. I should also make a match with Seven considering how he was the one that inspired the creation of Pokemon in the first place. Kyurem seems like a good place to start with Seven.

Last edited:
Uh, through standard Time Travel? I haven't watched the episode, nor any of Ace's for that matter, but I believe he just kinda does it.

p8woLbs_d.webp

Oh well. Nothing we can do about.

Strange though, which YT video's description? Checking the Japanese dub just says it releases 2022.

Also current Tsuburaya CEO says he wants to try and make the next generation of Ultras something that isn't fully aimed towards kids.

So potentially a darker UItraman series like Nexus perhaps?

That'd certainly be a welcome change. While New Gen hasn't exactly been what you call sterile, it is admittedly very infrequent where plots that are generally perceived as darker to stick in a much more overarching way.

Hopefully if a Nexus-style show gets through, it wouldn't get the short end again.

Yeah that's kind of what I'm afraid of. Nexus was great but the reception of it wasn't that good. So I'm kind of scared things my go badly if they try this again.

Oh right to answer your question about the description its the Japanese Version of the UGF3 Prologue on YouTube.

Last edited:
I think? I don't remember all the details but I think there were a lot of factors that screwed them over during Nexus' run.

Also wait its actually early summer for Tsuburaya Imagination. We might need to wait even longer. Also here's the poster thing.

Actually my bad, no statement of space-time collapse, but close enough. It's described as dimensional faults.

Plus, shouldn't it be an obvious inference that since it's agreed that the continuum is being destroyed, that space-time would be as well?

Well can yah least give me link to where it is stated that that each universe is differentiated by the fact it has different quantum structure from one another

Heavily implied in this section.

Extra note, I'm not sure it's regarding the structure of the universe as a whole anymore. Seems like for some reason, it's only specifically in reference to the mechanics of bonding.

"That's right, chief. This is an Astral Particle Conversion System (アストラル粒子転化システム Asutoraru Ryūshi Tenka Shisutemu). We must remain active throughout the Multiverse, in other worlds with different quantum structures than us. So once we transform our bodies into an astral form, they become fixated into the Inner Space of those planets' organisms. That's the device I'm researching on."

Ultraman Trigger Uchusen finale trilogy summary

Episode 23:
Darrgon was attracted by the human desire to protect others and decides to leave Carmeara. But Carmeara didn't allow him to leave, so she used a dark curse to turn him into a berserker.

Episode 24:
Carmeara captured the awakened Yuna and brought her to the place that held the Eternity Core. Through the combination of the power of the Eternity Core and the power of darkness, Carmeara turned into a evil god, and the world was shrouded in darkness. If this continues, not only the earth, but the universe will also be wiped out...

Episode 25:
Betting on the future of the universe, Ultraman and the GUTS began their final battle. But they couldn't stop the rampant dark power that was greatly enhanced by Carmeara's obsession. In order to stop the evil god, they have to neutralize the power of light and darkness possessed by the current Eternity Core. If Trigger who was divided into light and darkness can become one again...

Carmeara must have serious abandonment issues. Darrgon ain't even her man.

Well, this might be the second universal level threat we've gotten since Belial. Eager to see how it'll unfold this time.

Trigger Truth is more than a name, it looks like. Also, was the new leak on how the form looks like posted here?

Back