• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

I've seen it as well. What do you guys think? For once, am iffy on design, so I'll probably be neutral about it for now.

Wait, we consider Ginga Strium and Victory Knight to be comparable to other New Gens' strongest forms? Like how comparable, enough to scale to Low 2-C? They did fight alongside, hence the description, and dealt similar levels of damage as they did so I guess it should make sense.

Pretty sure it was only during UGF1 when they weren’t Low 2-C yet that they were comparable to the final forms. By the Taiga movie it’s shown that it’s Ginga Victory that’s comparable to the Low 2-C final forms and not Ginga Strium and Victory Knight.

Yeah in UGF1 Ginga Strium and Victory Knight were shown to be comparable because Ginga and Victory’s base form was just that much stronger than every other New Generation Ultras’ base. But by the Taiga movie the gap no longer seemed that big and in the UGF3 preview we see that Ginga Strium was fighting Bemstar alongside Post-Training Photon Earth Taiga. So I guess Strium will now be treated as a form comparable to the likes of Knight Form, Exceed Form, and Photon Earth Form. Basically one of the many (at least 4x) boost forms.

I see. Ah well, at least it's still a good boost.

On another note, how many more High 3-As are there? The Pokemon match seems to have no traction so far so maybe we could do a secondary match. Hopefully against someone from a still active verse.

Yeah that’s a hard thing to do. High 3-A is if I’m being honest a really small tier. Barely anybody is ever High 3-A. Most of the High 3-As I know are either way too haxxed or are from relatively unknown verses.

Yeah that's the problem. Well, whatever, if there's someone I'll consider pitting them against an Ultra. But I guess for now, Low 2-C may actually be the most available match for the verse. Unless we found good ones for the tier 4s.

Oh right Soul King is the only Bleach character that is outright 3-A.

Huh even more stuff? Thought we had everything.

@Peter1129
Well not sure really. But I think at least resistance to Law Manipulation seeing as Yuka describes him as massless and having no energy, hinting to him being an absence of logic as well. And maybe some form of Reality Warping since he is a walking reality hole, literally breaking it down while he goes about his way? I swear there was more I thought of earlier, but for now that's all, and think of better justifications.

Thinking about it, I'm not sure the first one would fly since there are characters who aren't bound by some aspecta of reality to still be affected by them. Dormammu for example. But what do you guys think?

403 forbidden for me

Also, maybe give it a "possibly" at best since there's more countless statement than there are infinite.

Oh, right, it's in Chinese. Um, I can't read that, but my point still stands. That said, did the uploader source this find?

well, this is all I've found lately.
The first one is from some Ultraman Super Complete Works

@Orion
Oh yeah, I forgot about that timeline thing. Well, still a possibly still it doesn't seem like infinite universrs hadn't yet been brought up again past Zero. Not sure if Musashi's line should count.

Not sure if I can read them, but imma give the scans a read if they weren't already known ones. And ah, so it's actually a big compilation.

Does anyone have a better version of this photo?
I got it from bilibili, the uploader summarize the scan is about "There is a universe in the super beast"

Yeah, we've currently chalked up Aprasar having a universe inside as outlier so it wouldn't matter anyway.

Also, there was a lot of good stuff for Gaia in that compilation, but I was only really able to catch a few. At the very least, Deconstruction is a go for both Gaia and Agul.

@Orion Can you also finding SCW scans for Gridman (1991 and the anime series)? We were tried to find but no avail
manga
novel
SSS.GRIDMAN Art Fan Book 2018
pass: m5qv
Pass: bbz6
pass to unzip: 射命丸文
web novel

Pretty sure you can’t get those files unless you download a Chinese app that also requires you to make a Chinese account using a Chinese phone number.

Tried that last time. Didn’t have a Chinese phone number so I couldn’t make an account after downloading it. Outside of Bilibili almost all other Chinese sites and apps require a Chinese phone number which is annoying.

Edit: Oh wait that’s a different way to get it nevermind. Haven’t tried that yet.

Last edited:
Back